Tinsel Tots 2009

Morning All,

Temp dropped today so still waiting for Ov.

Good Luck Nic.

Fish & Chips, hope the party was great!

Got to tear him away from his playstation first... could be tough!

If you know where the fuse box is then turn it off and say you have had a black out and need to occupy the time!. Tell him you have looked and the whole street is off as well!!

Tough one, My DH is always on the new modern warfare.

Good luck.

X

Great idea!! lol! My hubby got that game yesterday as a belated birthday present from a friend. It couldn't have been worse timing.. although maybe he'll feel so bad from playing so much that he has to make it up to me...??

Oh I've been meaning to mention a website my sister has told me about. You may already know it, particularly those of you that already have kids, but it's called Kid Start. Basically if you want to buy anything online, you go through their website first and then you get a small amount of cash back that you can save for your kids. My sister told me today that you can even start saving now for kids you don't yet have! It's given me an extra bit of PMA! x

I know what you mean about the game. I didn't see DH for a few days. He's completed it now so it's a bit better (although he isn't going to now do the harder level!)

I hope he does make it up to you later! FX!

My dh is nursing a hangover so no chance for me. I'm not sure he can get off the sofa yet!

X

Hi All-Got ANOTHER +opk today. 8th day in a row on and ff has me at 5dpo. :saywhat:

Dee-Wow big dip-looks like today is the day. And way to go on all that EWCM!!!!! Cheers to grapefruit juice!!! Well if it is you will be fertile at xmas! Even if you are out this month for sure :cry: maybe in the long run it will be more special to make a tinsel tot on Christmas!!!!!

Abi-I know I was lonely yesterday too-nobody around when I was online without a life!!

Nic-I can't remember if you chart? Wanted to take a peek at it today after reading your post to have a looky but didn't see a link.

F&C-I am at 5dpo. I would get my fx'd too except since I have been having them straight along from right before OV to now, I don't see how that could go straight from picking up LH to HCG-I didn't think that HCG was really present until after implantation. Also grrrrrrrrrr to gaming! For the family Xmas swap this year my 36 yr old DH has asked for a ps game also-Call of Duty. He also plays a lot of the Facebook applications. Looks like he will be fighting our tots for playing games!!!! Thankfully he now plays only once every few months or so but goes obsessive a few days straight until he beats a game. SEXY huh? Nothing makes me want to BD more, :rofl:

Does everyone agree with my FF OV? I'm not sure. Also has anyone ever experienced this with the opks? Could they be broken????

Yes I agree with FF Titi. Maybe you do have a batch of faulty OPKs but I'm still hoping for the other possibility! My hubby is 31 and like yours and nuttynicnak's he goes obsessive for a few days and then calms down a bit. Having said that.. he's been playing his last game for 2 weeks now!!

Dee - I was the same last month. My hubby was away but I did hope that I ov-ed about the time he got back but unfortunately that wasn't the case. We missed my ov date by a day or two. It's gutting isn't it? x

Hi Titi,

Not charting at the minute as the side effects of coming off the pill seem to be altering a lot of my normal body activites.

Ha ha you made me laugh about the sexy bit. I have an image of my DH sat on the budda bag in his office with his boxers on and bits hanging out everywhere playing the newest game. He reminds me of a laughing buddy!

(although he would kill me if i told him that!)

Good luck for :bfp: for christmas. How special would that be?

XX

Hi ladies, how are we all feeling?? where are you upto in your cycles?

I have decided to not temp or use opk's anymore i'm getting too obsessed! Me and dh had a chat the other night and I think it's all too much pressure! My GP has said that there is nothing wrong with either of us it's me stressing that is stopping me getting pg!

Titi - I think opk's are really unreliable so I wouldn't worry too much just listen to your body hun.

xxxxx

Titi - chart looks great, definitely oved.

Fish & Chips - it is but at the moment I'm more worried that Ov seems delayed and hoping I Ov soon so my cycle isn't too long.

Ava Grace, hope you feel less stressed. I know stress can really affect these things. Good Luck and :dust:

Yay, it's busier in here today.
XBox widows, My OH is the same, him and his brothers all meet up when they have the same day off and play all day! Last week it was Left 4 Dead!
Just spent 2 hours on a cleaning frenzy. I'm a bit curious, I got ovulation pains and felt fertile on CD16, but my cp was a bit higher on CD17 and I had ewcm on 17, but I'd say there was more on 16. What d'ya reckon my O days is? This is the only info I have.

hi hun, i had ewcm yesterday which was cd18 so i'm thinking i ov yesterday..hope so! i get pains rreally early on and i was thing that i'm ov and then realsie that it happens much later!!

i think you prob ov on cd 17 but i'm no expert!!

Ahh girlies I'm testing in the morning... feeling a bit nervous!!! I'm dying to test but at the same time I will be upset if I get a bfn - but at least af hasnt arrived - feeling positive PMA PMA PMA (well trying to!!!)

who else is testing soon?
:dust: to all

ooh very exciting!!!! what cd are on? keeping everything crossed for you x

i'm not testing until xmas eve i don't think!! xx

Ava, my gut feeling is CD16, I guess one day doesn't make much difference though. :p

Angel, how exciting that AF has stayed away. FX!
I'm not going near a test til after CD32, so at least another fortnight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->