Tinsel Tots 2009

Best wishes Angel xx

I'm currently wondering where my ewcm is. Haven't seen any yet, wet and milky at the min. I'm praying that I haven't been THAT stressed to delay O.

Hi girlies

nuttynicnak - sorry af is here but at least you can get on with BDing again soon :winkwink:

Laura - I haven't got a clue about my CM! Never paid much attention before! Although did notice is stayed thicker for bit longer than I thought after ov - unless I ov later/longer!!! Is that bad?? Test soon yay!!! :happydance:

angelmyky - Ive got FX for you, I would be tearing my hair out by now! Me and OH went food shopping last night and I bought pack of 2 tests ready for next week (PMA af will be late) and he has actually hidden them from me to try and make me wait as long as I possibly can!!!! I just know I will be turning the house upsidedown in a weeks time looking for them desperate to poas!!! PMA PMA
Me and Laura are both testing on the 7th next week if you want to join us? Thats a happy medium between the 4th and the 11th - if you can wait that long!! :hugs:

gossipgirly - sorry for your bfn - its not over yet PMA PMA

mrscrabsticke - mmm thats sounds confusing!!! :wacko: faint pos though - fx you get strong bfp soon!!! Good luck

Titi - think I might have to start a journal too - Ive got one for very basic details eg. af and bd! but should start writing down CM etc too :book:

Lolly - I know what you mean - this cycle has felt like forever, but I've made it this far - not too long to testing now. Your still in the good bit - frantic BDing!!! Let me know how the OPKs go

angel75 - :hugs: Good luck, hope everything works out x

update from me... just waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting to test!!!!!!!! I'm so impatient!!! Determined not to SS so no update on that front!!! Just trying to keep myself busy :hangwashing:

Baby dust to all :dust:

Grrrrrrrrrr I started a reply and then the ruddy thing disappeared!

Good luck Angel75 :hugs:

Mrscrabsticke, I'm sure I've read on here that if your'e pregnant you'll get a + OPK result.

Titi, I'll stick with what I'm using at the moment I think (with my LP I don't need mu cycle shortening!) - Quing, who does my acu has OK'd everything I'm already taking and has given me something to help lengthen my LP. As for my ewcm - I think I'm getting some... either that or - TMI ALERT!!! - whats been going up the last few nights has started coming down again. SOmetimes it's really difficult to tell the difference.
Tie him up Titi!! Do you think he's in denial because he's worried that the problem might lie with him, rather than ttc just taking a long time, and if he gives in it's like admitting it? We all know how worrying that is - and we're good at talking about things and getting them out in the open. You'll both know either way soon and that's the important thing - once you know whether or not there's a problem you'll be able to decide what to do. Wold you try acu again? Might be a matter of just balancing your hormones a bit.

Be strong angelblue!! No symptom spotting!!

Abi x

Hi ladies, I'm totally out of the loop here!! I have had a few days off and all sorts seems to have happened!! Can someone update me please??? I can feel a few BFP's in the air!! xxx

angelmyky - Ive got FX for you, I would be tearing my hair out by now! Me and OH went food shopping last night and I bought pack of 2 tests ready for next week (PMA af will be late) and he has actually hidden them from me to try and make me wait as long as I possibly can!!!! I just know I will be turning the house upsidedown in a weeks time looking for them desperate to poas!!! PMA PMA
Me and Laura are both testing on the 7th next week if you want to join us? Thats a happy medium between the 4th and the 11th - if you can wait that long!! :hugs:

hey thank you for inviting me to join you on the test date. i will wait til 7th with you :D

OH wants to watch a movie on laptop tonight so i wont be online again until tomorrow sometime. will catch up with you all properly then :) bye for now :wave: :dust: to all xx

Hey cycle buddy. Twinkle got a BFP and I think MrsC got a faint one.

How's your ttc'ing going so far this cycle hun? Lots of PMA I hope!

:dust:

Hi cycle buddy! ooh that's great news about BFP's!!! Bring on more of those!!

I'm ok, ov pains today and a temp drop so I think that is a good sign! Still feeling positive! DH is watching man united at home so i'm sat on the sofa with my little dog Fergietrying to keep warm!!!

How's you? xxxx

And Westbrja got one.

Hooray to all!

Not really got anything to report as the witch has only just flewn off. Am very happy with my chart so far this month though, although it's still very early. It's going to be my first full month of charting and I was worried my temps were going to be all over the place but they've been really consistent. Hooray again! Going to start checking my CM soon as well.. oh what fun. lol.

Oh and Abster, I love the comment 'what comes up must come down'!! It really made me chuckle! xxx

I'm ok, ov pains today and a temp drop so I think that is a good sign! Still feeling positive! DH is watching man united at home so i'm sat on the sofa with my little dog Fergietrying to keep warm!!!

How's you? xxxx

YAY. Get bd'ing!! Let's hope we both O by the end of the week!

You both ManUtd fans then, going on the dogs name too? I'm a rubbish fan, didn't even know they were playing. I'm in love with Ryan Giggs :haha:

My hubby has also been watching the match, but I've been making gingerbread men in preparation for a Chrimbo get-to-gether this weekend. Wish I could invite all you ladies!! It would be so nice to meet you all. x

How's you? xxxx

YAY. Get bd'ing!! Let's hope we both O by the end of the week!

You both ManUtd fans then, going on the dogs name too? I'm a rubbish fan, didn't even know they were playing. I'm in love with Ryan Giggs :haha:

No I actually couldn't care less about football but it was the only way I could get DH to let me have a dog!! and why i'm sat at home and he is standing in the pooring rain watching people kick a ball around!!! Hoping he isn't to late so that we can bd tonight i'm away tomorrow night on a work thing so need to make sure we do it tonight, tomorrow morning and the following night! poor DH will be worn out!!

I don't think my dog is going to be happy when I a baby comes along he is sooo spoilt!!! xxxx

yeah I would like that fishandchips!! i love gingerbread! have you had the gingerbread latte at starbucks yet? xx

It's all about planned BD'ing Ava.
Oo Gingerbread F&C. We'll all have your recipe to aid our future morning sickness xx

hellooo girls how is everyone, I had a cold :( and stuffy nose drinking lemsip and sniffing albos oil :) xx

that sounds like a plan fairygirl...sorry i'm posting on here and your journal I am actually stalking you now!! sorry!! xxx

hellooo girls how is everyone, I had a cold :( and stuffy nose drinking lemsip and sniffing albos oil :) xx

oh no poor you, there's alot of colds going around at the moment! Lemon and honey will do the trick..hope you feel better soon xxx

Lolley I thought I would copy what I posted on another thread, 17 days ago. I dont know how long my cycle would have been when we conceived, but we worked roughly on a 35 day cycle.

"I am on day 23 of my cycle. I dont know how long my cycle will be, longest Ive had is 48 days.

I havent a clue when I ovulated, as I did the clear blue ovulation test on days 14, 15, 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22 and didnt get a smiley face. Decided to stop testing and will try again next month.

We BD on day 17, 18, 20, 21 and 22 I think."
based on when we bd'd I must have ovulated around then sometime, but maybe I did the OPK's at the wrong time of day??? I was doing them first thing in the morning.

Thank you,

I will deffinately be looking at this closer to the times, now you have your bfp :thumbup:
Just hope it works for me too :happydance:

Hey Ava Grace, nope I'm not a coffee fan so am scared of any form of Latte!! I'm guessing you like it though? I saw a Creme Brulee version advertised and even I was tempted!

Yep Fairygirl.. I'll give the recipe to anyone with morning sickness!!! lol. Hopefully it'll be me next month!

Oh no GG.. you poor thing. How are you feeling besides the cold? Is the witch still staying away?

x

Oh was meant to say .. for those of you that believe in Karma.. ok I didn't get a BFP last cycle but I was made redundant back in May and have just been told that my maternity cover is being made permanent!!! My hubby and I have enjoyed a nice bottle of fizz to celebrate (I can cause I'm not preggers!). See.. maybe one bad thing happens, but then you are rewarded with something good. xxx

I definatley believe in Karma....that is great news. Have you read the book The Secret? I highly recommend it if you haven't. I'm not normally into things like that but i can honestly say it has changed my life xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->