Tinsel Tots 2009

You won't know for sure until it's testing time so stay positive but level headed. That's really hard tho!! :dust:

Yep...you're right. :wacko: On one hand, I want to keep my PMA- and on the other I want to remain level headed so that IF af arrives I am not completely devastated...any of you lovely ladies have any suggestions on keeping this important balance???:shrug: With my heightened emotions right now, I sure do need to figure this out...I think I'm beginning to scare my DH!!!!:dohh:

:hugs::dust:

Hi All-
Exhausting day so need to be quick and sorry if I am forgetting anyone.

Lauraly-I agree with everything Dee says-sounds really exciting & hopeful but of course don't get hopes up. (like that is possible, right)

Abi-I might give accupuncture a try again down the road after we get our tests back. I think you are onto something with the denial guess. I think MY dh likes to operate under the notion that if he doesn't think or act on something then it won't happen. I am blessed he is going to go for the S.A. though!

So regarding The Secret- I did read the book and watched the documentary on it. It reminded me a lot of "What the Bleep do we know". I like the philosophy of like attracts like and positive thinking.

Well, some things going on here now-might not be on too much next couple of days but hope I can! Otherwise I will miss you lots-would love to get together for Gingerbread!

my chart is playng a cruel cruel trick on me and giving me false hope I just know in my heart af will come tomorrow xx

hey lauraly, it might be that ur cervix is sensative and bled a bit.. did you bd before then?

hey lauraly, it might be that ur cervix is sensative and bled a bit.. did you bd before then?

Nope...DH has been out of BD-mode for a bit...he hurt his neck and back over the weekend and can barely move :dohh:

my chart is playng a cruel cruel trick on me and giving me false hope I just know in my heart af will come tomorrow xx

Hi,

Don't get too disheartened hun, its not false hope.. its just hope, everything month there is a genuine chance it can happen. Until AF is here your not officially out. I think sometimes the charting can lead to unneccessary distractions.

Even though I wasn't trying this month I have let my body and chart convince me that I could be this month, my hormones are raging, my temps are up and I am waiting for AF. I have done an early test about 10mins ago and its negative. Was sobbing for 2 hours earlier think the m/c's have hit harder this time. I am seriously thinking of stopping charting completely and just watching my period and going to NTNP, the cavemen managed everything without thermometers and OPK and we are all here today.

Sorry about this girls, but not trying to upset charters ( I am one myself), they can show and help for a lot of reasons, but sometimes I think we can put too much pressure on ourselves and we can upset ourselves when we shouldn't. It can kill peoples PMA and make you fret when we shouldn't, we shouldn't beat ourselves up because of a low temperature or no essential pattern etc. Hope I haven't upset anyone, I just want us all to enjoy the journey we are on and so it may take a bit longer than the next person, and there may be a few detours along the way but its a journey all the same and makes you who you are.

Big Hugs and babydust to you all, x x

Heyy Kittykatbabe, *********************HHHHHHUUUUUUUGGGGGGGSSSSSS*****************
It aint over yet hun, u still havent gotten af!!!

Lauraly, its probably implantation then! can you get a 10miu and test tomorrow?

aww thanks kittykatbabe, I think i still have hope im just trying to ignore it..maybe trying to reverse psychology on myself like that will make a difference lol. Im so sorry about your bfn but as you said to me af isnt here yet xxx

oh lauraly you're only 7dpo?? i think that would be IB right? i dont think its AF, if you say you run like clock work then it cant be AF on its way. got my fingers crossed for you hun, try not to stress yourself, thats the worst thing you can do right now. good luck :dust: :D

oh update here......im 29DPO now. for the past week ive felt really nauseous and a few times ive actually been vomitting. well today ive had it again, right now im sat down but feel really dizzy and sick. i dont dare move incase i end up throwing up. :( other than that, im ok i guess. im not worrying about being late now. im waiting til 7th to test :D im just focusing on getting christmas presents for all the family. ive got most of them already :D so thats one less thing to do. im excited this year because the presents i have got are nice and are suited best for each person.

hows everyone doing on christmas shopping? i actually hate going into my town during christmas because theres so many crazy shoppers at this time of year. i found out today that my OH's parents start christmas shopping in february :eek: im always a late shopper, stupidly get things at the last minute. :haha:

well im off again now, OH wants me to play on the xbox with him :rofl: bye :wave: xx

My hubby has also been watching the match, but I've been making gingerbread men in preparation for a Chrimbo get-to-gether this weekend. Wish I could invite all you ladies!! It would be so nice to meet you all. x

Wouldn't it be great if we could all have a get together and meet and chat to each other face to face?

Nic x

I definatley believe in Karma....that is great news. Have you read the book The Secret? I highly recommend it if you haven't. I'm not normally into things like that but i can honestly say it has changed my life xx

Hi Ava and all,

The person who wrote the book also sends you some emails at certain times call the secret scrolls. They are great as you get them quite infrequently and when you do they seem to have some message that you need in them.

There is another book called The Celestine Prophecy that talks about things happening for a reason and people meeting at certain points in life is meant to be.

Sometimes we don't always understand why things happen, but it is for the greater good.

I truly believe in what goes around comes around as well.

Take care,
Nic x

Ooo, so nice to meet a group of people that enjoy looking into allsorts of beliefs.

My PMA has deserted me today. Keep questioning everything. I know we've BD'd and should be covered and we will continue to do so. But what if I'm doing something wrong? I need some ewcm to put my mind at rest. I know I'll see it soon but feeling a little glum.

:dust: To everyone. And I'm so sorry I've forgotten the name but the spotting sounds promising as does AF staying away!!!

Just a quick update...my spotting seems to have disappeared :shrug: still unsure what to think at the moment- mostly b/c the only time I spot is right before AF arrives and since I've never been preggers before I guess thats how I associate it...spotting=AF which equals :cry: but thanks to all you lovely ladies I now have my PMA back and can see that spotting can also = :baby: YAY!
only a few more days until I find out!!!! :happydance: On a similar note, I still seem to have lots of creamy/lotiony cm...:shrug: Oh, and I am NOT ss- as I mentioned both of these items BEFORE I knew they were preg symptoms :rofl::rofl: I am learning A LOT on Bnb!!!!! :thumbup:
How is everyone else doing??? How are my testing buddies doing??? :dust:

Thanks again for all the info and the PMA...its SOOOO appreciated! :hugs:

Good Morning!

LauraLy - fingers crossed is sounding good.

I did my test this morning to confirm and its 2-3 weeks since I conceived according to clear blue!! I believe it now, a bit shocked I think as I made such a mess of the OPK's! lol

Thank you all very much for your support over the last few weeks. I move house in the next few days - so not internet for a while - and by the time I get back on I prob should go to the first trimester bit - hope to see some of you there!!

Just a quick update...my spotting seems to have disappeared :shrug: still unsure what to think at the moment- mostly b/c the only time I spot is right before AF arrives and since I've never been preggers before I guess thats how I associate it...spotting=AF which equals :cry: but thanks to all you lovely ladies I now have my PMA back and can see that spotting can also = :baby: YAY!
only a few more days until I find out!!!! :happydance: On a similar note, I still seem to have lots of creamy/lotiony cm...:shrug: Oh, and I am NOT ss- as I mentioned both of these items BEFORE I knew they were preg symptoms :rofl::rofl: I am learning A LOT on Bnb!!!!! :thumbup:
How is everyone else doing??? How are my testing buddies doing??? :dust:

Thanks again for all the info and the PMA...its SOOOO appreciated! :hugs:

Hi Lauraly,
Yay, there's every chance the spotting could be implantation bleeding - although ff points out that mid-cycle spotting isn't necessarily implantation, I think that if you don't normally get it it must be a sign of something different, which could be pregnancy.
Lotiony cm, however, isn't a pregnancy sign - ff is very clear on this and so am I (I got loads last cycle, right up until the hag arrived!). It's oestrogen which produces cm, so if you're getting it post-ov it means that lots of oestrogen is still present, which doesn't mean anything either way.
I really hope you're about to get a BFP, but don't symptom spot!!!
Abi x :hugs:

today is the day that I was going to test as af is due today, but the frers that I ordered online AGES ago haven't arrived!!:growlmad:

I only have ebay cheapy ics things and they are useless, only showed me as being pregnant last time when I was 10 days late!!

tried one anyway on fmu and surprise surprise it is bfn!:nope:

even though I know in my head that those tests are crap, I cant help feeling that this is not going to be my month.:cry:

I'm sorry you're so disapointed doddy0402, but remember it's not over until the hag shows (or you discover you really did drop an house on her by getting a BFP after she's due!). PMA!
Abi x

My hubby has also been watching the match, but I've been making gingerbread men in preparation for a Chrimbo get-to-gether this weekend. Wish I could invite all you ladies!! It would be so nice to meet you all. x

Wouldn't it be great if we could all have a get together and meet and chat to each other face to face?

Nic x

That would be great actually, it's hard chatting to other people who have experienced ttc as they don't understand it.

are you from manchester nic? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->