Tinsel Tots 2009

Congrats AngelMK

Good luck F&C. Everything crossed.

Going to take a bit of time out myself. DH isn't coping well at the minute. x

FnC that sounds very promising! If u need more info about tests and sensitivity check out www.peeonastick.com. Good luck!!!!
Angel- OMG how fantastic!! Why oh why did it take so long to show up!? Are you going to have hcg levels done again soon to check the growth?

Oh so exciting!!

Angelmyky that's wonderful news! Well done you two!! :happydance::happydance:
Was hoping you'd be back on here soon. Woohoo! Another tinseltot! Happy Christmas!

Hopefully you're going to follow very soon FnC :hugs:

Sorry premomt, don't know how to post a link but the thread's called The Really Useful TCM Thread.

Abi x

thank you everyone.

i dont know why i didnt get picked up until now. its strange. im not sure what to think about why it was picked up so late but i will talk to the midwife on 29th. thats my first appointment with her so i will find out more then hopefully. i did do a hpt on 14th and that was very faint but i didnt believe it so my doctor sent me for the blood test which confirmed my pregnancy today. i dont want to think why it took so long to find out, all im focusing on is that i got my christmas baby :D im so happy. x

yay Angelmyky! I was pretty sure you were pg!!!!! So glad it has worked out for you and you don't have to go through all that crazy bfn-ness with no AF anymore!!!!!
Yay!!!!

F&C-I cant WAIT for your test tomorrow-so hopeful for you!!!!!! Have you tested any more? I wouldn't be able to stop myself-I'd pee on ten sticks just to see if they all had second lines, lol.

Not much new here-readjusting my cycle again. AF LONG gone and was so light that I really think I was originally right to count my first day as CD1 and not spotting after all. Its very confusing-this AF of mine. Anyhow-no chance I'm PG-I even tested during AF just b/c it was so light.

Guess what ABI-I bought instead cups! I might give them a try first for IC this cycle but why not will give it a go for AF too.

Congrats AngelMK

Good luck F&C. Everything crossed.

Going to take a bit of time out myself. DH isn't coping well at the minute. x

Oh Nic-are you okay? I think the TTC can get to anyone after a while. : (

Hope you are ok nnn. xxx

Well it's confirmed. After a very restless night's sleep I did another test with a CB digital and I got 'pregnant 1-2 weeks'. I'm now praying it will stick and am constantly fighting back the tears. I wish you other ladies all the love and luck and I truly hope you will all get your BFP soon. xxx

Hope you're OK nnn.

Congratulations FnC!!:happydance::happydance: Fantastic news! Finally we have some tinseltots!

Everything's getting to me now, since yesterday. I'm approaching ov and psyching myself up to bd and when were chatting last night before I went to bed my twat of an OH said to me "maybe it's not meant to happen". Fuckwit. All he has to do is have sex a few times a month, but he decides to be difficult and have a crack at me. Later on, when he realised I wasn't going to just stop crying and go to bed he told me that he'd meant to say that maybe it wasn't meant to happen yet. So I had another crappy night's sleep, taking ages to go to sleep and runnign it all over in my mind constantly. What really annoys me is that the last thing I want to do at the moment is have sex with that muppet. Don't defend him him, he's a past master at knowing exactly what he shouldn't say and is also apparently never wrong and never needs to apologise. How lucky I am to live with superman.
Sorry if I've brought anybody down, but I needed to have that rant. Grrrrr... allthe positivity I've built up since I started acu and in one stupid moment he's undone it all. Sometimes I wonder why the hell I bother (with him, not the acu - I know why I bother with the acu. :rofl:)

Congrats f&c. Oh we have a lot of babies on here. xxx

I am fine. DH announced he 'wasn't ready for a baby' yet I had come off the pill with his consent and everything.

We then had a long conversation and it isn't so much the baby it is the pressure of it. He hates that I am on here and then relate to him the :bfp: s. It makes him seem like a failure and trying to perform on command makes him feel a bit worthless.

He has quite low self esteem and has done since I have known him. He can be quite sensitive and finds it difficult when I put pressure on him.

He wants to have a baby, but doesn't want me to sit here and say don't do that and I want that and lets do this and can we go to motercare. Unless there is a baby on board and it is past 12 weeks then he wont accept it as real. It stems from a lot of things that happened in his past.

I think he thought falling pregnant was have sex and der der baby. Not so much so.

We'll be fine and he'll be ok. I have agreed to come on here less though and not to mention babies until it happens. We're not going to use contraception and he would be ecstatic if we did get pregnant.

He has quite a stressful job so i can understand him not wanting to come home to me saying right do it now.

I have to admit I was devasted and thought how could you when you have told me it was what you wanted. My problem is I always see the other persons side and end up understanding!

Think I have rambled on too much now. I will still be around, just not so much.

Going to miss you all though and worried the threads will move too quick and I will be a shadow in th background!

Have a merry christmas all and have a wonderful New Year. Sending :dust: and :bfp: to all. x

Hope you're OK nnn.

Congratulations FnC!!:happydance::happydance: Fantastic news! Finally we have some tinseltots!

Everything's getting to me now, since yesterday. I'm approaching ov and psyching myself up to bd and when were chatting last night before I went to bed my twat of an OH said to me "maybe it's not meant to happen". Fuckwit. All he has to do is have sex a few times a month, but he decides to be difficult and have a crack at me. Later on, when he realised I wasn't going to just stop crying and go to bed he told me that he'd meant to say that maybe it wasn't meant to happen yet. So I had another crappy night's sleep, taking ages to go to sleep and runnign it all over in my mind constantly. What really annoys me is that the last thing I want to do at the moment is have sex with that muppet. Don't defend him him, he's a past master at knowing exactly what he shouldn't say and is also apparently never wrong and never needs to apologise. How lucky I am to live with superman.
Sorry if I've brought anybody down, but I needed to have that rant. Grrrrr... allthe positivity I've built up since I started acu and in one stupid moment he's undone it all. Sometimes I wonder why the hell I bother (with him, not the acu - I know why I bother with the acu. :rofl:)

Think our Dhs are related. x

I'm so sorry Abster.. what an arse your oh is for saying that. That's the most insensitive thing he could possibly say. Ignore him.. you've done the research and you know your body.. he doesn't. He has no grounds to be saying that.

NNN - my hubbie sounds the same as yours. He's only just discovered up on this site as I knew he would hate it. I joined a site when we were getting married and it caused a few problems. This site is even more important as we need information and support during this extremely emotional and trying time.

Love to you both xx

Big Congratulations F&C!!! A wonderfully happy and healthy 9 months to you.

Me. I'm CD37 21dpo(ish) and :shrug: I can't even put it into words anymore. Mum told me to stop thinking about babies and get on with other stuff. Which I have done as much as possible yet still no AF or even hint of her. My CP is higher than ever this morning and really squishy. I think I may need to get some bd'ing in today just in case!! Cm is milky goo, looks like it could be on it's way to fertile. Can you just miss a period and ovulate?

Edit: :cry: I got it all wrong. I have read back and seems my O date is now CD25/26. Due AF around the 29th and fully expect to see her. Sorry girls, I feel so stupid. Definately no bd'ing in that time. Obviously stressing delayed O. I even wrote in my diary did I get date wrong. I should have asked DF to bd, but didn't. :cry:

I feel so sorry and useless and stupid. I got all our hopes up. I just expected to O around CD17. Had pains and a little ewcm. But I definately had more on the later CD, albeit on the yellow side, thought it was a preggo sign. Gonna have to bd a whole lot more next cycle! So stupid.

You're not stupid, I would have done the exact same thing. It's only because I charted this month that I knew when I ov-ed otherwise I wouldn't have had a clue xx

F&C--CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG am sooooooooooo happy for you!!!!!! please stick with this thread and keep up posted : ) What a wonderful Christmas!!!!

FG-I am really hopeful for your BFP very soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abi& Nic-I'm so sorry about the OH's. I can understand getting frusterated-it's so hard because as much as I love our men-often times as women we know that if we really want something to get done we have to do ourselves-and unfortunately we can't do that in this situation!!!!! I'm sure both will come around-men are wired soooo different-esp. in TTC areas.

Mine actually really likes that I have B&B.........it was partly his suggestion to find a forum like this. It helps him to know there are others in our situation I think-not that we are the "only ones" like in real life. Plus he likes to give me ideas of things to ask the girls. He is very helpful and supportive in TTC in all areas except quitting the smoking and partially the supplements which had me angry. I think the trick is finding the way to explain or reason with them that usually is not how we would understand ourselves or explain to another woman. The guilt trip didn't help, niether did pleading or crying or explaining rationally our situation. Now-slipping in that maybe we would need to use donor sperm seemed like it may have lit some sort of spark! Also DH has gotten rather ill this week which funny how THAT was motivation to start taking daily OJ, vitamins & 1,000mg vitamin C! And of course while his smell/taste is not so good I have been slipping the maca in tea every chance I get!!!

G/L!!!! Rants fine-its what we're here for!

Well Lots of XMAS festivities the next two days but will be in when I can.

Lots of love and dust!

Titi, you make me laugh!
Of course F&C.

I'm not gonna chart or opk at the min. Just gonna bd every 2 to 3 days the whole cycle. Just like my Dr suggested in the first place. I reckon I'll end up with a October 31st baby coz I know that's the day I shouldn't have one as it'll be niece's 2nd birthday. What a funny thought. Does mess up my Maternity leave plans though. Do you think they'll let me work 2 weeks in September? :haha: Sorry carzy, delirious PMA!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->