Tinsel Tots 2009

Morning All,

Hope everyone is ok?

Nothing to report from me. Due to OV next week so just waiting for the fun to start :winkwink:.

Typically first day of school hols and I have got a cold. Having a duvet day today with lots of lemsip and Vit C to help me get over it.

Titi- how are you?
LauraLY- How do you cope with the 2ww before OV? I am really struggling with this so any tips would be great.

:dust: to everyone. x

Nic, I think this cycle was easier than most for me because of the holidays. I live about 2 1/2 hrs from family, so have been trying to visit. This is also the first christmas in our house- so we have been busy decorating and buying gifts and wrapping. So not so bad this cycle. :thumbup: Other cycles are a different story...:wacko: I usually try to "prepare"- I do things like get to the gym, go for a walk, try to find new/healthy recipes...try to get my life more "in order" to have a baby. I also get on here a lot and read up on things I might do different or try for the next cycle. I like to feel "prepared" for what might lie ahead...if that makes sense. I guess, what it boils down to me is trying to stay busy...in a healthy way. :winkwink:
I don't know if that was much help?:shrug: Maybe some of the other ladies on here have some ideas???
Good luck this cycle and try to keep busy...less stress- more PMA!!!!!:hugs::dust:

Right, I'm completely overdressed today, but it's all I've got clean that matches. Might shove the heating up a bit to get some jeans dry for later!
I've decided today I'm pregnant until proven otherwise (PMA probably won't last but I'll give it a go).

You crack me up!!!!:laugh2::rofl:

But CONGRATS on the pregnancy...I look forward to hearing about you BFP in the near future!!!!!:thumbup::dust::dust::dust:

Someone created that motto a couple of weeks ago. But the thread never became popular, may go and find it :p

PMA hard to keep up. Concentrating on doing good things. But I have an increase in cm which has happened before AF in other cycles. Please go away AF I am pregnant, so not answering your calls!!

You tell that darn witch!! lol. Any way it's not over til it's over mrs. The increased cm could be a good sign. x

Thanks, had tons of cm since O, then it's kinda tailed off. Back today. Do you think it's rude to ignore AF if she comes knocking? I don't like being rude. Maybe I could politely explain that she is in a muddle and is meant to be all packed up for her exotic holiday.

Just remind her that if she doesn't go back to where she came from, I will double her detention next time!

XXXXX

Thanks Laura Ly. I will be relaxed as off for two weeks. It is when I go back to work that I am going to be a bit worried.

Sending :dust: to all. x

I don't think it's rude. You didn't invite her did you? Just pretend you're not in.. like Halloween..!!

Well I'm going out in a short while. She better not follow me. Feeling positive now.
Yay. Good thoughts and good deeds. xxx

Well I pushed a car out of some snow today so Karma means I should have good things coming my way!

Hi all,

Enjoyed getting caught up on the thread. I'm feeling a bit tired as DH and I were out late last night and up early for errands.

Fish & Chips, FairyGirl - good thinking - Pregnant until Proven otherwise is a great motto. GL

There's a dip in my chart and normal PMs symptoms so AF soon.

Okay, I've been doing well on my diet today but now the talk of snickers and M&Ms.:ignore:

Titi, one of my favourites was the just baked Krispy Kreme donuts . YUM YUM but very sweet.

:hugs::hugs:
Dee-leave it to you! Do you know I was totally going to talk about the Krispy Kremes and then didn't-we went on vacation to Gatlinburg, Tennessee in August and there was a Krispy Kreme store that put the light on when they were fresh and we got addicted to warm gushy glazed donuts. Is there one by you???????

Please girls in US-help me think of items for care pkg. that would actually compete with the stuff abroad. Any ideas?????????????

What about Auntie Anne's pretzels or an Orange Julius or a Dairy Queen Blizzard...or a Philly Cheesesteak...or Chicago deep dish pizza...This may be more of a northeast US thing...but Sheetz hot dogs (especially with chili and cheese) are infamous up here in Pennsylvania!

:haha: Can you tell I like food????:thumbup:

Lauraly, I love Auntie Anne's too!!

I'd wait until at least 10 dpo or later but I've seen BFPs at 9dpo. What kind of test do you have? Is it really sensitive? Good Luck. Would love to see another BFP on this thread!

I've got a couple of Early Response tests. I'm just getting a bit fed up of not knowing if I can drink with Christmas coming up. x

Maybe do one in the morning and keep the other test for later in case you need it.

:dust:

I was good and didn't do it this morning! Going to wait until tomorrow. Thanks for you advice Dee x

Well done F&C! You can do mine for me in the morning too. I'm waiting to see what happens now. Not buying any tests until just before Boots closes tomorrow. This is wierd, scary and exciting.

Yey! We can test together! Well I lied a little earlier.. I used a cheap test that I knew wouldn't pick anything up as it's not sensitive enough for an early test but I knew it would quench my appetite to test! I think I got an evaporation line. It's incredibly light and I didn't check it until about 20 mins after doing it! Just goes to show all I wanted was to pee on something and didn't care about looking at the result! I hope it's not an evap line and that I'm going to get good news tomorrow. FX!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->