Tinsel Tots 2009

Hi all- have a temping question....Had really interupted sleep last night and not sure which temp to use...........1st temp (97.78)taken about 4:45 after interupted sleep & being awake and getting up for 20 minutes.
Second temp 98.28 taken at 7 after 2 hours sleep.
Which one is likely to be most accurate?

Also-TMI**ALERT**does anyone ever experience "combination CM"? It was just plain old cream upon wakening but now is creamy with good stretch in the middle of it????????

Also STILL have a +opk-but rising temps...............so weird. help me figure out OV.

GG-: (

FF tells you to record the most fertile cm you have each day, so yes it is normal to have different kinds on one day and I reckon they can "mix" as you say, whilst they're changing.
I would go with the 2nd temp as you'd been asleep, not up and about, even though it was only 2 hours.
:hugs:
Abi x

hey everyone. just came on to see if ive missed any BFPs lately? i didnt see any yesterday i think.

the news on me is im 31dpo and af is still not here. still no cramps etc, just nausea and tiredness. my body has been aching lately too, mainly in my back and hip area. dont think its af because ive never had it like this before, just feels weird. :wacko:

well im trying to wait til 7th (monday) to do a hpt but thats the day me and OH go to see his parents so if i get a BFN in the morning i will be upset and moody all day so its not wise that i do it that day. we both think i should do a test on 6th (sunday) but i was so tempted to do one this morning. i kept going over it in my head but i know its best to wait. my OH has told me that he will check the box to make sure i havent done one early. i dont know if these tests are good or not, ive never used them before, i got a pack of 2 for £1. my sister has used them before and got a faint positive when she was last pregnant but that was 5 years ago haha. anyways if i get a faint then i will get a better test.

im going to start temping properly tomorrow. last time i tried to join FF it told me there was no more room so i doubt i will chart it on a graph but i will just keep a note of what each temp is. last time i temped (1st Dec) it was 97.88. it seems to be around that temp each time i did it last week. i really should do it again, is it always best in the morning or can i do it now and then the same time tomorrow?

It must be doing your head in something rotten now! :hugs:
angelmyky, if it's still busy let me know. They'll still let you join if you're referred by a member and I'm happy to do that for you. All you'll need to do is give me your e-mail address and they should be able to sort you out in minutes. If you need to do this, we can just pm each other to sort it out.
Abi x

Oh Scarlett I'm ever so sorry. Hope to see you on here again soon :hugs:

Gossip girl - here's to you getting up the duff on your wedding night! Hope you have loads of fun planning your wedding :thumbup:

Abi x

scarlet~ So sorry to hear the news... :hugs:
Titi- my suggestion would be to use the temp closest to your usual temp time. It shouldn't fluxuate much if you were only awake 20 min, as long as you werent running a marathon or something so strenuious.
GG- I agree~ I hope you get knocked up on your honeymoon!!

As for me ladies~ I am feeling very pesimistic today. FF says I probablly OV'd between CD4-13, and I didn't temp those days, nor did we DTD very much. I am hoping what we did do is sufficent for a BFP, but defo not expecting it. I used Preseed on CD 11&12, and had "sorta" sex on CD9 (for a better description, see my journal!) so maybe- just maybe we did something productive.
I just don't feel like we did.

angelmyky, if it's still busy let me know. They'll still let you join if you're referred by a member and I'm happy to do that for you. All you'll need to do is give me your e-mail address and they should be able to sort you out in minutes. If you need to do this, we can just pm each other to sort it out.
Abi x

thank you abi. i havent tried joining again yet but will let you know what happens. :)

well i did a temp at 12pm/noon and it was 98.42. i thought it would have dropped but its higher. im classing today as my first temping day. i will temp again tomorrow at 12pm/noon. ohhhh and i was naughty......i took a test. bfn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! first urine of the day too. was a cheap test so i dont know what to think. im just going to wait til 11th now, if i get a bfn again im going to the doctors (like he suggested). im not upset or moody about that test....mainly because its a cheap one and could just be crap. but i have no emotion to it anymore....the more bfns i see, the more emotionless i get. i dont feel like talking to my mum, OH or anyone, i cant find the words to say, plus i just want to be alone. im not sad, im just fed up and wondering why im late for af now. im 32dpo :wacko: i havent even spotted or had cramps......my temp hasnt dropped!! im confused.

anyway, im off again now. x

angel, just wanted to send you my best wishes, I hope you get some answers soon.

My tmi along with update is in my journal. In a nutshell I guess this is my first 2ww! ARGH!!

Hi all,
Just wanted to check in and catch up,
nothing happning here just waiting to OV doing randon opk's at the min not used them before.on cd10 at the moment, if my cycle is the same as last month i should ov from 21/22 but it was my 1st cycle after the pill so not sure.

anyway hope everyone is ok.

:hugs: hugs to Scarlett and GG

:dust: to everyone x

Hello all,

well got a proper temping today and it was 97.87, so I think I've now answered my own temping question from yesterday. So for info. purposes whomever said that the first temp taken earlier after a good block of sleep even after 20 minutes of being up was probably better than the second temp taken right away upon awakening but later than normal and only after 2 hours sleep, as this temp seems to be more in line with others.

Also have a strange situation-7th day of consecutive, positive opks that are equally dark both lines. Pretty sure I OV 2-4 days ago based on CM, temps, bb sore, cervical position and FF. so what gives with this?????

Oh Scarlett, I'm so so sorry. Your news made me tear up a bit. I hope you're ok?

GG - Sorry to hear the witch got you. She better keep away from both of us next time or I'm gonna have to give her a Chinese burn.

Ava Grace - I've only read a few pages and tbh am reserving judgement until further on in. Was having a bad day when I read it so think that's tainted my opinion a bit! I'll let you know when I've read a bit more. Still love the idea of it though.

Hi Titi - I read on FF that you can have two different types of CM in a day and therefore they recommend you check several times a day and use your most fertile CM on the chart (not literally!!! lol).. sorry! Also I don't want to get your hopes up Titi as it's probably too soon, but I've heard that you will get a positive on the OPK if your preggers..

Off to eat the gingerbread men that I made the other day... been saving them for a Christmas party we're having later. x

Abi x

thank you abi. i havent tried joining again yet but will let you know what happens. :)

well i did a temp at 12pm/noon and it was 98.42. i thought it would have dropped but its higher. im classing today as my first temping day. i will temp again tomorrow at 12pm/noon. ohhhh and i was naughty......i took a test. bfn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! first urine of the day too. was a cheap test so i dont know what to think. im just going to wait til 11th now, if i get a bfn again im going to the doctors (like he suggested). im not upset or moody about that test....mainly because its a cheap one and could just be crap. but i have no emotion to it anymore....the more bfns i see, the more emotionless i get. i dont feel like talking to my mum, OH or anyone, i cant find the words to say, plus i just want to be alone. im not sad, im just fed up and wondering why im late for af now. im 32dpo :wacko: i havent even spotted or had cramps......my temp hasnt dropped!! im confused.

anyway, im off again now. x

angelmyky, when you're doing your bbt you have to take your temp in bed before you get up/start moving round etc. Taking it during the day once you're up and about won't give you the readings you're after. You are using a bbt thermometer (measures to 2 decimal places) aren't you? Have your thermometer next to the bed and take your temp first thing, when you wake up, after 3 hours' sleep.
Abi x

I agree! I meant to say something earlier but forgot.

wow this thread has suddenly slowed down tons from last week! What's everyone up to?
I am in 2ww. Was fine, wasn't symptom spotting-now tho really wonder what the heck is up with these opks.

Hi Everyone,

Not sure what's going on with my cycle. Haven't got a positive OPK yet so looks like late ovulation for me. My last two days temps look weird though, they look like Luteal Phase temps based on my previous cycles so if I were looking at just the chart alone I would say I've Oved. Have no clue what's going on and started to temp late this month so that's made it worse.

Hellooooooooo? Is there anybody there??????????? Damn, everybody else must have a life :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Abi x

Morning all,

I am on CD32 OF A CD33 cycle with all signs of symptoms for my AF to arrive, but no AF.

I am sure i am not PG this month as me and DH did not :sex: around OV.

I was hoping AF would come earlier to enable me to have a :bfp: for christmas, but the :witch: really does live up to her name.

Will have to wait and see!

How is everyone?

Nic x

Wow it really has slowed down. I was expecting pages and pages to wade through! I guess we're all busy getting ready for Christmas?

Hi Titi - are you still getting + opks? I have my fingers and toes crossed for you!! How many days past ov are you now?

Nuttynicnak - let's just hope the witch hurries up so you can start bd-ing around ov. I'm on cd11 and we haven't bd-ed yet this cycle so we had better start soon. We had a Christmas party at our house last night so are both knackered!x

Thanks Fish and Chips.

I wish she would hurry up as well. She technically isn't due until tomorrow, but a day early would be great!.

Fx your feeling less knackered by the end of today!

Nic x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->