Tinsel Tots 2009

you could've made a fortune out of that!!!! sent it off to Simon Cowell!!! hahahahaha!!

Just to clarify nic that was about Fish&chips DH's rap not your sisters dream!! I posted that before yours!! xx

DH is wondering why i'm laughing so much at the "babysite" as he calls it!!! xx

:rofl:

DF has silly half awake talking moments, always takes me a minute to realise he is talking in his sleep. :wacko:

hey ladies. first of all thank you for the comments, ive not been able to read all of them though due to me being not online much. had a few things on my mind lately so ive decided to take some time out from the erm.. "world". i wont be online again until friday 11th. hopefully i'll either have a BFP or AF will show by then... if not i will be ringing the doctors and i'll be letting you all know how it goes.

i tried to not let things get to me, but im now 34dpo and it just gets tougher each day so thats why im taking time out from things... to get my head together.

thankyou for all the support and advice. will speak to you all soon. good luck with everything. hope theres more BFP's to be seen when i get back :D

:dust: to all xx

Hi angelmyky! So nice to hear from you but gutting to hear that you still have no answer. Hopefully you'll get you AF or BFP soon. Take care x

Hi Ladies,
Just been trying to catch up with the last few pages and your posts actually made me lol, im sure hubby thinks im mad :blush:
but i have another sleep talker, about the most random things, told me the other night the bus was snoring, and the best i can think of, he was lying very close one night, i moved his elbow told him it was digging in my ribs to which he replied what i've not even got a shovel!!!! :haha: now that did make me laugh :)

HA HA!! That made my laugh out loud!! I once woke and ex of mine up as the doorbell was going and he shouted 'I'm not Dumbledore!!'. Brilliant! x

:haha:

I think the strangest one for me was my DH. I heard him up in the night opening his bedside drawers.

In the morning, when he got up, I heard him go in them and just assumed he was getting dressed. When he got out the shower I asked him what he had been doing and he said he had no idea and that must explain why they were a bit open that morning.

Came to get my underwear out and there was none in my drawer. I opened his drawer to find all of my underwear stuffed in there. (perhaps he was a dreaming of being a cross dresser or something?)

Will wait and see if he does anything that strange again! x

Hope your ok Angel. x

nnn.. that is so funny! Again I laughed out loud and had to tell my hubby your story!

He's always talking in his sleep.

He makes a lot of funny noises and says some strange things. The underwear was definetly the strangest though!

I have my best ones hidden. I think i will be really worried when i wake up to find him in them!

Hi All

Auntibee-welcome! I am 6dpo (I think!, see below) too. Fairygirl-you aren't too far behind us!!
Also I had been meaning to tell you from an earlier post that I read you can get ovulation pains either the day before, day of, or day after. That was good for me to learn because I had always just assumed the pain was actually the rupturing and it "happening" (of course I also thought the "balls were on top" so to speak,,,,see much earlier post) :rofl:

Lauraly-also wanted to mention yesterday that my DH also does not like for me to POAS before AF is late. He thinks it is a waste and just dumb. I told him that smoking is his addiction-mine is POAS and I spend a lot less on tests than he does on ciggies!! I think he really just doesn't like the ensuing dissapointment. Little does he know that BFN-AF it is all the same as far as let down at the end of the 2ww.

Premomt-and F&C-That is one thing I was really scared of this cycle-esp. since I also didn't "feel" Ov like normal. But I had every other symptom and FF says temps are way more reliable than opks.........what do you all think, looking at my chart-did I OV? (oh God please say yes!!)

Abi-how did I not see your journal before. Going to stalk!!!!!

Sorry if I missed anyone it's moving fast again!!!!

Love and dust

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->