Tinsel Tots 2009

Doddy and GossipGirl don't give up yet. :dust:

Twinkle that's such great news! H&H 9 months to you!

I have my PMA back. Looks like my ticker is right! Had jabbing pains in my right hand side at bedtime and I was crampy today. Lo and behold I find some ewcm. I'll put the full tmi version in my journal. We dtd as soon as I got in tonight. Yay! Good feeling is back.

Hey ladies, hope you're all feeling well and happy.

I've been struck down by another cold.. 2nd in 3 weeks!!

Lauraly.. that all sounds really promising. Will keep my FX for you.

GG - Your chart still looks really promising. You're not out yet! Will also keep my FX for you.

Meeting up would be lovely but would it mean you ladies in the States have to come to us or vice versa.. could do with a holiday! lol xxx

Which day of your cycle do you all start bd-ing? x

hey fishandchips, I normally start on the 11th day. My mum swears that thats the day you get a girl. She took 18months to get me and only bd on the 11th day (no others!) and got me after having 2 boys!. Not sure I could do that but I think starting on the 11th means I won't miss out hopefully!

Hey F&C, I've just started taking a teaspoon of honey sprinkled with cinnamon to try and improve my immune system. We started bding CD10 then 12, 14, 16 and then it'll be 17 and 18. My Dr recommended every two to three days. My friend at work however said do it for 10 days straight once AF has finished.

My cycles are beween 25 and 31 days, although they seem to be stayin gon the shorter side now. We start when the cm screams "GO!". On that subject, my ewcm turned up safe and well the other day.
I'm going to wash my hair so it's dry in time to go to bed at 10 for hopefully the last night of BD this cycle. (Long hair and lots of it)
Is anybody else sick and tired of bonking to order? Or is it just me, low libido and all, who does it only when I really have to? (Hope for my OH's sake that the acupuncture helps sort this out soon, which apparently it can).
Abi x

Hey F&C, I've just started taking a teaspoon of honey sprinkled with cinnamon to try and improve my immune system. We started bding CD10 then 12, 14, 16 and then it'll be 17 and 18. My Dr recommended every two to three days. My friend at work however said do it for 10 days straight once AF has finished.

Bloody hell! Here I am whingeing about 6 nights in a row! :rofl::rofl:
Poor, poor OH.
Abi x

yeh I must admit we hant had it since the beginning of my 2ww glad of the break haha, oh has tried but i just havnt been in the mood x

We've both got a pretty low libido and bonking to order isn't helping! Hi fairygirl.. is honey and cinnamon good for your immune system them? Ironically I started taking lots of supplements a few days ago so I thought my immune system would be better than normal! x

fish and chips, has af buggered off yet? still waitin for mine should be in the building soon tho x

F&C There was a thread in ttc the other day about honey and cinnamon and I thought I'd go for it. Tastes nice and seems to give me a boost in the mornings, (done it for 4 days now). I spoke to my Mum about it and apparently my Nan swears by it, she's well into her 80s and still cooking a Christmas meal for a dozen people. Mentioned it at work and my friend says she knows an old lady that swears by it too.

My hubby has also been watching the match, but I've been making gingerbread men in preparation for a Chrimbo get-to-gether this weekend. Wish I could invite all you ladies!! It would be so nice to meet you all. x

Wouldn't it be great if we could all have a get together and meet and chat to each other face to face?

Nic x

That would be great actually, it's hard chatting to other people who have experienced ttc as they don't understand it.

are you from manchester nic? xxx

Hi Ava,

Yes i live just outside of Manchester City centre.

Where are you from?

Nic x

Hi All,

In limbo at the minute. Waiting for AF to show and thought it had and now it seems to have retreated. I am pretty sure it's not :bfp: for me. Where the hell is she? When you want her to come so you can get on with it she doesn't arrive and when you don't want her she turns up.

I make her sound like the in laws!

Nic x

I live in Salford just outside the city center too, i'm from down south originally but lived here for about 3 years now. Do you know that the maternity unit at hope hospital has gone!!! I'm gutted I think the nearest one now is Bolton!!! xx

Hi All,

In limbo at the minute. Waiting for AF to show and thought it had and now it seems to have retreated. I am pretty sure it's not :bfp: for me. Where the hell is she? When you want her to come so you can get on with it she doesn't arrive and when you don't want her she turns up.

I make her sound like the in laws!

Nic x

hahaha!! that just made me laugh!! Remember it isn't over until she shows maybe you have tested to early?? xx

also made me laugh, im waiting for her aswel, wish she would hurry up I know Im not pg x

Oh you saying that Ava, my town hospital is Basildon, I don't know if you saw all the bad press last week. I work in Southend near the hospital and it has a better equipped maternity unit, but I can't seem to convince OH we should go there.

I guess when it happens you probably won't mind you'll just want to get there as quickly as possible. My sister-in-law was all set to have a certain midwife at warrington hospital but when she went into labour they had no beds so she had to go somewhere else.

I think you should persuade OH to let you have the baby where you want! (tell him your cycle buddy said so!!!)

xxx

Hi All,

GossipGirly - Maybe that's a good sign, have you tested recently?

Nic- thanks for the laugh:haha:

. By the way, I tried the grapefruit juice ! It's amazing!:shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"