Tinsel Tots 2009

Thanks much ladies!

Toying with sig now to try to fit in the text.

I have no idea about X Factor, I've heard of it but I don't have cable so I'm very out of the loop for all the current popular shows.

evening ladies just popping by, my little doggy has bene poorly tonight, his face swelled up and he went really lethargic and vomitted was ready to take him to the vets but swelling has gone down and he perked up, he gave me a scare, god help me when my own kids are poorly! xxx

I am the exact same way with my 2! :haha: People say I spoil my pups so much they worry how I will be with kids! I say I love my dogs so much that I can only imagine how much I will LOVE my kids! :winkwink:

I guess I'm out of the loop with the xfactor show too.
Sorry no ewcm here! I've seen pics on here of women that had massive amts. I'm sure one of them can spare lol.
Gossip - Sorry to hear abt the lil doggy. Glad its better!
Welcome Lilaala!

premont yeah simon cowell couldn't get away with doing pop idol on his own over here as someone else developed that show so he decided to do more or less the same concept but called it x factor...Its down to the last 2 weeks now but its nowhere near as good as it has been for the past few years

Has anybody got some spare ewcm? I seem a bit short of it this month. If anybody's borrowed it, I'd like it back now please :rofl:

Seriously. GIVE IT BACK - I NEED IT!!! :hissy:

:oops: Sorry! I forgot to return it :dohh: :blush: My bad, is there a late fee?

I'm just relieved to know it's not gone missing permanently! Hello Lilaala, welcome to tinsel tots. Don't stop obsessing, or we'll kick you out! Have you thought of trying acupuncture? I've just begun having it and finding out the wonders it can work. There's a book called The Infertility Cure, by Randine Lewis, which is wonderful. I've been going on about it in various places for the last few days. Try it!
Abi x

Hello all!

Welcome Lilaala! Abi-I didn't have any ewcm at all last cycle but was religious about epo & grapefruit juice for first time ever since CD2 and-yay! Think it may have also pushed OV up b/c everything on my chart is moved up a few days and should be OV today or tomorrow!

GG-Thanks for preseed advice!

ahh man my chart looks poop and im just not feeling very pregnant, going to buy some tests today so will test in the morning as cant hold off anymore x

Hello all!

Welcome Lilaala! Abi-I didn't have any ewcm at all last cycle but was religious about epo & grapefruit juice for first time ever since CD2 and-yay! Think it may have also pushed OV up b/c everything on my chart is moved up a few days and should be OV today or tomorrow!

GG-Thanks for preseed advice!

That's the strange thing, Titi. I've been taking 1000mg evening primrose and drinking grapefruit juice too. I've knocked the grapefruit juice on the head now though and it takes a while for the EPO to kick in anyway apparently. Maybe I'm not close enough to ov yet, who knows?
Good news for you though! :happydance: Just remember not to symptom spot this time and leave testing til really, really late and it'll be a lot less stressful this time round (and keep pouring buckets of orange juice down DH's throat and hide his ciggies :rofl:)
Off to my 2nd acu session in a little while. The friend who was going to have #1 for me is ill, I found out this morning, so I've been desperately trying to find someone to look after her. It's one of those days that made you really miserable as a child, when everybody else is busy or sick so you have nobody to play with (can anybody hear violins?) so I've had to get my mum to drive over (about 15 miles) to have her. Needless to say, #1 is very pleased!
Laters.
Abi x

Good afternoon ladies!!

being the naughty impatient person that I am, I went to boots at lunch time and got a clear blue digital. I came back and poas -less than an hour after I last pee'd and it has come back pregnant 1-2 weeks!!!

WOOOOOOOO a Definite BFP!! Sorry I didn’t wait Angel75. It got the better of me today. BUT I will be testing again on Weds as that’s when I told OH I would test and I just want to be 100%

Soooooo exciting!!

WOW!!!! twinkle Congratulations :hugs:
looking orwards to wednesdays result!!! :)

Well for me, the witch is on her broom and finally gone, so to start with the opk's :) and see how we go.

Hi to the new ladies :hi:

sending :dust: to everyone as always

Good afternoon ladies!!

being the naughty impatient person that I am, I went to boots at lunch time and got a clear blue digital. I came back and poas -less than an hour after I last pee'd and it has come back pregnant 1-2 weeks!!!

WOOOOOOOO a Definite BFP!! Sorry I didn’t wait Angel75. It got the better of me today. BUT I will be testing again on Weds as that’s when I told OH I would test and I just want to be 100%

Soooooo exciting!!

twinkle....that is SOOOOO exciting!:happydance: you must be jumping up and down right now! :happydance: Congratulations! :thumbup:

Lets hope all these BFPs rub their baby dust all over this thread so we all can get our Tinsel Tots soon! :hugs:

I am so excited!! I felt like a right wally in the toilets though waiting for it to develop - ha!! People must have wondered what I was doing!!

Trying to work out when that means I conceived then? Will try and calculate tonight.

It says 1 - 2 weeks, so if 1 week today I would have conceived 23rd Nov or if 2 weeks 16th Nov.

We only BD on 9, 10, 12,13,14 &15. And my af was on 23rd Oct. So that would mean 24 days or or 31 days.

I cant work it out, lol!!

Yay Twinklestar!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abi-I didn't think the EPO or GF juice were working for me either as the first week+ of my cycle I barely had any CM at all. But then there it was tiny lil patch of EW. I have had tiny little patches past few days. Nothing too much but just happy its there!

10 dpo bfn for me, it was more a satisfying my poas urge tho as it was a cheapy £1 test at 4 o clock in the afternoon so i set myself up for failure really, it does still disspoint you tho xxx

ooo and congrats twinkle x

I am so excited!! I felt like a right wally in the toilets though waiting for it to develop - ha!! People must have wondered what I was doing!!

Trying to work out when that means I conceived then? Will try and calculate tonight.

It says 1 - 2 weeks, so if 1 week today I would have conceived 23rd Nov or if 2 weeks 16th Nov.

We only BD on 9, 10, 12,13,14 &15. And my af was on 23rd Oct. So that would mean 24 days or or 31 days.

I cant work it out, lol!!

Congrats Twinklestar, this thread really is luck we have had a few :bfp:.

:DUST: to everyone.

I think the :witch: has got me this month, starting to have symptoms arrrggghhhhh.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

WOW!!!!!! Congrats Twinkle - woooo we've had a few bfp's now!!!

I am getting so impatient to test! I have been a bit irritable like I do normally before af - is that a bad sign or do you still get that when you are pregnant?

Congratulations to al who got :bfp: :happydance:

I'm out again this month, haven't posted or kept up with my cycle as me and o/h had a rocky start to this cycle sp didn't really take much notice. Then realise we bd too early and too late totally missing out the fertile period :dohh:

Oh well heres to next cycle

Zoe

:rofl:

Ha ha try this for a bit of fun...

https://www.thepregnancytester.com/

Found this on another thread and thought I would share it with Tinsel Tots coz it made me giggle!

Apparently I'm pregnant with a boy 13lb 16oz - whoa hes a big boy!!!!!!!!!

:rofl:

Congratulations to all BFP's so far. Fingers crossed for those still waiting to test. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->