Tinsel Tots 2009

Dee-temp rise today? Maybe you did OV yesterday and have weird opks too-hmmmm. Anymore tests today?

Speaking of OPKs, I got my dh to poas for me today to see what would happen. A very very faint second line came up, but not dark as like mine have been. hmmm.

Titi I was just gonna recomend that!
Do you have a IC HPT? :test:?

Titi, temp went up slightly but I think I may have oved today. I had no time to do OPK and in any case completely forgot about doing it until I read your post! I looked at your chart, it looks good, you've definitely oved. The exact day is debatable.

Hi All, just checking in. Hope everyone's doing okay.

Hi Titi, yep you definitely ov'd on the day FF gave you. I'm 4dpo today and my temps are looking far healthier now I'm having the acu and herbal pills and temping after proper blocks of sleep.
When's your DH's SA? It's very soon isn't it? Some time this week?
Remember - NO SYMPTOM SPOTTING!!! Don't do it to yourself.
You're very welcome to stalk my journal - there's a link to it in my sig.

Welcome Auntiebee :hi:

Abi x

Hi All-thanks for OV advice. I finally got a normal OPK this morning - and than made me feel worse-like maybe I didn't OV and missed eggy.

Premomt-I see IC all the time? What does it stand for? I don't have any HPTs here. Was going to buy some but am only 7dpo and also I just don't think this month is it. Abi-no need for SS not only do I not have any desire to after last month but I don't even have any symptoms.

Also, to add to the stress-Hubby's SA is Thursday. I have been very preoccupied with some other things and just looked over paperwork and it says he was to abstain 2-3 days before going, but NO MORE THAN 5. Well coming off of BD it has actually been much over 5 days (and yes I am sure) but now I think it is too late to do for test. Should we just BD today and that is better than abstaining too long? After all, we want to know how good the sample is two days out b/c face it there isn't as much hope if we have to wait more than 3 days to BD during OV time-right? So Abi-looks like will have to have more planned sex and during the 2ww sigh.

Dee-going to look at your chart-hoping for nice rise. I had my fallback dip today-looks pretty normal lp now.

Dee-I just stalked your chart. Yippee! OV for you! I am thinking though you actually OV two days ago. Last temp dip AND last day of EW. FF says you can feel OV pain the day of or the day before or day after. What do you think? Could be these stupid OPKs. Next cycle I'm done with the cheap kind. I have the days narrowed down close enough that I don't even need more than a few and am tired of the ambiguity with them.

Hey everyone. I'm feeling flustered this evening. Dunno what else to say really.

Hope everyone is good xx

Hey everyone. I'm feeling flustered this evening. Dunno what else to say really.

Hope everyone is good xx

Hiya Fairygirl-I'm flustered today too. Must be our cycles. I also want to eat like mad something delicious tonight and craving bread pudding.
It is 1:15 pm here right now-was wondering what time it is over there?

It's 6.20pm. Mmm bread pudding! I normally have a meh day around now on a normal non ttc cycle. I wish I had a clue!

Hi girlies

How is everyone? Quick update from me...

bfn yesterday (day I was due on) no signs of af today, planning to test sat morn if it hasn't arrived by then FX PMA PMA

I had a job interview today for the job I'm doing now but permanent (I'm currently on a fixed term contract until Aug 2011) so I am desperate to get it because otherwise if I get pregnant in the next few months my contract will run out during my maternity - no job to go back to (albeit if I only want to go back part time). Only trouble is there are two others in my position so they are direct competition!!! Feel so relieved its done now, I was well prepared and gave it my all. I should find out tomorrow if I've got it - I will be gutted if don't!!! I will let you know what happens...

Lots of fairy dust to all :dust:

Best of luck with the job and the bfp Angelblue!

Will be thinking of you!

Good luck Angelblue!

I also second what the other ladies said about you ov-ing titi!

Blimen hec Abster, I had a look at your chart and must take my hat off to you and your oh. You've been very busy!!

Well dh and I have bd-ed for 2 days in a row but no sign of my ov yet. I'm hoping it will be with me on Thursday.

I have just got back from the doctors for a proper pre-pregnancy chat and it was great. She talked me through what to expect etc. She also told me that my weird recent symptoms could indicate that I have only just got the pill out of my system so I may not have ov-ed. It could be that I'm still not ov-ing but hopefully my temps will tell me soon. x

F&C have you had any symptoms of O without it actually happening? You've got me worried now, I'm only off the pill since Aug?

I'm sure you have nothing to worry about fairygirl. My cycles were still regular as clockwork until 2 months ago where one was 34 days and the next 26. Before that was unheard of. At the same time I've suddenly started getting lots of spots and stomach cramps (like a mild period pain). Also my af's were incredibly light (and still are a bit). She told me to come back in a few months if things don't settle down as they can do some tests to make sure I'm ov-ing.

I'm pretty sure I ov-ed last cycle as my temps were really high during the latter part of my cycle and then they dropped for my af and have remained low since. I'm hoping that my temps go up in a couple of days.

I've also just bought a clearblue fertility monitor as some ladies don't seem to have any luck with the cheap internet opks. Hopefully I'll have more luck with them. xx

Well, not too sure whats going on with me. :shrug: I woke up this morning to some light spotting :cry: and assumed AF would be close behind- as she usually is But so far nothing...AF was due to ride in today...usually she arrives in the AM- but I'm sure she is just playing mind games with me! So, I had my nice long :sad2: this morning and have been looking for my PMA all day! This month has definitely been the toughest for DH and I. We were both "sure" we had caught this month- and we never really talked about it. It was like an unspoken understanding between us- a feeling we had but didn't discuss b/c we didn't want to jinx ourselves. The hardest part of today was definitely having to tell my DH. He came down the stairs this morning and immediately said with a smile on face "No bleeding yet?!?!" and I instantly began crying. He just swooped me up in his arms and hugged me. When I finally calmed down and looked at his face- I saw that he had been tearing up too!:cry: This has NEVER happened before. We sat and talked about how its ok- we will try again. But I could tell he was SO disappointed. He kept telling me that I deserve it and that he knows how much I love Xmas and that a bfp would be the perfect gift that I deserve...I have such a wonderful hubby :winkwink: I wish I didn't feel like in some way I let him down...:nope:

Well, all day I have been running to the bathroom looking for AF...stupid witch is hiding:growlmad: If your going to ruin this cycle...just show your ugly face and get it over with!!!!!:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:
I have also been looking for my PMA...of which I discovered that I will be ov on or around Xmas day...so I guess if I cant have a bfp for christmas- maybe I can at least make a baby on christmas! :thumbup:

OK, well this turned into a novel- so I am going to sign off for a bit and try to collect my thoughts. I was super busy at work today so I haven't really been thinking about things..and as I am typing I feel myself getting more emotional again! So, thanks for listening...will check in soon! :hugs::dust:

Oh Laura you made me tear up. Your hubby sounds so lovely. Fingers crossed you get your BFP this month but if not you can console yourself with the thought that you could be making a new life on Christmas day! That would be amazing. Lots of hugs x

Sorry to hear this Lauraly I teared up reading that! I really hope you make a xmas baby. keep the PMA up hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->