Tinsel Tots 2009

I guess when it happens you probably won't mind you'll just want to get there as quickly as possible. My sister-in-law was all set to have a certain midwife at warrington hospital but when she went into labour they had no beds so she had to go somewhere else.

I think you should persuade OH to let you have the baby where you want! (tell him your cycle buddy said so!!!)

xxx

It made him laugh. But then he admitted either of our Dads will be taking us to a hospital when I go into labour anyway. So we'll see. We're also debating baby names again. How's that for PMA :p

Hey GG, yep she's finally flown off on her broomstick, the old hag! Why are you so sure she's about to pay you a visit? Your chart is looking pretty sexy.

You're just as bad nuttynicnak! It's not over until the fat witch sings, so to speak. FX for you both.

I think I'm on cd8 now so will start bd-ing this weekend I think. Poor hubby doesn't realise how busy he's going to be this month yet!!!

I've heard manuka honey is very good for your immune system. My mother-in-law swears by it. I'm not a honey fan but I love cinnamon so maybe I'll give it a go. Thanks for the time.

Oh I got The Secret delivered today... x

I live in Salford just outside the city center too, i'm from down south originally but lived here for about 3 years now. Do you know that the maternity unit at hope hospital has gone!!! I'm gutted I think the nearest one now is Bolton!!! xx

I live in Irlam. I was born at hope hospital. I think it is closing next year. The nearest one to me is either Trafford (Which is closing soon or Warrington)

Take care,

Nic x

also made me laugh, im waiting for her aswel, wish she would hurry up I know Im not pg x

Me too GG,

I had a UTI and my DH had a lung infection so it was a no no for us. I want her to come so I can start with next months fun :winkwink::winkwink:

He's just read the comment about the in laws!! oops!!! :haha:

Have to keep my screen away from him now.

Well it's goodnight for me to you all. Have a lovely evening

:sleep: :hugs:

Nic x

Hey GG, yep she's finally flown off on her broomstick, the old hag! Why are you so sure she's about to pay you a visit? Your chart is looking pretty sexy.

You're just as bad nuttynicnak! It's not over until the fat witch sings, so to speak. FX for you both.

I think I'm on cd8 now so will start bd-ing this weekend I think. Poor hubby doesn't realise how busy he's going to be this month yet!!!

I've heard manuka honey is very good for your immune system. My mother-in-law swears by it. I'm not a honey fan but I love cinnamon so maybe I'll give it a go. Thanks for the time.

Oh I got The Secret delivered today... x

have you started reading it yet? let me know what you think x

I guess when it happens you probably won't mind you'll just want to get there as quickly as possible. My sister-in-law was all set to have a certain midwife at warrington hospital but when she went into labour they had no beds so she had to go somewhere else.

I think you should persuade OH to let you have the baby where you want! (tell him your cycle buddy said so!!!)

xxx

It made him laugh. But then he admitted either of our Dads will be taking us to a hospital when I go into labour anyway. So we'll see. We're also debating baby names again. How's that for PMA :p

Loving the PMA!!! what baby names are you thinking? we have an awkward surname so i'm struggling a little!! and every name i say to DH he comes up with a song or a story about someone he knows!!! it's highly annoeing! xx

We're looking for unusual. Mainly spiritual (on my part tee hee).
We've got our favourites (OH just said I should share them) Eden Marie and Caleb Ernest. Our maybe list is Rosie (Not at all in keeping with the others), Serenity and Nevaeh. Boys are Milo (OH's choice), Noah and Malachi.

I have loads of others I like but they've been vito'd. Future SIL like Lillith meaning night monster which is hilarious.

Hi All,

We usually start BD when I see EWCM which is usually around CD10/11. By the way, I tried the grapefruit juice and I have the most EWCM I've ever had! It's amazing!:shock:

Dee-I love the shocked emotioncon! I agree-mucho EWCM this month on grapefruit juice-didn't have any that I noticed last cycle.

GG-Your chart looks amazing. Possible BFID and triphasic-keep those temps up one or two more days and it will be a lovely bumpidy wedding for you!!!!!!

Abi-You are BD every day? I liked the post I read on here about BD burnout. That was a good description of how I felt last month. We have stuck to a strict every other BD rule this cycle and DH and I were just commenting on how it has made such a huge difference over last month (where we wanted to claw our own eyeballs out at the prospect of anymore BD). Weird thing is BD was the best of all in the beginning of TTC. It felt so special and we wanted it to be 'just perfect in case that was the time we conceived we could always remember'............ha ha-12 months of TTC takes care of that! Actually enjoy the other 3 weeks of month (after a nice 1 or 2 week break) it is just the pressure I guess of the BD. At least this month we found out we could use something and thank God everyone told us about preseed.

Fairygirl-I like reading your posts about your spirtual beliefs, etc. Think we have a lot in common there. Off to stalk your journal rock the TMI!

I liked the post I read on here about BD burnout. That was a good description of how I felt last month. We have stuck to a strict every other BD rule this cycle and DH and I were just commenting on how it has made such a huge difference over last month (where we wanted to claw our own eyeballs out at the prospect of anymore BD).

:rofl:

Titi, one of the nice things about BNB is that you can always find an emoticon to describe how you're feeling. I can't wait to use this one :rain:

ahh boo hiss it dropped this morning, glad i didnt waste another test lol xx

Sorry, GG. Boooo! Sodding witch!

I'm glad Im not the only one who's not jumping with joy at the thought of BD. Whaddayaknow.... my temp dipped further today so I think today must be ov day... not another night!! I need a rest for oooohhhhhhhhhhh.h. 3 weeks! :ban:

I remember when bd was special and exciting, now it's just "come on,time for bed". (adopts mechanical voice) "we are robots" :rofl::rofl: But do I ever decide we can skip a night? Noooooo, because I'm scared... :dohh:

See you later!
Abi x

Hi all- have a temping question....Had really interupted sleep last night and not sure which temp to use...........1st temp (97.78)taken about 4:45 after interupted sleep & being awake and getting up for 20 minutes.
Second temp 98.28 taken at 7 after 2 hours sleep.
Which one is likely to be most accurate?

Also-TMI**ALERT**does anyone ever experience "combination CM"? It was just plain old cream upon wakening but now is creamy with good stretch in the middle of it????????

Also STILL have a +opk-but rising temps...............so weird. help me figure out OV.

GG-: (

hey everyone. just came on to see if ive missed any BFPs lately? i didnt see any yesterday i think.

the news on me is im 31dpo and af is still not here. still no cramps etc, just nausea and tiredness. my body has been aching lately too, mainly in my back and hip area. dont think its af because ive never had it like this before, just feels weird. :wacko:

well im trying to wait til 7th (monday) to do a hpt but thats the day me and OH go to see his parents so if i get a BFN in the morning i will be upset and moody all day so its not wise that i do it that day. we both think i should do a test on 6th (sunday) but i was so tempted to do one this morning. i kept going over it in my head but i know its best to wait. my OH has told me that he will check the box to make sure i havent done one early. i dont know if these tests are good or not, ive never used them before, i got a pack of 2 for £1. my sister has used them before and got a faint positive when she was last pregnant but that was 5 years ago haha. anyways if i get a faint then i will get a better test.

im going to start temping properly tomorrow. last time i tried to join FF it told me there was no more room so i doubt i will chart it on a graph but i will just keep a note of what each temp is. last time i temped (1st Dec) it was 97.88. it seems to be around that temp each time i did it last week. i really should do it again, is it always best in the morning or can i do it now and then the same time tomorrow?

Just a quick update from me, I had to have a scan at the early pregnancy clinic today as I had started to bleed 3 days ago, and it was confirmed that I have now lost my baby.

Good luck to those of you waiting for a BFP, and I will be back TTC as soon as i'm able too.

aww no :( sorry scarlett..

witch got me girls wtt next 6/7 months really gutted

oh GG, so sorry,,,,,,,,,and your chart looked so good-that is the worst : (

oh Scarlett, so sorry, best wishes. GG, I hope the coming months are enjoyable, wedding planning and you get your bfp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->