Tinsel Tots 2009

Congrats F&C!!!! thats wonderful news!!!!!

Abs give your DH a kick up the bum! It would be so much easier if we didn't need men for ttc! Mine is useless too! very sweet but he doens't get it at all!!

Fairygirl don't worry about your cycle it might be stress that did that hun. I had the same a few weeks back. At least now we can get a Jan BFP together (yay my pma is creeping back!) although I have a feeling March is my month!

Titi - I hope your ok too hun xx

Anway I hope you all have a lovely lovely xmas & we get some more BFP's in the new year!!! 2010 is gonna be a goodun! woohoo! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

FG-I like just BD every 2-3 days the whole cycle. I think if our charting & planning doesn't pay off in next few months DH would like to try this approach.

F&C-yes please stay! I was wondering if for fun you could tell us all your symptoms, etc. that you had-recap. That would be great. Was thinking of you other day b/c of this song I had in my head from childhood-"Fish & Chips and vinegar, vinegar, vinegar...." have you ever heard it?

Thanks Ava-Merry xmas!

LOL.. yes I know the song Titi!!! .. then it goes "pepper pepper pepper pot!". ha ha!!

I would love to hang around, I was just worried about upsetting people which is the last thing I'd ever want as I've grown really fond of all you ladies.

Ok symptoms...

Firstly I need to say, I have had no major symptoms so to speak. I could easily have just started my AF but here's what I did have.

The main symptoms were bleeding gums, loose of appetite, heartburn and lots and lots of creamy CM. I also was sick one evening and then the following day had a fever.. you ladies probably remember me moaning! I also had a migraine a few days ago which was a bit out of the blue (not sure if it's pregnancy related or just a coincidence).

Here's the full list of symptoms I've had, which may not actually have been caused by the pregnancy in dpo order..

2-7dpo Decreased Appetite. This then went away and has just started to come back although I've also been hungry but then when I have the food infront of me I just don't fancy it.
3dpo Nausea in the evening followed by me being sick
4dpo Fever (kept fluctuating between hot and cold)
5-7dpo Nausea. Probably linked to loss of appetite.
5-13dpo Heartburn - Not crazy heartburn but enough to notice it.
8-13dpo Gassy and a little bloated.
9-13dpo Itchy nipples!! Also they sometimes feel like they are cracked and sting a bit
10dpo Felt like AF was coming although it was more like OV pains than AF.
11dpo Fatigue. Have been feeling tired throughout the entire cycle but on 11dpo I slept during the day and still felt knackered.

Now my stomach feels like a cross between hunger, heartburn, a stitch and indigestion but it comes in fits and waves.

Hope this all helps. xxx

Wowza F&C!! Congrats!! And don't you dare go anywhere! We need the prego energy around!!
I wish I could do a proper read through and update, but don't have much time. I probablly won't until after the new year. So if I don't get back before then I hope everyone has a wonderful christmas!

I know what you mean, NNN! Hope it happens for you soon :hugs: Hop eit happens for everybody soon! FnC and Angelmyky I'm drinking all your alcohol allowances this weekend!
Abi x

Merry Christmas everyone (who celebrates it)!!!!!

Just checking in quick-F&C -thank you for the post-I think in this thread we are all really supportive I would love to still see you here-I hope that is not presumptious of me & hurt anyone else. I enjoyed your post-thank you! Also couldn't remember the 2nd verse to that song, lol!!!!!

TMI ALERT QUESTION********* I have very creamy cm but it now has some stretch in it. Is that EWCM starting to come in and mixing with non-fertile cm?

Also bought instead cups will see if those will keep the :spermy: in there longer for BD-HOLY cow are they big!!!! I think it is 4 inches wide don't know what I'm going to do with that thing. I bought them at drugstore and had in a bag in bathroom and when I finally went to look at them yesterday the box was opened already. DH says he found them and already checked them out. He says, "wow-they sure are big!". THANK GOD at least DH is on board with all the wacko stuff I try.

Titi I bought some too! I've used them for af before and they work well to keep that in , so hopefully they will keep the :spermy: in too.
I have been over to the Softcups thread reading about them, check it out- good info. I used it last night- felt a lil ooze out, but there was soup left in the bowl when I took it out this am IUKWIM.TMI sorry!
Hope this will give me the edge this month!! POS OPK today so I'm off to :sex: nite nite!

Hi everyone! Happy Christmas to you all! I am absolutely terrified that I'm going to have a chemical. I just hear the chances are so high and it would destroy me. I had a big dip in my temps today but I'm hoping it was because I stayed at my sisters and the room was soooo much colder than ours at home.. I woke up a few times as it was so cold. Sorry to be so pessimistic, I know how lucky I am. I just don't want it to end. x

first of all....congrats on the BFP F&C. now try not to worry about that dip....i know its easier said than done but worrying will make you feel worse and its not good for your lil bean. just try to focus on the good points, try to stay positive and if you have any worries then we are all here for you. :hugs: hope that dip was just the cold room, ive had that before but i dont temp anymore. it will play with your head if you constantly think about temps, etc. chin up and rest yourself. :) you need your body healthy and full of energy for those remainder 9ish months. :)

hope you all had a good christmas. x

Thanks angelmyky. It feels good talking to somebody about it. I know I need to stay positive and stress free but sometimes my head just takes over. I did another test to make sure I was still pregnant and the line was much darker this time. x

there you go then. everything is fine. you have to take into consideration that the weather is so bad this year so you will get colder and that will affect your temps abit. im sure its nothing to worry about. when you find out you're pregnant you do start to worry about the smallest things. i was worried on 24th because i bled a little after sex but i didnt have cramps and it wasnt that much (it was just very light pink)....but i found out from people that your cervix gets more sensitive during pregnancy, so i stopped worrying and rested my body. everything is ok now and i havent bled since, so thats good.....but all im trying to say is theres alot of things that will worry you and give you abit of a scare but all you need to think about is that your little bean is going to keep growing inside of you and one day next year you will be a proud mummy of a girl or boy......you will look back and think: "why was i worrying.......mummy loves you...." :D

x

awwwww. well i keep telling myself the same thing so thought it would help. since i found out i was preg i have been so sensitive and emotional too. im always saying nice things lately too and crying alot. its nice to have a little cry now and again, gets away some of the worry and stress. :)

hope what ive said has made you feel abit better anyway. :hugs: x

anytime :D and you're welcome. if you ever need a chat feel free to private message me :) x

Hi all-hope yesterday was wonderful.

I am ready to the start the new year on a very positive note. Am going to try and focus on all the things we do have-also all the good things DH does do-and let all the negative go. That is my NY resolution.

Premomt-Yay on +opk!!! My doc told me this month to dtd FACE DOWN/BUTT UP (said then the :spermy: don't have to swim hardly at all they just kind of "fall in") and stay that way 30 minutes after. I have been so hung up on HIPS&LEGS UP that I have never down it this way so that is also giving me hope of something new this cycle. I should be getting a +opk in the next few days. I guess I will try the doc's advice for 30 minutes and then maybe the softcup after just to keep anything else that might still be alive that would leak when I get up. It can't hurt. I don't want to mess with it right after though in case like you said some good ones leak out straight away and it messes up the "position". I am not sure I could manage putting that thing in with my face smashed into the pillow and my bum in the air.

F&C-ohh I can only imagine how much I will be worrying about everything when I get a bfp. Maybe best to stop temping for now so you don't add to the stress. I think Angelmyky is right that it is best to focus on what will be stress free for little bean (as best you can-right?)

Thanks Titi.. I think you're right. I keep waking up early naturally with the worry of my temp and that's probably not good. If it happens it happens so I should just try and relax x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->