Tinsel Tots 2009

Hi All,

F &C, Fairygirl - fingers crossed.

Ava Grace - sorry no TT.

NuttyNicNac - how are you doing?

Titi - :hugs:

Huge temp drop this morning and spotting on schedule so CD1 tomorrow. New cycle, new hope!

I don't think he was as bad as your Titi, just something that has kept building for months and I thought it had been cleared up, but nope, I was wrong.

I'm ok thanks Dee. I need to relax a little I think.

Stupid BFNs. I hope you were right Titi and I just tested too soon.. although I'm getting slight twinges which suggest that the witch is right round the corner. Gonna give her a slap. :(

Can you give her one from me as well please. Just as a warning of what will happen if she turns up at my door. x

Oh sorry fairygirl. :hugs:

That sucks. Well lets just see how it goes over the next few days. You never know.. You weren't sure when you ov-ed so your dates might be wrong and it may still be too early. I'm going to try again in a few days if my AF doesn't turn up. :thumbup:

x

Thing is we stopped bding on CD18. What if O was alot later? Could I just not be holding my urine long enough?!?

Hello girls,
Titi, I really feel for you. Bet you've been tempted to point out that if he'd started making changes when you did over the past year (and let's face it, the majority of the changes he needs to make - no smoking, eating healthily, trying some supplements etc - are ruddy obvious and necessary whether or not you have a low sperm count. And that he's done it all to himself. I wouldn't have ben able to resist it but maybe you're subtler than me.... I'm taurean and typically so - stubborn, loyal, sensible, straight-talking (can't bear bullshiting) and your way will work better ... oh yes, and you've actually met your DH! Has he said what changes he's going to make? Ooohhh he's making me cross.... :hugs::hugs:

On the plus side for me, our christmas #1 over here is Rage Against the Machine's "Killing in the name of" !!!!!! There was a huge internet campaign to keep the X-Factor single off the top of the chart because Simon sodding Cowell is doing his very best to kill music. Music 1 - Simon Cowell 0. Wooooohoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Christmas!!

Sorry to everybody who's been visited by AF :hugs:(sorry,thread's been very busy) I'm on CD8 now. Fingers crossed for the rest of you! :thumbup:

I like New Year Nappies but can we agree they have to be washable or biodegradable please? Yes, I know it makes no difference to the logo itself but in my mind it's vitally important so please humour me (please!). :wacko:

I have more to say, but I must go... Back soon!

Abi x

Thing is we stopped bding on CD18. What if O was alot later? Could I just not be holding my urine long enough?!?

How long are your cycles normally? I know this is your first cycle of ttc but were you on the pill before? Sorry you've probably told us this already but my memory is shocking.

My 4th cycle off bcp. Cycles have been 32, 30 and 33 in that order. CD34 for me today. I've had spotting before all visits from AF since coming off bcp. But not a peep this month. Guessed O by natural signs. Thought so many times that's it I'm out but nothing has happened. I guess I should just wait and see what today brings. Feel really deflated. Surely at 17 or 18dpo something would show on a frer. Checked countdowntopregnancy.com. 25% of tests done at this dpo (12 people) where in fact positive. Can't help thinking the worst though and mother nature is being unduly cruel. But could someone please explain that to my nipples!?!

Sorry ignore me.. you've told me plenty of times!! It's so hard to say without knowing what your luteal phase is like but I would have thought you ov-ed by cd20 so bd-ing on cd18 should have been enough. I doubt it's got anything to do with holding it in your urine. xx

Ooh hun :hugs:

It's horrible when you are so sure and get a BFN but it's not over yet.

It could be that your system is only just getting the pill out of your system. My cycles suddenly started changing and suddenly I got spots and weirdly my leg hair started growing more slowly!!! Bizarre.

Will you start temping next cycle if your AF comes? xx

So F&C, I should expect AF?

Bodies do the strangest things.. it's just so hard to know. I would prepare yourself mentally that it may happen but you just don't know. It could be that the hormone levels are still far too low. x

I don't know if I said but my cycles were nearly always 29 days long and then I got a 34 day cycle and we were convinced I was pregnant as being late had never happened to me. Since then I've had a 27 day cycle and now I'm just waiting to see what my body is going to do.

I thought the pill got out of my system in August, that was bad enough when I was hit by a hormone surge and got all kinds of symptoms despite knowing it wasn't possible. I don't think I'll temp yet, ask me again in a few days. This cycle has been wierd though. I have been taking cinnamon and honey which is supposed to help regulate cycles. Haven't this weekend. There are so many possibilities. I guess I just hoped for that BFP. Not even a hint of one on the test.

No me neither. I have had some classic signs although they've all pretty much gone now. x

Yes. I'm going to wait a few days and try again as long as my AF doesn't show up. Do you want to try again with me? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->