Tinsel Tots 2009

TMI ALERT! If you don't wanna know- don't read below!

Titi- we dtd ladt night and dh "went" twice before I finished! Very different than the usual. We usually dtd doggy-style (we both prefer to finish that way) so rather than flip over with my legs up I just stay there on my knees relaxed in a modified "childs pose" if you know yoga terms at all. I don't usually do 30 min there, bt do usually fall asleep soon after.
But the cups are a godsend! We dtd, I relaxed for a bit, told dh to go away and clean up and while he was in the bathroom I flipped it over and stuck it in. Much less oozing this time! :happydance: I got up and walked around a bit and lost very little! I hope beyond all hope that this will do the trick. :pray:
We are currently on our way to FL with a convoy of family. DTD this weekend is going to be veeeerry tricky, so I am glad I got a + opk yesterday, and a good bd session the past two days. :happydance:

FnC- the dip you had may have truley been an implantation dip. Don't worry yourself into a tizzy! Keep a positive attitude, and as cliche as it is- relax. But if you do need a freak out moment- we will be here for you to bring you back to reality. :hug:
Well ladies- hour 1 of a 6 hour trip crammed in a 5 seater with 5 grown adults has begun. Hopefully I will keep my sanity!!! :wacko:

Premomt-great tmi-lol! My dr. also recommended DH try & go Twice as that means more :spermy: that might make it there. Not so sure that is going to happen though. I can't believe how excited I am for BD time now!!!!! Now if only EWCM & +opk would hurry up & get here. Going to gulp more GF juice!!!

F&C-I have a good feeling about your bean sticking. No worries : ) Sending it long distance Love!!!!!

TMI THREAD*****

Hi all-boy have missed everyone lately! Started BD today the way the Dr. said bum up face down. This is harder than described-my butt is really too lazy to want to stay up long. Esp. since he said to do this 30 min. afterward too....any suggestions? Also tried to put instead cup in there after also. My first try. These are HUGE! Also-am I doing it right? anyone- help! Squeezed it (like a taco) with the cup part down and kinda torpedo'd it up in there and it felt right-like surprisingly can't feel it at all-but I just went to check on it and it can't be in right-lots and lots of leaking out the side : (

sorry- this was kinda gross.

PS-Premomt-where in FL are you visiting?

We r in ft lauderdale area and kisemmee.
Check out tyhe softcup thread for more info about how to insert it well. It is very informative!

Sorry Titi I have no idea but I don't think that sounds right. Can you use a pillow or something to help support you in that position? Happy bd-ing! xx

Hi All-
I just read, thanks to Premomt's suggestion, the softcups thread-WOW they have a HUGE success rate over in that thread! I looked online too and found this on softcups page:

Customer Rating

Rate this product

Softcup Fertility Aids
I just want to say thank you for having your article on the softcup fertility aid. I have used them before for my periods and never thought to use them for my infertility problem. My husband and I have been trying for a baby for four years with no success and after reading your artical and trying it the first month we are now expecting. Thank you so much.

-- Natalie

Using Softcup as a Fertility Aid
This is the best product. I had not heard of Instead Softcups before until I was searching the internet for any fertility aids that would help my husband and I to get pregnant. We had been trying for 2 years and nothing helped. We tried these 1 month and now we are pregnant with our first child. I strongly recommend using this for a fertility aid.

HUGELY EXCITED!!!!!!!!

They have a video too on how to insert. Think I need to double check.

There is a video on that thread. I'm glad you found it useful!
Well I am in my tww now I believe, and I am pretty sure we timed it spot on for once! :happydance: I also used the softcups every time we bd'd so if we get pg this time ill know it was from them!

Argh! All you lot getting busy bding. I'm so ready, go away AF!!!

Hi all, hope everyone is well and had a great christmas, congrats to the bfps, so great to have some tinsel tots!!!

Bit of news from me.... I GOT ENGAGED CHRISTMAS DAY!!! :happydance: :cloud9::happydance:

We were just leaving to travel down and see my family christmas day morning about 7:30am and my OH took a left instead of going straight on like he should have... and pulled into our special place where we used to meet up before we got together, its where we first hugged and sparks flew and we suddenly realised how we felt about each other... he got out the car and so did I and he got down on one knee (in the snow!) and proposed!!! :cloud9: it was amazing! We then carried on our journey and told all my family! Everyone was so happy for us. Then my lil sis works for a local radio station and she announced our engagement on the radio and has sent me the clip to keep!!! :happydance: We then came back to see OH family and celebrate with them too! So its been quite exciting, I'm off work still for the rest of the week, but can't wait to tell everyone at work! My ring is so gorgeous and sparkly!!! :cloud9:

As for ttc, well I got a +opk on christmas eve, so we have bd 3 days in a row, missed a day yesterday and will bd tonight - once more for luck - as in the SMEP! we had also bd the day before I got +opk due to the every other day thing so we are a bit bd'd out!!! :sleep: ready for a couple of days off ha ha!!! I am hoping 2ww will got bit quicker this time with new year in the middle etc, not that we're doing anything because OH is on call with his job, but never mind, dont want to drink anyway. I think I will test with my buddy on 9th Jan, cant wait, I'm feeling really positive this month!

Anyway best go, my fiance :)happydance:) is asleep on the sofa and has work tomorrow - so better get him to bed (and try and wake him for our last bd!) Hope all are well :hugs:

on to the 2ww :dust: good luck everyone

Wow-Congrats Angelblue-yay!!! Wouldn't it be amazing to get engaged and conceive on Xmas???? FX'd!!

Premomt-I did watch the video today and I think it helped.
Seems like less leakage but I won't know for sure until the am. I'm so hopeful with it-saw SOOOOOOO many first time BFP's even with couples that had been LTTTC!

FG-I'm so sorry AF got you-but I have a good feeling that you will get a BFP soon enough : )

Wow-Congrats Angelblue-yay!!! Wouldn't it be amazing to get engaged and conceive on Xmas???? FX'd!!
)

WOW I didn't think of that!!! How perfect would that be???!!!! :cloud9: What a lovely story to tell the kids!!! I've got everything crossed!!!

I feel much more positive this month trying the SMEP, although not exactly - its hard to put the theory into practice, and OH finds it pressured to have to bd on demand :sleep: so I tried to encourage and temp him (if you know what I mean! :winkwink:) He seems to want it when its meant to be our day off or something :rofl:

By the way I've got him taking zinc everyday now, thanks for everyones help, he was already taking vit c daily anyway.

Who else is going through 2ww? Me and Lauraly are testing on the 9th Jan, anyone else testing around then too?

:dust:

Seriously people.. I can't handle happy or sad posts at the moment.. Angelblue you have just made me cry!! I hope these are the hormones and that I haven't just gone mad!! I just well up at everything! Congratulations! How nice would it be to tell your little-un that you conceived after just getting engaged! xx

Aaawww F&C that is so sweet!!! Bless your hormones!!! I am so happy for you :hugs:

ATTENTION ALL CHART EXPERTS...
I would be really grateful if you could take a look at mine and tell me if its normal!!! The link is in my signature below. I have been writing everything in a physical diary for this month and have just transferred it to FF. I have never tempted before so have no idea what is normal!!! Would love some reassurance girls...

:dust: to all

Hun I can only see your temps and not physical signs. Not sure why that is?

xx

Hun I can only see your temps and not physical signs. Not sure why that is?

xx

Thanks, I have changed the settings now, but I havent really put many down yet. hopefully will in the 2ww. You can see CM and BD though cant you? Do the temps look normal to you? Mine have gone up since ov - is that normal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->