Tinsel Tots 2009

:rofl:

Ha ha try this for a bit of fun...

https://www.thepregnancytester.com/

Found this on another thread and thought I would share it with Tinsel Tots coz it made me giggle!

Apparently I'm pregnant with a boy 13lb 16oz - whoa hes a big boy!!!!!!!!!

How funy is that :wacko:

apparently i am pregnant with a boy weighing 11lb 3oz
funny that as the witch has just left :haha:

I was convinced AF was going to arrive. I have also been a bit stressy and emotional. Sunday I randomly stressed at my husband, then thought I was going to cry!??!?! :wacko:

Thank you all for messages, going to do another clear blue weds, then thats it I will believe it!

Found this on another thread and thought I would share it with Tinsel Tots coz it made me giggle!

That is TOO FUNNY!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I also am pregnant..with a 13lb 9oz brown hair blue eyed boy!!!! :laugh2::laugh2:
So it says results guaranteed...I clicked on it and this is what it says "Our results are 100% guaranteed. Please note we only guarantee that you'll get a result, not that the results will be accurate.":haha: Thanks for the laugh angelblue!!!!:winkwink: Oh and Fabio is the father!!!! :rofl:

I am so excited!! I felt like a right wally in the toilets though waiting for it to develop - ha!! People must have wondered what I was doing!!

Trying to work out when that means I conceived then? Will try and calculate tonight.

It says 1 - 2 weeks, so if 1 week today I would have conceived 23rd Nov or if 2 weeks 16th Nov.

We only BD on 9, 10, 12,13,14 &15. And my af was on 23rd Oct. So that would mean 24 days or or 31 days.

I cant work it out, lol!!

Congrats Twinklestar, this thread really is luck we have had a few :bfp:.

:DUST: to everyone.

I think the :witch: has got me this month, starting to have symptoms arrrggghhhhh.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Don't stress yet nic...my friend swore she was going to get AF and refused to believe she was preg- until her DH bought a test and made her take it. When does that ever happen around here :nope:- that our OH MAKES US poas....:rofl: and guess what- she got her BFP!
PMA, PMA, PMA...it isn't over until that nasty :witch: shows her face...which she won't because shes been banned!!!! :hugs::dust:

Twinkle i'm so pleased for you!!! Don't know if you saw the other post but was asking how many tests did you have that came up BFN?

I tested today again at 5pm and got a BFN :( Not even a faint line so i think i'm gonna quit while i'm ahead its far too easy to persuade yourself that you're pg!! I'm cd31 and never gone this late before so god knows whats going on with my body...ah well!!

But twinkle i'm so glad at least one of us got the result!!!! Spread a little of that baby dust this way haha xx

I just did that tester (https://www.thepregnancytester.com/) thing 6lb 16oz girl. Now that would be lovely, I had a 7lb 8oz girl last time and my poor bits were destroyed!! :( maybe a slightly smaller baby would just fall out!!

You never know Angel75. It took me until about day 35 to get a faint line and until day 39 to get a definite BFP!

I replied on the other thread about tests, I took about 4 and got BFNs, then 2 faint lines and then the clear blue BFP!! lol at all those tests!!

My hubby was moaning I was poas too often and I said that this could potentially be the last time I ever get to get excited about poas and potentially having a positive result as we may decide two is enough. He said fair enough pee on as many sticks as you like!

Ha ha ha then in that case get him to buy a bucketful so you can keep seeing the BFP!! haha Well i'm just gonna wait for AF to arrive now but if there is any changes (doubtful!) i'll let you know! Congrats again huni i'm absolutely buzzing for ya!!x x

Here's mine. The thought of 14lb is enough to put me off! i'm only 5ft 3" with size three shoes and if that relates to your pelvis, like it's supposed to do i'm screwed!!

It's A Girl!
NICOLA, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby girl, and just look- isn't she just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby girl will weigh about 14 lbs, 1 oz and have black hair and gray eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!
Would you like to know who the lucky father is? Our Genetic Validator module has processed that data and determined who the father must be. Click the "Who's The Daddy?" button to find out.
Dick Cheney
This must have occurred while you were in a coma or otherwise unconscious, like at a frat party. We can't think of any other likely way

Nic x

p.s PMA PMA PMA

Ha ha why does it keep giving us massive babies??!!!

Twinkle out of interest - have you have any implantation bleeding? What other symptoms did u get?

Don't stress yet nic...my friend swore she was going to get AF and refused to believe she was preg- until her DH bought a test and made her take it. When does that ever happen around here :nope:- that our OH MAKES US poas....:rofl: and guess what- she got her BFP!
PMA, PMA, PMA...it isn't over until that nasty :witch: shows her face...which she won't because shes been banned!!!! :hugs::dust:[/QUOTE]

Heya Laura LY,

To be honest i was expecting the :witch: and I am glad it is here (can i say that?) Last month i had a UTI and DH had a lung infection so we didn't bd hardly. I have been wanting the :witch: to come to enable me to get bd'ing again after and have a Tinsel Tot!. :happydance:

I know it is unusual, but i keep thinking the sooner it comes the sooner i will have a :bfp:

Hope all is well with everyone. Congrats again to all the :bfp: s

Nic xxxxx

Thankfully mine came up with a small baby, but yours are coming up massive - I hope that doesnt happen when you get your BFP!!!!

I didnt have implantation bleeding this time, but did last time.

This time I literally had what I thought were AF cramps, maybe at a push slightly fuller boobs, but not alot. About a week ago I felt a bit nauseous literally a couple of times I suddenly thought I felt sick, then it passed. And then when I thought AF was going to arrive I got more CM, which I didnt analyse as I couldnt remember what it did before.

Hi Lilaala!

Another BFP!! Congratulations Twinklestar!! That's amazing news!

GG - Your chart isn't looking bad at all.. you're still not out as long as that witch stays away. Also I am dead impressed that you came up with Tinsel Tots. A gold star to you young lady!!

Hi Abster - I've given up waiting for my delivery of EPO so went out and bought some today in prep for my new cycle. I really hope this is the one!!

Hey nuttynicnak - I've also got my AF although the witch is pretty much on her way now. I know what you mean about being happy to get it.. I feel like I've got a new chance every time.

Angelmyky - I'm glad I'm not the only one upset about Lucie's departure!! I wont shut up about it. She was truly talented.

xx

I've just taken my first EPO tablet and lordy it was ENORMOUS!!! I have no idea how I managed to get it down me.. goodness knows how I'm going to do that every day until I ov!

GG - I forgot to say goodluck for tomorrow. Will have my FX xxx

Heya Laura LY,

To be honest i was expecting the :witch: and I am glad it is here (can i say that?) Last month i had a UTI and DH had a lung infection so we didn't bd hardly. I have been wanting the :witch: to come to enable me to get bd'ing again after and have a Tinsel Tot!. :happydance:

I know it is unusual, but i keep thinking the sooner it comes the sooner i will have a :bfp:

Hope all is well with everyone. Congrats again to all the :bfp: s

Nic xxxxx[/QUOTE]

Of course you can say that Nic!:winkwink:
That is how I felt last month.:dohh: I also had a UTI, plus strep throat and a sinus infection! I just knew it wasn't our month and we hadn't caught. I just wanted her to show up so that I could move on and get back in the game ( the :sex: game!:blush: ) !
PMA that you will get your Tinsel Tot soon!!!!!!:hugs::dust:

Hope this isn't TMI...but I have a question. This cycle I felt like I had hardly ANY CM. Maybe whoever stole Abi's stole mine too:shrug:??? But this is unusual for me- I've never had an issue before. And it's not like I didn't have any- just barely any :wacko: Now, I am getting a lot...not EWCM- creamier white CM...I don't remember getting this during other cycles- is this normal? :shrug: I am trying very hard not to SS this cycle- but this is something that is hard to miss right now! :dohh: So, is this a good or bad sign??? :blush:
I think I need to use titi's journal idea- that way I can look back and say "Ohhh yes I did have this before" or "Nope this is def something new!" That way I won't worry and wonder so much! :winkwink:
Thanks for any help ladies!!!! My wait is almost over...testing in a week!!!!!:thumbup:

:hugs::dust:

hey firstly congrats on the BFP :D :happydance:

well i said i'd test on 4th dec but i got impatient and did one about 1 hour ago. it started as a faint positive, the extra line stayed there for roughly 30seconds (maybe more) and then disappeared. im upset. im not sure if its a real bfp and my hcg is low or if i was conned with a fake positive...... :cry: how can this happen? im so upset about this. i should have just waited. i kind of feel selfish because all i can think about is "im sick of seeing pregnant people.....", this is only because im nearly 2 weeks late for AF and this is my 5th BFN......was it a true faint positive or are the HPTs against me?!!!!! :(

well i guess i should wait for 4th. so tough being patient when ive never been this late before. my cycles used to run like clock work....i used to always be on time for af........that all changed once i started TTC.

does anyone else ever wonder why they bother?? sorry for being morbid, i just dont know how to be ok after that test. :(

Hey angelmyky.. that sounds really positive.. your body may still have low levels of the hormone but fingers crossed you will get a BFP soon.

I totally know how you feel about feeling feedup. Everyone around me seems to be getting pregnant and although I'm so happy for them, I can't help but think 'why not me'. FX you wont have to worry about it for too much longer!!

Do you have another test you can use tomorrow or the day after? You should do it in the morning as well if you can. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->