Tinsel Tots 2009

Sorry hun I did see those, I misunderstood. Your link seems to have gone from your signature? Temps going up after ov is a brilliant sign! x

Ok I can see it now!

Looks good...

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/journal/revlCvvrC.png

Hi all-

Angelblue your chart looks great! You can look at mine in my link if you want an idea but yes your temps will rise after OV and go quite a bit higher than pre-ov temps. This is called Bi-phasic. Sometimes-if you get PG-your temps will go up to a third higher level-(triphasic)-but not always. Also right before you get AF-the day of or a day or so before the temps will drop back around to coverline (the horizontal line). But if you are pregnant they will stay up. I think at least five temps higher than coverline from day af due to 5dpaf means you are pg............temping for PG is even more fun then temping for OV!

PS-had quite a bit better luck with the softcup last night. The video definitely helped and had it in just right & didn't feel it at all. Slept with it in and this morning removed and found it worked perfect with no leakage!! Time to say something nice about the DH as I have been blasting his diet & smoking lately and I will say that he is great about all the :wacko: things I do TTC and also BDs on command like a champ. He was very interested to see how the softcups would work even though I asked him to leave. Then he helped prop me up with the pillows and brought me back a little snack! I am lucky in these regards.

Hi Titi, your oh sounds like he's taking this seriously.. what a dude! xx

Ok I can see it now!

Looks good...

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/journal/revlCvvrC.png

Wow thats ace how you can put them together to compare - mine looks a bit erratic! :wacko: I hope my temp stays up there like yours! FX... feeling quite positive for Jan :thumbup:

Hi all-

Angelblue your chart looks great! You can look at mine in my link if you want an idea but yes your temps will rise after OV and go quite a bit higher than pre-ov temps. This is called Bi-phasic. Sometimes-if you get PG-your temps will go up to a third higher level-(triphasic)-but not always. Also right before you get AF-the day of or a day or so before the temps will drop back around to coverline (the horizontal line). But if you are pregnant they will stay up. I think at least five temps higher than coverline from day af due to 5dpaf means you are pg............temping for PG is even more fun then temping for OV!

Thanks Titi ahh so you can tell whether you will come on then, by the temp drop, I havent had much of a horizontal line yet though, because I only started temping cd9! Wow I hope it stays up FX!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for your expertise!

I have had a quick look at your chart... so you normally ov around day 12-14?? Do you stop taking opks when you get a + or do you keep doing them? because I stopped when I got one, is that right? I used the clearblue digital ones, so got a smiley. I think I am starting to understand them now, when I first started ttc I couldnt get my head around them. Good luck for Jan :dust:

Some ladies get a long LH surge and will get pos opks a few days in a row. Some only get a short 24 hour surge. Some get a fade in and fade out (on ICs, not digis) pattern I used to use multiple OPKs to see how long my surge is, and I determined I get a fade in/out patern and my surge is at longest 3 days. So after I knew that I started using less. They aren't cheap!
Charting is so beneficial, but once you know about it all- you can't unknow it. So if you ever want to have a relaxed month, that pretty much doesn't happen once you start charting. Its always in the back of your mind.

Hi-I have been using the IC's lately and keep going generally b/c I am insane that way. I have found sometimes have a 3 day surge and like to confirm it. Generally I keep doing until I get a negative again, and/or lose my ewcm.......just b/c I'm really trying to pinpoint exact day. I am pretty sure it is 12 but I guess am a little obsessive.

I don't know if it is the maca and female libido liquid extract I have been taking but these last 3 days of BD have been much better.

Please let me catch an eggy today!!!!!!!!!!

Hi-I have been using the IC's lately and keep going generally b/c I am insane that way. I have found sometimes have a 3 day surge and like to confirm it. Generally I keep doing until I get a negative again, and/or lose my ewcm.......just b/c I'm really trying to pinpoint exact day. I am pretty sure it is 12 but I guess am a little obsessive.

I don't know if it is the maca and female libido liquid extract I have been taking but these last 3 days of BD have been much better.

Please let me catch an eggy today!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Titi and Premomt

Hmm maybe I should have carried on then? We BD day before I got the + then 3 days in a row (so 4 days in a row!) then 2 days off... but prob will BD tonight as an extra for luck! Where do you get maca?

Titi - Good luck go little :spermy: go get the eggy :thumbup:

:dust:

Hey Ladies! Wow...it feels like it has been FOREVER. I guess it has been a while! DH and I went out of town to visit family for the holidays...which left me without a computer. Then when we returned we discovered our computer had crashed :wacko: We just got it back yesterday...so I have been trying to catch up with everyone! So here it goes....

CONGRATULATIONS :happydance: to F&C and Angelmyky on the :bfp: !!!!!! That is SOOOO exciting...wishing you both a happy and healthy nine months....please stick around and give us some of your preggo dust!!!!:thumbup:

Sorry to those that the :witch: has visited...Here's hoping that 2010 brings us all our BFP!!!!!! Sending everyone :dust: and tons of PMA!!!!! :hugs:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for me...I think I'm about 5dpo...testing on January 9th with Angelblue. :happydance: This cycle was a little weird for me. I never got a positive opk...and I ran out Christmas Eve and didnt get to buy more. So, based on my physical symptoms and EWCM...I'm thinking I ov'd on Christmas day. :shrug: I wanted to temp this cycle- bought a thermometer and started my chart on FF...but never could a decent night's sleep due to an annoying cold keeping me up. So, I just stopped trying- as I felt really stressed out by it. Due to being at a relative's house for the holidays....DH and I had to be a little sneaky with our BD sessions :blush:. We managed to DTD...cd 12, cd 14, cd 15, cd 17, and cd18....so I'm thinking we had a pretty good chance of catching the egg this cycle...if ov'd on cd 17 like I think...right? :winkwink:

As for our holiday...I have to admit that I feel super lucky to have such a sweet DH. :cloud9: As one of my gifts, my DH bought a baby blanket to a nursery set that he thought I would like. Its the exact colors and theme I wanted. He wrapped it up with a cute little stuffed dog and gave it to me. He told me that he wanted to make sure that we were ready for our:baby:- because he is just sure it is going to happen soon. Its just a feeling he gets. He said he just bought only the blanket because he wanted to make sure I loved it as much as he did...and when I told him I did he told me that he was going to order the rest of the set for me, too! I was crying like a baby. I knew he wanted a baby too, but this just showed me how ready he is and how much he wants it too. It was so sweet. :cloud9: He also got me an opal necklace...because he knows I like them and he read online that if you give an opal as a gift it will bring the person good luck. So...he had us BD this cycle with the necklace on...to help bring me "luck" :blush:

Well, now that I have written a :paper: I'm going to sign off for now. I look forward to catching up with everyone soon. I sure did miss you ladies. I think I've experience BnB withdrawl! :haha:

PS-had quite a bit better luck with the softcup last night. The video definitely helped and had it in just right & didn't feel it at all. Slept with it in and this morning removed and found it worked perfect with no leakage!! Time to say something nice about the DH as I have been blasting his diet & smoking lately and I will say that he is great about all the :wacko: things I do TTC and also BDs on command like a champ. He was very interested to see how the softcups would work even though I asked him to leave. Then he helped prop me up with the pillows and brought me back a little snack! I am lucky in these regards.

Hey Titi! I was thinking about trying those too....where did you find them? I've been having a hard time here in the states...did you have to get them online?

Oh, and we tried the face down-butt up position also this cycle. DH likes to switch positions a lot during BD :blush: but we made it a point to always finish in that position. I found that if I stayed that way too long after we finished my feet would start to go numb :dohh:...so I ended up flipping over quickly and doing the hips/legs up for the last 10-15 minutes. Did you find a comfy way to stay in that position? Just curious...Thanks, Laura

Angel - There is an option for overlaying your chart on to one you look at. It's normally just under the other persons chart. I then copied the url link and posted it. Here's a link to mine so you can check yours against it..

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2a42c0

Laura- walmart should have them tho mine didn't. I found mine at CVS. Walgreens or rite aid should have them also.
There is a thread all about em labeled "softcups". And I am sure there are more than just that one, that's just the one I found.
Titi glad to see the video helped! And wow with your H being such a trooper!! Gettin u a snack and all!:thumbup:

Laura- walmart should have them tho mine didn't. I found mine at CVS. Walgreens or rite aid should have them also.
There is a thread all about em labeled "softcups". And I am sure there are more than just that one, that's just the one I found.
Titi glad to see the video helped! And wow with your H being such a trooper!! Gettin u a snack and all!:thumbup:

Thanks Premomt...I just read back a few more pages that I missed and saw that you are using them too. Thats great! Now I know I have a few more resources...will check out the thread as well. I did check Walmart and Target, couldn't find them...but I do have a rite aid up the street...so I will check there next! Thanks again! :thumbup:

Good morning all-
Laurly-I got mine at CVS-but check a couple b/c some have but some don't. They were by the sanitary pads on the end at the very bottom shelf.

I never did find a comfy position to relax in. I tried to prop myself up with pillows for a little bit but ended up just laying on my stomach most the time with the pillows under-I hope that was good enough......................

Your xmas sounds lovely-what a sweet OH!

Think I OV'd two days ago..........the 2ww begins.

Hi girls,

Feeling down now :shrug: my temp was low today 36.30 and now I'm scared it means af is coming, its not due til weds next week though. Can you have a dip and it go back up and still be pregnant? I fell back to sleep at 6:30 and took my temp out of interest when I woke up at 10:00 and it was 36.68! What does this mean??? :wacko:

I'm not testing until next sat 15dpo, feels like forever away! :coffee:

I was thinking... I know people have mentioned it before but do we need to start a new thread seeing as it is officially the end of dec today!!! Any suggestions for names? I know we had... New year nappies... I have been trying to think of some... they are mostly crap :rofl: but thought they might inspire and spark some good ones!!!

Autumn Babies in the making
New years wishes
New year newborns
New year nippers
New year nookie
spring sweeties
2010 tiddlers
Team spring eggs
spring seeds

I was thinking we could all list new years wishes/resolutions on the front page? what do you think?

Well thats enough from me, I look forward to hearing all your ideas :thumbup:

:dust: to all

Angelblue, Implantation dip? I think people liked New Year Nappies. Like the idea of a resolutions page. I'm not usually one for resolutions as I believe if you want to make a change you shouldn't need a new year to start it, but as this new year I am ttc I'm all up for a bit of distraction.

Technically though, we could all fall preggers in the next 3 months and have Tinsel Tots for Christmas 2010.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->