Tinsel Tots 2009

hi girls hope everyones ok..i keep dropping by and catching up with the goss...rouge has got a lot going on at the mo and i think she is just chilling out with obsessing over bnb and trying to enjoy ttc'n.. Iv also got loads on so cant really get on as much but good luck everyone... although were not ttc'n were not using any contreception if it happens it happens but now wouldnt be the best time in the world but it wouldnt be the worst if u get me hehe well speak 2 everyone later xxx

Hi All,

well today i have had my 1st line on my opk's:happydance:
very faint but there and using ic's so wasn't expecting a full on line anway just wanted guidance and looks like im bang on time, but my back is killing like when af is due is this normal?

Hi All,

well today i have had my 1st line on my opk's:happydance:
very faint but there and using ic's so wasn't expecting a full on line anway just wanted guidance and looks like im bang on time, but my back is killing like when af is due is this normal?

Lolley, I use ICs and the test line gets darker everyday until I get a positive (it normally takes me about 4 days from light test line to dark) but the back pain could mean you're close to OV so make sure your bases are covered with the BD.

You can check more than once a day on the ICs too you know.

oh boy where has everyone been today?

Can you girls help me out? I had to adjust my chart because I accidentally counted my first day spotting as cd1 this month which messed everything up. When I did this, it took out my OV date and crosshairs and I'm really not sure anymore of my OV day. ONE more thing to be worried about for next month. And I can't really go by chart from the month before, as I might have counted spotting that time as cd1 too, I don't remember. I never used to spot before so I just thought that was af.

Some chart expert I am.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no idea Titi, do you have a gut feeling of when you Ov'd? How you doing today. And yes hasn't it been quiet. x

I can't understand why it would take away the crosshairs Titi, unless it is confused that you just changed it when you did. I mean you still have the same pre and post-ov temps, just starting 1 day later. If it's freaking you out, start a new chart at the right time in your next cycle, once you have red flow - I notice on your chart you started spotting today, sorry she got you :hugs:.

If you're starting to get spotting then it's likely to be a sign that your progesterone level is a bit low. Why not try a B-vitamin complex? I started taking one to help sort out my LP - then I started taking agnus castus, EPO and visiting an acu prac.. (it's a slippery slope! - but then I have a pretty short LP, whereas you don't). B vits can be really helpful. Check out the thread clled Vitamin B6 - Lengthen luteal phase or increase progesterone.

:hugs:
Abi x

Okay, I've been doing well on my diet today but now the talk of snickers and M&Ms.:ignore:

Titi, one of my favourites was the just baked Krispy Kreme donuts . YUM YUM but very sweet.

:hugs::hugs:
Dee-leave it to you! Do you know I was totally going to talk about the Krispy Kremes and then didn't-we went on vacation to Gatlinburg, Tennessee in August and there was a Krispy Kreme store that put the light on when they were fresh and we got addicted to warm gushy glazed donuts. Is there one by you???????

Please girls in US-help me think of items for care pkg. that would actually compete with the stuff abroad. Any ideas?????????????

What about Auntie Anne's pretzels or an Orange Julius or a Dairy Queen Blizzard...or a Philly Cheesesteak...or Chicago deep dish pizza...This may be more of a northeast US thing...but Sheetz hot dogs (especially with chili and cheese) are infamous up here in Pennsylvania!

:haha: Can you tell I like food????:thumbup:

Just dropping by to say Hello! and check in! I tried to catch up on everything I missed...but it has been a while since I got to sit down and actually go through the thread:wacko:

Titi...sorry to hear about DH and his :spermy:! :hugs: At least you know now and can make the right moves forward. It does stink that he seems to be in a bit of denial and acting so "stinky", but hopefully he will come around! I know that I had mentioned to you some of my DH "issues" from the past that could be haunting us also...and he gets very defensive if I bring it up. I think that men are raised to feel "invincible" and "manly" and I think that they view their :spermy: as part of their "manliness". So, if someone is trying to say that they may be "lacking" in that department- it could be hard to swallow. I know that my DH was told growing up that men in his family are "overly" fertile...they had a running joke that if you stood too close to a Blanchfield man you could get pregnant :haha: now I think my DH feels inadequate and like he is "less of a man" than his father and brother...his brother got his girlfriend pregnant when they were 18- first time they ever had sex. Ok, I feel like I am rambling so will stop...but I hope somewhere in there I made a point! :dohh:

Lolley- The lines on my opk's also got progressively darker. I actually marked them- with cd and time- (ok I'm a bit of a geek :blush:) so that I could try to track it a little better. And I also get back pain during ov. My ob/gyn told me that a lot of my pain is probably in my back because my cervix is tilted. :shrug:

Oh, and Titi...I also heard that face down bottom up can be effective when dealing with some male fertility issues - My ob/gyn had suggested that to me. Also because of my cervix being tilted, he said that this could help the :spermy: out too! I also read to lay on my stomach with my butt up after :sex: to increase our chances..but haven't tried it. Maybe I will this cycle...what could it hurt?:shrug::thumbup:

Today was my first day of opk...and the :sex: has begun...trying to enjoy this part of the cycle as next comes the dreaded 2ww. Hoping it won't be too bad thanks to all of the holiday festivities!!!!:happydance:

OK, I feel like this post got excessively long without me realizing it...so I will sign off for now...see you ladies later! :hugs::dust:

I have no idea Titi, do you have a gut feeling of when you Ov'd? How you doing today. And yes hasn't it been quiet. x

I have no idea....I didn't really feel OV pain like normal and then there were all those stupid +opks...............sigh.

I can't understand why it would take away the crosshairs Titi, unless it is confused that you just changed it when you did. I mean you still have the same pre and post-ov temps, just starting 1 day later. If it's freaking you out, start a new chart at the right time in your next cycle, once you have red flow - I notice on your chart you started spotting today, sorry she got you :hugs:.

If you're starting to get spotting then it's likely to be a sign that your progesterone level is a bit low. Why not try a B-vitamin complex? I started taking one to help sort out my LP - then I started taking agnus castus, EPO and visiting an acu prac.. (it's a slippery slope! - but then I have a pretty short LP, whereas you don't). B vits can be really helpful. Check out the thread clled Vitamin B6 - Lengthen luteal phase or increase progesterone.

:hugs:
Abi x

Thanks Abi! I am so confused about this spotting vs..af thing. How dumb is that. TMI ALERT!!! I don't have much RED flow usually it is brownish? And it was enough for a little of 1/4 -1/2 of a tampon for the whole day today. Is that spotting or AF?? How come I don't know this?!?
Besides the B vitamins that are in my prenatal, I also have been taking a multi B vitamin since May and also noticed that there was extra b vitamins in a folic acid supplement I take on top of prenatal. I also started EPO this month before OV and was getting accupuncture May-August. I haven't tried AC yet...................
wow this is hard!!!!

Titi...sorry to hear about DH and his :spermy:! :hugs: At least you know now and can make the right moves forward. It does stink that he seems to be in a bit of denial and acting so "stinky", but hopefully he will come around! I know that I had mentioned to you some of my DH "issues" from the past that could be haunting us also...and he gets very defensive if I bring it up. I think that men are raised to feel "invincible" and "manly" and I think that they view their :spermy: as part of their "manliness". So, if someone is trying to say that they may be "lacking" in that department- it could be hard to swallow. I know that my DH was told growing up that men in his family are "overly" fertile...they had a running joke that if you stood too close to a Blanchfield man you could get pregnant :haha: now I think my DH feels inadequate and like he is "less of a man" than his father and brother...his brother got his girlfriend pregnant when they were 18- first time they ever had sex. Ok, I feel like I am rambling so will stop...but I hope somewhere in there I made a point! :dohh:

Oh, and Titi...I also heard that face down bottom up can be effective when dealing with some male fertility issues - My ob/gyn had suggested that to me. Also because of my cervix being tilted, he said that this could help the :spermy: out too! I also read to lay on my stomach with my butt up after :sex: to increase our chances..but haven't tried it. Maybe I will this cycle...what could it hurt?:shrug::thumbup:

Today was my first day of opk...and the :sex: has begun...trying to enjoy this part of the cycle as next comes the dreaded 2ww. Hoping it won't be too bad thanks to all of the holiday festivities!!!!:happydance:

Thanks Lauraly for all the comments. I haven't tried face down butt up after sex either but sure will this cycle!!!! I agree that it must be hard on the male ego to have spermy problems. I feel sad about it but also want him to get on with getting healthier!!

As far as the food goes those ideas are DELICIOUS except hard to mail, lol.

Sorry everyone for hogging the past few posts so you need to get busy writing!!! : )

Morning All,

Hope everyone is ok?

Nothing to report from me. Due to OV next week so just waiting for the fun to start :winkwink:.

Typically first day of school hols and I have got a cold. Having a duvet day today with lots of lemsip and Vit C to help me get over it.

Titi- how are you?
LauraLY- How do you cope with the 2ww before OV? I am really struggling with this so any tips would be great.

:dust: to everyone. x

Sorry Titi - we have been busy with 30th birthday parties so haven't had much time to log on! Hope you weren't too lonely on here! Glad to see FF is showing your ov date again. x

Lauraly - happy bd-ing!

Well my appetite has been missing now for about a week, to the point where I think I've lost quite a bit of weight. Also I've not been able to drink, even Champagne! I've had to give my glass away when ever we've been given it. I've also been a bit nauseous but that could be linked to not eating as much. Still got lots of creamy cm. Other than that no symptoms. I hope I'm going to get a BFP this cycle as otherwise will be totally confused about why I'm feeling so crappy at the moment! x

Sounds good f&c. My Mil knew she was pregnant because she couldn't touch alcohol. x

Hi girly's sorry if TMI but this morning I went to the loo and had a patch of what looked like white tip ex in my knickers does this happen before af? I can't bloody remember from one month to the next??

I've had that for a couple of days. Think it's the milky stuff when dry?!? I've had it before but never thought to note it down.

Yeah i don't think i have had that sticky before but I know i have had watery before af! I need to write these things down from now because I forget!

x

I forget too! I think I get that pretty regularly from what I remember. x

FX nnn that it's the same for me too! x

Right, I'm completely overdressed today, but it's all I've got clean that matches. Might shove the heating up a bit to get some jeans dry for later!
I've decided today I'm pregnant until proven otherwise (PMA probably won't last but I'll give it a go).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->