Tinsel Tots 2009

I agree with F&C Ava. It will happen when it is meant to. Go find that ost you put to read at this moment in time. I shall go over to Believe and do a card.

Titi: Stress HIM out? HIM? I know it's not fair to point fingers and say 'Well it is your problem' but he does need a kick up the butt! Can you keep the money he'd normally spend on cigarettes and he can have a new game or something instead? These small changes, ok, but can he do a big one first!? Force feed him some vitamins or something! There's lots he can do that will make a difference, I'm certain of it. Now I don't want to sound out of order but he has made me angry.Poor bloke must feel very insecire about his masculinity, let's hope he feels more positive soon.

As for my cycles, since BCP they have never been the same day. All over 30. Average is 32 of 32, 30 and 33 in that order. I did get concerned over my lp because my pms started really early on the shorter of the cycles and had spotting which gave me a 10 day lp but I did try EPO that cycle, never again! Now look, I get a really long one and no spotting yet this month! So yeah CD33 today!

oh Ava-rats! So sorry about AF. I'm on cd 2 so I will go through this misery with you (drinking a glass of wine right now as a matter of fact).

F&C-Having said what I did early-it is not like it stopped me from testing any earlier. :smile: It's just funny I can relate to testing early so I know if I can have a drink at dinner or whatever and the truth is it's really too early to take that stance. BUT It's just a personal preference for me that I would rather not drink if PG... of course plenty of women that aren't TTC like us don't know they are PG until long after the fact and have had plenty to drink. Also I think for some reason the states and abroad differ on alcohol consumption during pregnancy.

Sooooooooo Fairygirl-was when does your AF usually arrive? Suspenseful!!!!! I wondered about "storing pee" too. I bet you would probably get a better result using old FMU then fresh non-fmu-anyone have any ideas on this?

GG-Congrats on your new FUR baby!! And a bulldog! I got a new bulldog (french though) puppy this month too. Just couldn't wait any longer for something tiny to love.
You should put up pics-I bet its adorable. I can see Henri giving it a run though. Our new pup is 8 pounds and both our other dogs are 100. We've had them separated for 2 weeks which is no feat. But my sweet male Boxer loves her but is still a little too big & clumsy and my female dogue de bordeaux wants to eat her which is a serious problem.

oh-BTW. Couldn't resist a 'little talk" with the DH today. Boy how I wished I'd kept to my word not to yet. (anyone else do this?). He said he "didn't want to stress himself out too much" and thus was "going to make the changes slowly".

Who last used this emoticon for my situation :gun:? it was VERY appropriate.

Our DHs might be related. Mine has well and truly wound me up. Arrgghhh :cry:
Have a lot of emotions right now. Is there one for CBA. X

Fairygirl-not out of order. I did use the :gun: after all! And let him have it. We are not 20-he does not seem to realize we may not have "time" to do things "slowly". sooooooo I needed a little rant. The funny thing is that I truly think he believes in his heart he wants this as much as me and is doing so much (BD at your beck & call, as he puts it-oh and don't forget he has taken to going around commando :rofl:)

Nic -sorry about your DH too. MEN. humph. I don't get it. I would do headstands on the concrete and lick dog poo if it would give me a bfp.

titi that is hilarious! Id be right there with you doing headstands and licking dog poo if it gave me a BFP!! actually that would be easier!:rofl:

Me three,

CBA is a term the pupils use when they 'can't be arsed' they once gave it as an excuse not to do PE and being blissfully unaware what it mean and thinking it was a disease or illness the poor PE let her off until she asked her to clarify what it was.

Now to find me some dog poo. Will cat poo do?

:rofl: Licking poo, I can't do gymnastics, DF will have to hold me up.

OK something is definately wrong with me (most likely nerves) but Ben and Jerrys is still on offer and we got some. DF just offered me it and I can't even look at it!

just realised I can't be a tinsel tot anymore :(

I need a new sig for jan!

That is a good sign fairygirl!!! FX!!

So what are we going to be after Tinsel Tots?? New Year Nappies?!!

Nic you're so mean. He must really have got you going.:shipw: is what I'd like to do to him right now, he can come back when he gets the hint that to get pregnant you need to dtd (every other day from CD10 coz I said so!).

Hmm. New Year, New Arrivals ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->