Tinsel Tots 2009

I'm a bit confused.

I'm sat here patiently! waiting for the arrival of AF because last month was pretty much a no show for me and DH. However, I feel like I am having ovulation pains. I have never had this type of feeling when I have AF symptoms. My right side keeps getting the aching pain and it is much higher up then any PMS pains i get.

Has anyone else had something like this?
Or any ideas on what it might be? I have googled it to no avail.

Thanks,

Nic x

Nic, I have no idea hun, I had some really bizarre pains last time AF showed. I wish I could help x

(Just noticed you changed your ticker style, love the rhyme.)

Nic they do say that you get crampy when you are pg so it may be that!!! (hope so)!!

when are you testing? xx

Hi Ava, wasn't going to test this month as me and Dh haven't 'done it' at the appropriate time. If nothing in a week then I might test.

Thanks Fairygirl - i thought I would make something up to keep it a bit more fun. I had also put my cd as 32 days instead of 33. Might have to go up again if that damn :witch: doesn't turn up soon.
x

Nic, just out of curiousity which CD did you O and which did you dtd? Sorry being seriously nosey xx

That's ok. I think I od on cd 12-14 and we had :sex: on something like CD 5. The
:sex is an exact date, but the Ov i am not entirely sure on as not temping yet.

don't worry about being nosey I am very open and will tell people anything they ask usually!

your still in with a chance this month nic it's not over until the old hag shows up! and I think if I remember rightly I banned her from this thread!! she is not welcome!!!

xx

Oh i do remember that Ava. Just had chat with hungover DH who quite frankly is about as interested as a man in new look.

I don't think it is my month. This is probably just another coming off pill symptom. I seem to have developed some strange symptoms of AF since coming off it.

Will keep you all updated. x

Yes I'd agree, coming off the pill has been a bit of a learning curve! If you O'd on CD12 and there were 7 day old swimmers ready and waiting you'd be well and truely up the duff by now.

Loving your unfaltering PMA Ava!

Good luck for tomorrow angel!

NNN - I came off the pill at the end of June and for the first 4 months my body behaved just the same as it did whilst I was on it. I had regular AFs and no side effects. For 2 months now my cycles have been quite varied but also I've been getting loads of weird cramping which can't be due to ov or period. I don't know what this is but I wonder if it's got anything to do with coming off the pill? Maybe my body has only just got rid of it from my system??? I'm really guessing here! This is the first month since where I haven't had any of these weird cramps. x

I think the pill can do strange things it's your body adjusting. I came off it 4 years ago and my cycles were weird for a while I think it takes a bit of time to regulate. I also think because we are ttc we notice things much much more that maybe before we would've ignored. xxx

I agree about noticing things more, perhaps this is just one of those funny symptoms I now keep getting.

Will see how i go during the week. x

Hi All-Got ANOTHER +opk today. 8th day in a row on and ff has me at 5dpo. :saywhat:

Does everyone agree with my FF OV? I'm not sure. Also has anyone ever experienced this with the opks? Could they be broken????

Hey Titi!

I'm just catching up with everyone...had a long busy weekend with my mom and brother in town...and she doesn't know we are ttc :winkwink: So no Bnb while she was staying with us!

I wanted to give you this link. https://www.peeonastick.com/opkfaq.html
I found it when looking up brands of hpt and reliability. There is a bunch of opk info, as well as hpt info. The lady actually tested a lot of the products herself when she was preggers. Maybe it will have some answers for you?:shrug:

Hi Tinsel Tot Ladies!!!Haven't been around much lately as my mom and brother were in town visiting. :wacko:
Have an interesting story to share...my mom and I have never talked about me TTC- she just knows that I want to start a family before 30- but that is still 2 yrs away. I don't think she knows at all that we have started trying. :shrug:
Anyway, I was playing around with my little brother (who is 5 y/o btw)- and he ended up elbowing me in the boob :blush: My gosh, it hurt sooo bad- my bbs have been sore (super sore) for about a week now- so I snapped at him and told him to be careful. My mom came over, concerned, and asked what happened and if I was ok. I told her yes, I was fine, just that connor had hit my bb and it was sore. To which she replied, "That settles it- your pregnant." :shock::?8-[ "What!!!!!" I quickly told her that my bbs get sore every cycle and that my AF should be starting the beginning of the week. :shrug: She replied, "Oh, well when I was pregnant with you the only way I knew was that I got extremely sore boobs- thats it- no other symptoms- and then my period didnt start and I found out." I tried to just laugh it off and say something about me being "cursed" since I get sore bbs every month :dohh:

Where in the world did that come from???? Maternal instinct???? Could I be???? Really???? Oh my, I really don't want to get my hopes up. But the other night I had a dream I got my bfp and had a baby girl- and now this... Wednesday AM can't come fast enough!!!!! I really want to test now...but AF isn't due until Tues and DH wants me wait until I'm at least one day late...ugh!:growlmad: Stupid wait!!!!

What a cool story Lauraly. FX'd for your BFP!

fingers crossed for you hun, i've heard of things like that before a mothers instinct is a very strong one!!

Good Luck xx

still no af!!!
still getting bfn on ics but I am too scared of getting more negatives to go the shop and get a 'proper' test while I am waiting for my online delivery of them.
I am never late, I dont understand what is going on. was getting af feeling cramps up until last night but now nothing!!
I hate no knowing what is going on with my own body!!x:growlmad:

Hi All,

Lauraly, great story, hope you do get BFP so you can repeat that story many times in the future.

Nic, could it be late Ov, is that a possibility?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->