Tinsel Tots 2009

Im losing track a bit of where everyone is - should we have a list maybe?? I only went back a few pages, so if there is already one – apologies – also sorry if I missed anyone off – just pop yourself on.

Ive not filled everyone in as I was going back reading through all the pages looking for info - lol - which was taking time!

Twinklestar 8 – Waiting to test (again - 3 BFN's)
Abster -
Westbrja - :) BFP on 11/27 :) 14 dpo!!
Lolley
Fish & Chips - AF
Fairy Girl – waiting for ov
Angle Blue – waiting to test 7th Dec
Angelmyky
Gossip girly
Lou229
Nuttynicnak
Titi
Bubbles – waiting to test 10th dec
Dee7509
Ava Grace

BFP for me at 14dpo!! :happydance:

Sorry for the delayed response...but YAY!!!!!:happydance::happydance:
Congratulations!!!!!:hugs:

Congrat to all the other BFP ladies! Hugs to the AF and BFN gals.

Yey to EWCM Titi!!! (never thought I'd hear myself say that!!)

Twinklestar... I have everything crossed for you but that sounds really promising!! xx

oo. Twinkle, I hope your faint line is a sign of things to come! Titi your ewcm news is fab! As you can tell I'm in another optimistic mood. My tree is huge but looking nicely decorated. I put a my wish in the envelope on the tree. Now after a conversation with my future SIL last night we are searching for back up baby names :dust:

I missed xfactor last night! Is it worth watching?

hmmm yeah! the whole nation watches it haha I think rhianna is on tonight and someone else (can't remember) so should be a good show!

hmmm yeah! the whole nation watches it haha I think rhianna is on tonight and someone else (can't remember) so should be a good show!

i saw it lastnight and thought it was pretty boring to be honest. im still annoyed that Lucy got booted off the other week, silly voters.

its alicia keys and rihanna tonight. should be good, i like rihannas new song :D not keen on alicia keys though :rofl:

PHEW THAT WAS CLOSE!!! Thanks guys!!

I know its too early - I don't know whats wrong with me, I've been fine up til now - I just want it soooo bad and I'm so impatient!!!

Sorry Laura - I'm back on track - roll on the 7th! DONT EVER LEAVE ME AGAIN!!!

:rofl::rofl:Couldn't think of it!!!:hugs::happydance:

i'm getting well bored with xfactor - hope Danyl or lloyd go out this week.
I love Olly and I used to love stacey but she's not doing much with that fabulous voice of hers!

Not sure we'll bother watching the results tonight...

i think i'd rather sit and obsess about every little symptom that i'm getting or not getting and trying to work on my psychic powers whether i'm pg or not!!
:rofl:

its so strange isn't it - there's this THING thats living inside you and your hormones go crazy and temps go up - but we're totally oblivious !

its not fair!

evening ladies just popping by, my little doggy has bene poorly tonight, his face swelled up and he went really lethargic and vomitted was ready to take him to the vets but swelling has gone down and he perked up, he gave me a scare, god help me when my own kids are poorly! xxx

GG - glad your doggie's OK now, must have been a been a nasty scare.
Bubbles - wish the looking-through-the-legs thing was true; #1 spends half her day bent double looking through her legs in a yoga-like way!

I'm pleased to say that our house is an X Factor-free zone! Totally!! :happydance:

Has anybody got some spare ewcm? I seem a bit short of it this month. If anybody's borrowed it, I'd like it back now please :rofl:

Seriously. GIVE IT BACK - I NEED IT!!! :hissy:

Umm have I missed anything? Sorry, I'm in a hurry tonight..
Abi x

anyone watching xfactor!!! I hate this bit - they never sing live!!!

Sorry to hear about your dog!! Glad he is ok.

Yeah I hate the non singing live bit. Looks like I didn't miss too much last night. I'm getting a bit fed up of it if I'm honest. Why is Alicia Keys shouting?

Just having a giggle with OH, so I'm CD12 of 32... what's that 1 week pregnant? :haha:

ha! I like that way of thinking fairygirl! I have never thought of it like that!! Hope you ladies are all ok. I'm cd12 today too.

I'm sooo glad Lloyd is out I am actually in love with Olly a little bit!!

xxxxxxxxxxx

I love the idea of this thread and the name is super cute! Could I join?

I promise I'll give up obsessing?

Has anybody got some spare ewcm? I seem a bit short of it this month. If anybody's borrowed it, I'd like it back now please :rofl:

Seriously. GIVE IT BACK - I NEED IT!!! :hissy:

:oops: Sorry! I forgot to return it :dohh: :blush: My bad, is there a late fee?

Hey Lilaala, welcome to the thread. It's a great place!
:dust:

I actually came up with the name tinsel tots (bow bow thankyou thankyou) haha if u look in the bonfire babies bit.. I was quite chuffed with my suggestion... welcome to the thread :D xxxxx

wish I knew what this xfactor show is... From what I gather it seems like our american idol?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->