Tinsel Tots 2009

Hey tinsels tot's!! How are we all?

I'm not sure I could cope with the cups i'm having a nightmare with pre-seed it is such a faf and makes it all very unspontaneous!! I gave into temptation last night and drank a bottle of wine - I feel very guilty today!!!

Hi Titi, I wear a post-30/post-baby mooncup, being post-30 and post-baby. Yep. apparently we start sagging at 30 regardless of babies. Nice, huh? If you make a circle of your thumb and pointing finger (? the one next to your thumb), you'll have roughly the circumference of the top of the mooncup. Have you googled mooncup or keeper? Might find you can get one of those. I prefer mooncup, possibly just because it's clear, not brown. Coz obviously it's important that it's pretty, being as only I see it!
Time to bd.
Abi x

angel 75 - I was naughty and tested again this morning - god I am actually becoming a poas addict!!

I got a very faint line this morning, so I guess its a VERY very very cautious BFP!!

As I said before I am now going to wait until somewhen between the 2nd - 5th dec to take another to see if it really is a BFP! That will be day 41 - 44.

Did you enjoy x factor?

angel75 who do u want to win xfactor? gotta be joe! he is fab and from the town were i live, he is a huge star already here and has the whole of the north east folowing him...mind i didnt like how they showed him walking thru the worst back lane they could find, when we have a lovely town centre/sea front, i think they just did it to do a rag-riches spin off cos staceys angle was single mother x

gossipgirly, thats interesting and naughty they did that!! They are a nightmare for he whole drama drama, sob story thing arent they!!!

I dont know who I want to win this year, I dont think anyone is amazing particularly - they are good singers and ten million times better than me, but they dont jump out at me like Leona did.

:o no good singers joe is ammmmmmazing lol I really dislike stacy soleman tho see is annoying and just shouts her songs she cant sing softly x

DAMN IT!! I really need to be on the ball with you lot, been gone a couple of days and I think there's about 20+ pages of chitter chatter

Ok just popping on to let you know I'm still alive!! The inlaws are with us all weekend and I don't want to log on incase they see!

Well... WESTBRJA.... COOOOOOONNNGRAATTUUULLLATIIOONNSSS!!!! Finally someone gave the witch a damn good thrashing!! I'm now going to have to change my blimen signature.. how mean are you?? LOL! Seriously.. well done!

GG - You tested too early Mrs so don't worry about your BFN. I'll have my fingers crossed for you this week though!

Lots of Love F&C xxx

bubbles same here, i went xmas shopping all day yesterday so never got on here and i knew it, so much to read:wacko:

twinkle Fx for your :BFP: :dust:

xfactor was so much better with the twins gone :) i'm liking Joe too, he hasn't put a foot wrong yet for me.

wow twinkle really excited its a true BFP!!!!!!! FX'd

Abi-Thanks. That is how big the Diva cup was which was also clear. It was about the same length. Looks tricky. Not ruling it out yet though.

F&C-glad to see you!!!

So-I am so proud of myself I finally have EWCM. (LOL) Didn't think I even made that kind as it was a no show my first month charting but have had yesterday evening and today. Not gobs of it-just a little. Don't know how much there is supposed to be.

Also-since we are now ready to BABYDANCE DH wanted me to ask about the Preseed as it is our first time using it. The tube says there are only about 6-8 applications which Dh thought wasn't very much given how long a normal tube of other types of lubrication last. He wanted me to ask if you are supposed to use a real lot.

I also think I might give the baking soda a try now-getting desparate.

Well will be gone the day-having a second Thanksgiving with my family now.

Oh my god - help me!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am only 7DPO and was planning to test on the 7th - only a week away... and for some reason I have an overwhelming urge to run upstairs and test - I have 2 in my drawer! Whats wrong with me??? It wouldn't even show up that early (or would it??? NO no it wouldn't!!)

My self control has gone out the window - SOMEBODY STOP ME!!! I'VE GOT A STICK AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!!!!!!!

By the way - CONGRATS WEST!! :happydance:

Im losing track a bit of where everyone is - should we have a list maybe?? I only went back a few pages, so if there is already one – apologies – also sorry if I missed anyone off – just pop yourself on.

Ive not filled everyone in as I was going back reading through all the pages looking for info - lol - which was taking time!

Twinklestar 8 – Waiting to test (again - 3 BFN's)
Abster -
Westbrja
Lolley
Fish & Chips - AF
Fairy Girl – waiting for ov
Angle Blue – waiting to test 7th Dec
Angelmyky
Gossip girly
Lou229
Nuttynicnak
Titi
Bubbles – waiting to test 10th dec
Dee7509
Ava Grace

Sorry haven't been on in a while- as have been away with family for Thanksgiving and no internet. I also will be testing on the 7th! :happydance:

Im losing track a bit of where everyone is - should we have a list maybe?? I only went back a few pages, so if there is already one – apologies – also sorry if I missed anyone off – just pop yourself on.

Ive not filled everyone in as I was going back reading through all the pages looking for info - lol - which was taking time!

Twinklestar 8 – Waiting to test (again - 3 BFN's)
Abster -
Westbrja
Lolley
Fish & Chips - AF
Fairy Girl – waiting for ov
Angle Blue – waiting to test 7th Dec
Angelmyky
Gossip girly
Lou229
Nuttynicnak
Titi
Bubbles – waiting to test 10th dec
Dee7509
Ava Grace

BFP for me at 14dpo!! :happydance:

Sorry for the delayed response...but YAY!!!!!:happydance::happydance:
Congratulations!!!!!:hugs:

angelblue - wait - although I'd be the same as you, with my last preg I got nothing at 10dpo, but a positive at 17dpo!

Oh my god - help me!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am only 7DPO and was planning to test on the 7th - only a week away... and for some reason I have an overwhelming urge to run upstairs and test - I have 2 in my drawer! Whats wrong with me??? It wouldn't even show up that early (or would it??? NO no it wouldn't!!)

My self control has gone out the window - SOMEBODY STOP ME!!! I'VE GOT A STICK AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!!!!!!!

By the way - CONGRATS WEST!! :happydance:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

WWWAAAAAAIIIIITTTTTT!!!!!!! Implantation may not have even occurred yet:haha:...which is a def way to get a BFN!

We are testing on the 7th...you crazy girl! Geesh... I go visit family for 3 days- come back and your already trying to poas!:dohh:

:hugs:

PHEW THAT WAS CLOSE!!! Thanks guys!!

I know its too early - I don't know whats wrong with me, I've been fine up til now - I just want it soooo bad and I'm so impatient!!!

Sorry Laura - I'm back on track - roll on the 7th! DONT EVER LEAVE ME AGAIN!!!

hi girls, im just popping in to say hi, off for a nap as had a hugeeee sunday lunch with my family and its taking its toll lol! hope everyone is well today titi yeh for ewcm, dont use a lot of the preseed its really runny and i worry that the sperm with run out with it haha! i found up to the first or second line on the applicator was enough xxxxx

well done angelblue!!! so proud of you - much better will power than me!!

I get an urge suddenly come over me and I NEED to go and test - lol - crazy!!

twinkle - ha just read your other thread about a faint line on a BFP...as everyone keeps saying a line is a line!!! Congrats hun. i'll test with you again on weds cos i still haven't got my AF! cd30....very unusual for me! Had crampy pains and i thought i was starting to get a bit of blood this morning the tiniest tiniest amount of brown came out but then nothing! Wierd. Will keep you updated anyway in case i do get the wicked witch seeking me out from now till wed!
GossipGirly you know what i have no idea who i want to win xfactor. They're all doing my head in if i'm honest none of them are fantastic are they! Stacey is good singer but she gets on my nerves by not speaking properly. Danyl is good but i just don't like him. JOe was very good but again would i buy his records...prob not! lloyd bless is just nothing and olly is odd looking...never trust a man with eyes too close together haha..i just watch it to see if judges argue or if someone messes up singing tee hee now that would be good tv!!

:happydance: My parents have got my hopes up with a stupid old wives tale that if a child looks through their legs another baby is on the way, Edward has been doing it quite alot recently but then he is just starting to take steps so think it's probably just that he's exploring his legs a bit more

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->