Tinsel Tots 2009

I believe in karma. Good things happen to good people and everything happens for a reason.

I definatley believe in Karma....that is great news. Have you read the book The Secret? I highly recommend it if you haven't. I'm not normally into things like that but i can honestly say it has changed my life xx

Oo I'm going to find that now. I just spent my money on those cards. Hmmm...

Nope I haven't read it. Who's it by and what's it about?

I've with you on that fairygirl! xx

It's all about what you give out to the universe you get back and how if you visualise bad things you will draw them to you...for example if you visualise and worry about getting a BFN thats what you will get. I think it's brilliant. You can get it from amazon it's by Rhonda Birne.

xxxx

I just ordered it from the library. So will go get it when they contact me. How exciting. That solves the no money problem.

Thanks Ava Grace.. think I'll give it a go. That pretty much sums up mine and my hubbies philosophy on life. Like my Mum said.. treat others as you would like to be treated. x

Yup, and if you haven't got anything nice to say don't say it at all.

Ok ... off to bed now.. Making gingerbread has tired me out!! Speak to you all tomorrow x

Night....have a good sleep, i'm off too now I have a long drive tomorrow!! xx

Night night, ladies, I should go to bed too. xx

So I think I may be out this cycle. Just went to the bathroom and I'm spotting a bit. Looks like pink CM- as its mixed in- but I guess that enough of a sign. :cry::cry::cry::cry:
I'm just confused. I ovd cd 17 according to my opk- so I'm only 7 dpo! I still have a week until :witch: should show up! :growlmad: I know that some wouldn't be concerned- but I'm a regular- like clock work gal...this is unusual for me!
Well, I don't know what to do now. I'm feeling really upset and defeated at the moment. :sad2: I really thought this was our month... it just felt right....guess not :nope:

:happydance:Gosh Lauraly, 7dpo could be implantation which is either light pink or brown spotting...sounds like a wonderful sign to me!:happydance:

:happydance:Gosh Lauraly, 7dpo could be implantation which is either light pink or brown spotting...sounds like a wonderful sign to me!:happydance:

Thanks Dee !!!!:hugs:

I questioned that in my own head...but don't want to get my hopes up. I'm trying to be "levelheaded" this cycle and not turn nothing into something...if that makes sense. :shrug: But I guess I could have??? I usually spot about 24 hours before AF shows up- so if it goes away tomorrow I think I will feel better about it. :wacko::wacko:
How much spotting usually occurs with implantation???

OK- just re-read my post... I am SOOOO emotional right now!!!! :wacko:
I'm trying hard not to SS and its backfiring!!!!!

I need to find my PMA...PMA, PMA, PMA, PMA!!!!!! I'm not out until the wicked witch show her face!:thumbup:

Thanks again Dee!

For me, it was light spotting on one day, not very much and the color was pale pink. I've read that some people get it for a few days tho. Are you getting light cramps? I got light cramps with it.

For me, it was light spotting on one day, not very much and the color was pale pink. I've read that some people get it for a few days tho. Are you getting light cramps? I got light cramps with it.

Yep...cramping some in my ovary area and a little in the back. I think thats why I assumed it was AF.

You won't know for sure until it's testing time so stay positive but level headed. That's really hard tho!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->