Tinsel Tots 2009

helloooo thanks fish and chips was goin to pm you earlier to see how u were doing but i forgot :doh: i tested today with a £1 shop cheapy at 4pm and obv neg but testing with frer tomorrow... had af like cramp tonight while lying in bed watching tv and boobs have really never let up since 4dpo and im sure my veins are darker on my nipples still, hope this is a gd sign lol xxx

Hope everything is ok with everyone, sorry to hear about ur bfn angelmyk hope u get ur bfp soon xxx

helloooo thanks fish and chips was goin to pm you earlier to see how u were doing but i forgot :doh: i tested today with a £1 shop cheapy at 4pm and obv neg but testing with frer tomorrow... had af like cramp tonight while lying in bed watching tv and boobs have really never let up since 4dpo and im sure my veins are darker on my nipples still, hope this is a gd sign lol xxx

Hope everything is ok with everyone, sorry to hear about ur bfn angelmyk hope u get ur bfp soon xxx

Good luck tomorrow!!!!! :thumbup: Fx for you! :hugs:

:dust:

hey firstly congrats on the BFP :D :happydance:

well i said i'd test on 4th dec but i got impatient and did one about 1 hour ago. it started as a faint positive, the extra line stayed there for roughly 30seconds (maybe more) and then disappeared. im upset. im not sure if its a real bfp and my hcg is low or if i was conned with a fake positive...... :cry: how can this happen? im so upset about this. i should have just waited. i kind of feel selfish because all i can think about is "im sick of seeing pregnant people.....", this is only because im nearly 2 weeks late for AF and this is my 5th BFN......was it a true faint positive or are the HPTs against me?!!!!! :(

well i guess i should wait for 4th. so tough being patient when ive never been this late before. my cycles used to run like clock work....i used to always be on time for af........that all changed once i started TTC.

does anyone else ever wonder why they bother?? sorry for being morbid, i just dont know how to be ok after that test. :(

sounds like it could have been a positive! :hugs: maybe try again in a few days with fmu- to make sure you have as much hcg as possible! :winkwink:
I can't imagine having to wait and wait like you are. :nope: It must be torture. Keep your spirits up- you will get an answer soon! :thumbup:

:dust::dust::dust:

Hello-

Angelymyky-still sounds somewhat hopeful-I have never got any kind of bfp-not even a slightly possibly faint positive-so FX for you. I understand what you are going through. I want to be happy for others and not jealous but yes it does get rough sometimes.

Lauraly-I can't help you much as this is the first cycle I really even noticed any cm at all, although I do know it was creamy (sorry tmi) for me after OV til AF-but not much.
Isn't it crazy how you have lived with this body all these years and yet still can't remember for your life whether you have ever experienced that before??
That's why my journel is so darn much TMI-I must write it all down!!!

Good luck girls!

hello ladies,

well i gave in and tested today, i know i should wait however it was a faint pos :dohh: i know i ov later than normal as i got my true pos opk on cd 16 so i'm only around 9dpo :dohh: bt will wait a couple more days till i test again.

oh and i took another okp and it is as strong as the control line again :shrug:

sorry for the confusion.

hope everyone else is having a good run this month.

hello ladies! haven't been on in a little while. between the thanksgiving holiday && problems with the internet it's been crazy. hope you are all doing well.

ooooh mrs crabstike and angelmyky sounds quite positive to be getting a faint line, I got a couple of faint ones and we didnt believe them, so got a clearblue and you cant miss what it is on the digital ones as it says pregnant or not pregnant. I much prefer that than trying to interpret lines. Looking forward to hearing about you testing again!!

Titi - your journal is a very good idea, I started getting CM again the past few days, and I couldnt for the life of me remember if I always had that or if it was a symptom - who knows?

Gossipgirly - sorry about BFN - still early though!

hey everyone. thank you so much for the lovely comments. im calmer today. had a big cry lastnight and a good sleep (for a change), so im doing ok i think. well lastnight my OH said im not doing anymore tests because hes sick of seeing me upset. hes trying to understand what im going through but its difficult because....well.....he doesnt have periods :rofl:

i still think i should test around 4th-7th but im not good with waiting, plus i dont know what i'd do if i see another line disappear. im thinking maybe i should wait til 11th like my doctor suggested. then if i get a bfn i can go back to see him, he'd probably send me for a blood test. it is tough waiting but if i worry and get really stressed out then i will just make myself feel worse. i know it isnt wise to carry on thinking about that line so im just going to forget about those other tests and wait. im going to just say to myself that the test on 4th or 11th is my first one......least then i dont worry about it being bfn. hard to explain :rofl:

how does the temp thing work? i randomly check my temp on a digi test throughout the day. havent done it yet though. its always around 36.6-36.8°C.....it doesnt go lower. it went up to 36.9 once but i didnt test again until a few days later. is it true that your temp goes down when af is on its way??

Hope this isn't TMI...but I have a question. This cycle I felt like I had hardly ANY CM. Maybe whoever stole Abi's stole mine too:shrug:??? But this is unusual for me- I've never had an issue before. And it's not like I didn't have any- just barely any :wacko: Now, I am getting a lot...not EWCM- creamier white CM...I don't remember getting this during other cycles- is this normal? :shrug: I am trying very hard not to SS this cycle- but this is something that is hard to miss right now! :dohh: So, is this a good or bad sign??? :blush:
I think I need to use titi's journal idea- that way I can look back and say "Ohhh yes I did have this before" or "Nope this is def something new!" That way I won't worry and wonder so much! :winkwink:
Thanks for any help ladies!!!! My wait is almost over...testing in a week!!!!!:thumbup:

:hugs::dust:

I had lots of creamy cm that I dont' unsually get.... right up until the hag came knocking, but everybody's different. I'm going to shout now... DON'T SYMPTOM SPOT!!!!! DON'T DO IT TO YOURSELF!!!!

I'm getting a bit more cm now, but it's watery. Hope the ewcm hurries up; we've already done 4 nights' babydancing and I'm sorry to say but these days it's just boring and mechanical (although apparently this is because of my kidney yang deficiency, not becasue I've become a dried-up old bag). This is the first cycle I've been taking agnus castus and having acu so it's probably something to do with that. I'm scared to stop BD for a night in case I miss ov - usually I get a pre-ov dip, but I don't know if that will happen this month because other things are different too.
Blah. Acu was great yesterday though!
Abi x

GossipGirly, Angelmyky and MrsCrabsticke - fingers crossed for you.

Angelmyky, you can get more info on charting at the fertility friend website but basically you take your temperature every morning around the same time as soon as you wake. Try not to move around or talk before you do it since it will affect the temp. You'll need a Basal Body Temperature thermometer which reads to two decimal places.

Hope this helps!

Hi babybound, lauraly, Titi and Abster hope you're all doing well. Hope I didn't leave anyone out!

Abster-Have you tried Maca yet? I know you are doing the EPO& Grapefruit juice with me this month but I also added maca. When he takes it (which he ISNT, of course-grrrr really will have to tie him up) it increases sperm count-and for us is supposed to help with both fertility & libido. Its popular in powder form but I have been taking a liquid concentrate 30-50 drops 3-4x/day since CD2. I was having the same problem as you-BD lately not fun at all same thing you described. I have ALREADY noticed a difference since starting the maca.

GG-I still think your chart looks pretty good-You are only 2 days from AF could dip any time but I think mine had already dipped by now last month and it ALMOST looks like yours are about to go higher. BUT then again there are the BFNs-don't want to get you hopeful the AF is truly worst after a month you think you are PG or it looks hopeful for pg. Everyone said my temps were off the chart last month and I got so excited and then BAM.

ah-forgot what else I was going to write :doh:

Hi everyone :)

hope you all doing ok, Fx for all the wonderful bfp's :dust:

I am just playing the waiting game now :coffee: starting the opk's in a couple of days, i'm only cd 6 and expect to ov around cd22/23 if it is the same as last month, but starting early as twinkle suggested as not done them before. AF has only just left and it already feels like forever :blush:

Lolley I thought I would copy what I posted on another thread, 17 days ago. I dont know how long my cycle would have been when we conceived, but we worked roughly on a 35 day cycle.

"I am on day 23 of my cycle. I dont know how long my cycle will be, longest Ive had is 48 days.

I havent a clue when I ovulated, as I did the clear blue ovulation test on days 14, 15, 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22 and didnt get a smiley face. Decided to stop testing and will try again next month.

We BD on day 17, 18, 20, 21 and 22 I think."
based on when we bd'd I must have ovulated around then sometime, but maybe I did the OPK's at the wrong time of day??? I was doing them first thing in the morning.

Titi, I was researching the Maca yesterday and one website says it brings forward Ov and shortens cycles. Maybe this could explain why you may have oved earlier.

I am still doing research but it sounds good so far. I have to be extra careful which supplements I take since I had stopped ovulating last year and I never really pinpointed the reason. Oh, and also the PCOS.

Lolley - good luck with the OPKs, I use them too.

Thanks Dee-
I get a little worried too about messing with nature taking all these things lately-
But since absoultely nothing has worked for me so far I guess I will try a few different things for a few cycles & see what happens. I'll be guinea pig for rest of us!

Well lovely ladies i'm defo out wicked witch has defo got me in her grasp...prob not gonna try for a while until me and the oh defo sort out our problems and if we can.
Thanks everyone for your support, i'll nip in from time to time to see how you are all getting on. Best of luck for all of you for dec if you've not managed in november and to those of you lucky ones all the best and again massive congratulations. xxxx

Sorry angel75 about the :witch: showing. Best of luck to you in your relationship! :flower:

FX for all the faint positives. sending lots of :dust:

Good luck Angel75 and i hope it all works out for the best.

How is everyone?

Nic x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"