Tinsel Tots 2009

I dunno how long I'll last. I mean it was an frer so should have showed something!!! No longer a poas virgin. Maybe try in the morning without getting up during the night. Maybe I have some kind of infection, my bowels have been playing me up.

Thanks. I don't know what to do with myself now. Gotta go out again in a min. No point going to Mothercare World now :cry:. That is my treat when I get pregnant! I might sleep then as didn't get much last night.

I can totally empathise.. as can most of us ladies here. It's a horrid time but you aren't alone. Just try and stay positive. For me, charting was good as I felt like I was taking control. I went and bought a thermometer and got some EPO and it was quite good fun this cycle, learning about my body. xx

Good morning all.

F&C & FG-so sorry about the BFNs. Truly hoping it is just too early for you both.

FG-I know how hard it is-I have gone through this 12 times now. The good news is this is your first cycle so you will probably be BFP very soon!!! Remember-you can do EVERYTHING perfect and both be wonderfully healthy and still only have a 20% chance each time of catching the egg. So the way I like to look at is (and this is not statistically correct just my PMA) if that means a 1 out of 5 chance, and now you have first cycle out of the way next time you have a much better chance-2 out of 5! PMA!!
Don't get down-I like the idea of charting more it will give you something to look forward to.

Nic-Hope things go better today with your OH. I hate the way things build with them and you think its over but its really brewing-happens with mine a lot because he'd rather avoid confrontation.

Abi-I think mine was a little wounded all day. He really thinks he is doing so much as he is involved so much with all the TTC lingo and charting and BD on demand and willing to try any positions/contraptions/wives tales, etc. and actually has improved diet (has only had 1 hamburger/french fries in last 3 weeks instead of 4-5x week, cut out potato chips all together which he ate every day and has had some fruit this week-sounds crappy for us but a HUGE deal on his part)...........so, even though I haven't been able to get him to take vitamins or any supplements yet and he hasn't quit smoking (but says he will)....his feelings were hurt because I was focusing on what he hasn't done rather than what he has done.

It's just his comment about taking it SLOWLY so not to get STRESSED is what had me really flipped out yesterday.

I LOVE the name of NEW YEARS NAPPIES. We don't call them Nappies in the states but DH and I decided we will when we have baby b/c it sounds so much cooler than "diapers". I'd been hoping for a more seasonal name to the new thread since I might be here a while but that's not really fair I guess for those with more PMA!! Anyhow except for this thread I'm mostly moving it over to LTTTC.

Hope I didn't forget anyone-love and dust.

Just wondering... can my OH take zinc or anything to improve his sperm count? Even though hes never tested and this is only our 3rd cycle - I just get scared - what if we end up a year down the line before we could test and find out it was a low count and we wasted all this time, when we could have done something to improve it? If we dont know if it is low, is it harmful to take anything?

Hi girls,

Quoting myself!!!!! But Noone responded :cry: and I was hoping for some advice...

Thanks Titi.
Although I didn't want to chart it may be cheaper and help me a bit. Gonna bd days 12,14,16,18,20,22 and 24 I think and any other time if he wants to, I said no to him last night and feel bad now.
Waiting for AF......

Sorry Angelblue. Zinc and Vit C. Mine takes Father to Be by Sanatogen. It can take 3 months as it'll be helping the spermies that form.

Thanks FG and F&C - I am so clueless about that whole side of it! Is there a recommended amount of zinc to take?

There's 15mg in his. 100% of the rda. Loads of other things too.

I'm not sure I'm afraid. My sister just told me to get him to take some!

Well I'm not so sure these are AF cramps that I'm having as they are less like a dull ache and more like a low heart burn (if that make sense?!) and more painful and almost like I need to go to the loo (TMI). I'm hopefully still a few days off from my AF so FX this is a good sign.

Thanks Fairygirl. I'm still on a bit of a downer after today's BFN but am pleased that I'm getting some PMA back. How are you doing this evening? x

Today is going so slowly. I had a nap with DF, he is still in bed, not a well bunny.
I read on peeonastick.com about corpus luteal cysts producing progesterone even when not pregnant. There's not much I can find online to back this up, plenty of sites say they occur and normally resolve themselves but not much about the progesterone bit when not pregnant. I do honestly belive I'm on some kind of progesterone high. This could explain it. Sorry I'm an academic, I have to read and find answers. You wait til I start charting (if need be)...

Don't worry I'm the same.. I am constantly researching!! Think that's why I find this site so addictive! Well I would see how the next few days go and if need be go and see you doctor. If nothing else he/she should be able to put your mind at rest. x

Yeah, gonna try fmu tomorrow and then wait a week before speaking to my Dr, he humours me bless him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->