Tinsel Tots 2009

Hi everyone,

i feel abit out of the loop here as nothing is really happening with me still, bloody long cycles hate them, was hoping it may be a bit shorter this month, still going with the opk's nothing as yet.

:hugs: to everyone the :witch: got :growlmad:

:dust: to everyone still waiting x

I think they are two amazing reasons to be positive Lauraly! Keep smiling lovely lady! x

Enjoy yourself Angel.

Would you ladies mind having a look at my chart and letting me know if you think today's temp might be a pre-o dip? We have bd-ed every day since Sunday this week and I'm wondering if we should do it again tonight? x

Hi Hun! I looked at your chart and it's too soon to tell-although it could be your dip also just starting to get watery cm (creamy supposedly is NOT fertile) and negative opks I don't suspect you will ovulate for at least a day or two if not more. BUT you are starting to get somewhat fertile CM so maybe DTD tonight until you are sure you OV or skip tonight and start tomorrow.....

Hi Ladies-
Not much going on here-basically NO symptoms of anything besides PMS at 8dpo.
DH goes for semen analysis tomorrow. PLEASE FX'd that it is just a crazy fluke we have not gotten pregnant yet and that there is nothing wrong!!! Esp. with hubby!!!!

Laura & Nic-sorry the witch got you-we really needed another BFP around here and I don't know why she is playing such naughty games with us all lately. Enjoy the wine! Speaking of which, no wonder I got BFN's-Muncho&Auntibee's post reminded me I haven't been very good at giving up what I said I'd give up!!!!!!

Doddy-maybe you'll be the BFP-really hoping so!

Angelblue-I am sorry about your double dissapointments today. Agree with the other girls that everything happens for a reason and maybe it is a blessing in disguise you just don't know of yet-and that you still get a BFP too!!

Thanks Titi. DH was too tired to bd last night so I hope that's not going to mean we miss the egg. Will definitely do it tonight though. My temp went down again today so am still waiting to ov. My cm is watery but there's not much of it today, even though I'm taking EPO.

How'd it go with your hubby? I have everything crossed that it all comes back ok xxx

Hey girls

The :witch: arrived today :cry:

But me and OH have decided to try the sperm meets egg plan for cycle 3 - looking forward to having a bit of a plan to follow so I know we are doing it right! I had to promise not to lay there like a plank if we've got a plan to follow!!! ha ha!

Can anyone recommend which OPK to get as I've not used them before, and any advice? I'm looking on ebay and there are loads of cheap ones, havent got a clue what to get!!!

I text that APA thing the other day to ask when I would get pregnant and it said January and I'll have a girl... so FX for January BFP!

Come on cycle buddy we can do it!!! :hugs:

Angelblue. Loving the positivity about next cycle. Nice to have a plan!

I've started using the internet cheapie opks and so far I've had nothing. I know a lot of women on here use them with no problems but I've also heard they can be a bit unreliable. I'm yet to see if they will work for me. Apparently the clearblue fertility tests are quite good. x

clear blue are the best ones, i tried the asda ones but you need a magnifying glass to see them! Clear blue are good and it is soooo exciting when you get a smiley face! x

I've been using the First Response opk's. It can be a little more difficult to see if both lines are equally dark...but I have my DH look also. And I have been keeping them throughout the cycle to compare day to day- cause then you can definitely see if the lines are getting darker. :shrug: I have heard the cheapy ones can be more unreliable- but seems that there are ladies on here who use them successfully. Good luck!!!!!:hugs:

I've used the ICs sucessfully! Though I do not remember which ebay vendoe I got them from... I should find out as I will be needing more soon :growlmad:
Nothing to report here. Had a massive migraine today that made me nauseous. Thought food would help as I was very hungry, but it didn't, only a migraine pill did.
Feeling very sad that af is only about 8 days out...:cry:
Oh well.

wow, not having the internet really gets me behind.
jus dropping in to give :dust: to us all!

Hi ladies-this thread really needs to start moving along again I need PMA.

:bfn: with FRER, FMU this morning, 10dpo. Was our 12th cycle-wanted so badly not to get pushed into LTTTC. I can't believe how hard it can be to get pregnant. Unfortunately niether can anyone else in our life (so glad for you girls!!!).......if I hear ONE more person tell me to relax or that we are "TRYING TO HARD".........grrrrr.

DH's uncle actually tried to give us LOVEMAKING tips the other night! Like we don't know how to have sex. Of course his big advice was not to worry about sexual position but to (you guessed it) RELAX! He also mentioned to another uncle we were "trying" for baby and this uncle said, "Trying? what are you talking about trying? You don't have to try you just have sex!!"..................I wish there were some emoticons for wringing somebody's neck : )

Well sorry for rant this is just getting so depressing. Had to drop of DH's semen analysis yesterday (that was embarrassing, and interesting-if BD on demand isn't bad enough wait for the other thing ON DEMAND-in a cup!, sorry, lol TMI).

We will find out the answers on Wednesday afternoon. I am so afraid of what we will find out.

:baby dust: to all you girls I want so much for someone around here to get a bfp soon!!!!!

Titi, it's not over for u this month. Average implantation is 6-12 dpo. :hugs:

Thanks Fairygirl-I see so many BFPs at 10dpo I guess I just assumed.

How is all with you?

I'm trying to keep sane in my 2ww. Driving myself mad with yes I have symptoms, no they can all be explained away. Can't convince myself either way. So guess that is ok.

Hi Titi,

FX everything is ok with DH.

Some well wishes really pi** me off too. They have no idea and can be completely insensitive to other people's feelings.

Hmm, answers back.

I find giving answers back quite easy as being an English teacher I can usually think on my feet. Perhaps have a bank of witty things to say back that a) shows them you are upset without you actually being upset and 2) stops them in future.

For the relax one I would probably be sarcastic and say something like oh relax, i haven't tried that one. for you're trying to hard I might say something like I can assure you it is hard yes and as for trying some people really do try my patience.

Sorry- I am quite forthcoming if people upset me. It's not everyones preferred method, but it works for me.

The ultimate thing is for you to keep positive. Sending you lots of :dust:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"