Tinsel Tots 2009

lauraly - fingers crossed its maternal instinct!!I didnt tell my mum I was preg until 13 weeks last time and when I told my parents my dad said my mum had said she knew I was. I didnt even show until 24 weeks, so I dont know how!?!

:bfn: (FMU) :cry:

but I was only due on today - I should've waited until i was late, but still no af though.

When I first did the test, you know when it soaks across the windows in pink (Tesco test), there was a white line there but it disappeared completely - I was praying that it would be a faint line but it disappeared - anyone else had that? (probably just wishful thinking)

I'm not sure how I'm feeling about it all, because I've not really had symptoms either way this month, I've got a bit of lower back ache last couple of days, had a bit of lower ache but not cramps like I did last month, keep getting trapped wind (sorry if tmi) and my boobs are a bit swollen but not sore like last month, and I feel really bloated! So I am not sure what to think really!

OH said to wait til the weekend to test if af doesn't come, so think I will try and wait til Fri.

How i everyone else doing?

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Titi- (I think its you who is getting the pos opks..?)
I've been meaning to post this for a while but I keep forgetting...:blush:
Sometimes if you are having an anovulatory cycle you will get multiple pos opks. Its like your body keeps geering up but never releases the eggy. It could also lead to a late OV.:shrug:
Hope it sorts itself out soon!

Hi ya...............can i join this team please???????
Im currently 6 dpo and praying for a :bfp: 4 xmas!!!!!
Im gonna test on sunday 13th (12dpo) im gonna use ic pregnancy tests but hav 2 frer stacked away in my drawer just incase i get a faint line on my ic's.

Would u please tell the man upstairs that i will give up wine and chocolate :)

:dust::dust:

Hi All,

Lauraly, great story, hope you do get BFP so you can repeat that story many times in the future.

Nic, could it be late Ov, is that a possibility?

Could be, not sure what it is as AF due today and still no show.

Will see how it goes this week. Still convinced I am not PG though.

x

Hi doddy0402, any sign of your af yet?

Welcome auntiebee! The more the merrier! I can't remember which page the signature info is on.. anyone else know? Also we are all saying something we will give up in the hope of a BFP. Fancy giving something up?

Angel - that's gutting about your BFN. FX it's just too early. I often see a little white line before everything disappears. Unfortunately I think it's fairly normal. :(

Hey Twinklestar.. how are you doing?

Premont - That all sounds very plausible about Tit's opks.

Well I went and bought a sexy little outfit the other day and it did the job! Gonna slip it on most nights this week I think!!! lol x

Haha FnC, you crafty bugger... men are too predictable! Doubt he minds that he was manipulated though, eh?

NNN, sperm only survive a maximum of 5 days in perfect ewcm, and generally no more than 3, so I think your gut feeling is probably right. Are you at all sure when you actually ov'd though?

Sorry about the bfn, angel. :hugs:

Good to see people on here again!

I had more acu today - going to write about it in my journal and the new TCM thread later, in case anybody's interested.
Abi x

I know! I'm a little minx! He really didn't mind though.. and the EPO seems to be helping as well so all's good! Thanks for the info about acu, I'll check out your journal in a bit. Your chart's looking good - how's the 2ww so far? x

Hi Abster,

Not entirely sure on OV date no. I think it is just going to be a waiting game this month.

xxxx

Sounds good F&C!
Welcome Auntiebee.

I'm 3 or 4 dpo today. Not much fun. Trying not to ss as I know my little ball of dividing cells is still an independent mass and can't interfere with my hormones. Drinking pinapple juice as I had to do something to be proactive!

Anyone got a good cure for trapped wind though?

fairygirl.. usually I can only get rid of trapped wind when I'm in an embarrissing situation such as doing squats in a Jazzercise class! Any help?

Don't worry.. I'm terrible for ss! The 2ww is so long that I have to fill it with analysis and ss!! x

Try this: sit cross-legged on the floor and lean forward over your lap for a little while. Try it a few times (sorry, have forgotten the timings and numbers!) and it should release the wind!
Alternatively (I do this if I have uncomfortable trapped wind that's making me uncomfortable) just massage your abdomen, clockwise, in little circles, one spot at a time. Works a treat!
Abi x

F&C, The wind does move, especially when I rub it. Thing is it's constant, was really embarrasing last month as I couldn't even stop myself from a quiet burp whilst talking. My Mum used to swear by strong mints so bought some today.

It's so easier to ss! I'll pop mine in my journal just because!

so ladies what have I missed??

It's weird your talking about wind probs me and DH went out for dinner on Saturday night and I had olives and I couldn't stop burping all night he even said I was doing it in my sleep!!! :rofl: I don't normally suffer with it!!

Peppermint tea is the best cure :)

I know it's hilarious! I think he was a bit annoyed that it kept waking him up!!! although thats not as freaky as when I used to be cabin crew I got sooo tired that I had a habit of sleepin with my eyes open!! it really freaked poor DH out bless him!! I thought it was very funny!!!

My little sister used to do that when I shared a room with her! It's really freaky!

My hubby sleep rapped once! That was hilarious. lol

:rofl: that is soooo funny! Sleep rapped!!! hahahaha! that would scare the hell out of me!! x

I couldn't stop laughing! He often does silly things in his sleep and at first I'm annoyed cause I've been woken up but more often than not, I end up just laughing. I wish I had written the rap down.. it was genius!

My sister once told me about sex in her sleep. That was scary. I was only 14 and she told me she knew how to do it. You just had to keep going up and down and up and down.

The next day I asked her what she had been dreaming of and her face was a picture!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->