Tinsel Tots 2009

Ooohh do you get a dip for implantation? I hope thats what it is FX

Yeah thats true - we could just stay as we are for couple of months longer! I'm happy to do whatever!

What has everyone got planned for tonight? We're not doing anything because H2B is on call with work so we have to be at home and he cant drink (he doesn't really anyway) and I'm not going to drink either just in case... so bit boring really! Probably get a take away and get all comfy on the sofa, watch the countdown on tv!

I've read about implantation dips so FX for you x

I maybe popping into a party or 2 and then going to future FIL's for games and silliness with the family. May even have some :wine: if we can stay over. 2009 has had its highs and lows but I am very Thankful for getting to where I am today.

:headspin::yipee::happydance:Happy New Year to all of the lovely Tinsel Tots!:headspin::yipee::happydance:

Here's to wonderful year...full of many :bfp:... happy and healthy :crib:... beautiful :wedding: and getting to know and support many new :friends:!!!!!

Bring on 2010!!!!!

We will need a new team name- but we shouldn't have to start a whole new thread! Just rename this one!
And my new years resolution is to walk my dogs 3 times a week, and possibly give up caffine.

I'm in the 1WW! Yippie! Was tempted to test to see if I should not drink tonight, but I know it would come upBFN so why bother.
Have a safe and happy new years eve!!!

My New Years Resolution is to do at least 15 minutes every day on our new exercise bike we got for christmas!!! I want to lose a bit of weight!

I'm only 7dpo and I already have the urge to poas!!! My temp was 36.10 this morning :cry: please tell me this doesnt mean af is coming, took temp at 10am again (after having gone back to sleep) and it was 36.60 if it is implantation dip when should it go back up??? My chart looks really erratic!!!

Happy New Year ladies!!!! So is the new name going to be New Year Nappies or is that a bit British?

AngelB.. hopefully it's an ID and that it will shoot back up tomorrow !xx

Hi All- HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!

New Years Nappies is fine with me-I wish I was British : )

Angelblue-I think your temp would go right back up after an ID. But I think a week before AF is too early to tell about temp dips meaning AF. Mine go up and down in luteal phase and then don't dip until a day or two before AF-and at AF they go down to coverline.

Speaking of charts I need help please.
I got my 3rd high temp today and excited FF was going to put in crosshairs-but it didn't. It is also saying I am "most fertile" in my stats even though I have entered a medium/medium cervix and sticky cm. I think it is VERY clear this cycle I OV on cd12. Anyhow even weirder-when I was trying to figure out why I didn't get Crosshairs I noticed it appears that if there was a coverline for this cycle all my pre-ov temps would be ABOVE it. I am wondering if that is why FF is not sure I OV-and also if that is the case does anyone know why temps could be so high in the follicular phase? Has this happened to anyone?
I was a little sleep deprived some of those days but I thought that meant I would get lower temps than usual not higher?

Thank you!! May 2010 bring bumps for all!!!

Thanks F&C I really hope so. Hope all is well which your ickle bump :hugs:

Angelblue-I think your temp would go right back up after an ID. But I think a week before AF is too early to tell about temp dips meaning AF. Mine go up and down in luteal phase and then don't dip until a day or two before AF-and at AF they go down to coverline

Thanks Titi its reassuring to know someone elses temps go up and down, I will try to relax a bit and just see what happens! I was thinking it was too early to dip for af. I also had a look at your chart and I am no expert as you know, but I think it does look like cd12/13, go with your gut feeling, you know your body better than FF! Hopefully all will become clear in the next few days.

Come on 2010 bfps! :dust:

hey everyone. not been on here properly for a while. been spending time with the OH's family.

first of all HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL :D and hope you all have a good 2010.

well i had my first midwife appointment on 29th december and it was pretty good. she was nice and gave me loads of information, leaflets etc. she couldnt take any bloods or urine to do a couple routine tests because of the bank holidays, so i have them taken next time i see her, (12th january). my first scan is on 14th too. my m/w worked it out that im due on 26th july, she worked it from my last period (19th october), but we all know it can change when i go for the dating scan on 14th. i dont mind if it puts me back a week or 2 but i cant see it being more than that.

other than that, everyone is so supportive and happy for me and my OH. his mum has even started buying clothes occasionally when shes out. his sister has bought us a travel system......i know its too soon but we couldnt turn it down because its really generous of them. plus if everything goes ok with Spud then its best to start some things early. i just cant wait to see him/her on the scan :D me and OH are so excited.

anyway i cant remember much else. :baby: :dust: and good luck to everyone who's waiting for a BFP in january. take care and have a healthy pregnancy to all those expecting. xx

Aaww Angelmyky that all sounds so exciting, I am so happy for you :hugs: Wow July doesn't feel like long away, you and your must feel like your daydreaming :cloud9: I wish you a happy and healthy 7 months!!!

Hey guys, got a nice raise in my temp today :happydance: yay! from 36.10 yesterday to 36.44 today woooo please stay up please stay up PMA PMA!!!

Also last few days I have noticed I have been very frequently going to the loo, is this only a sign in late pregnancy though because baby is pressing on your bladder?

How is everyone else doing in their cycles?
:dust:

Hi All,

HAPPY NEW YEAR X X X

goodness me it seems like a lifetime since i came on here!
hope everyone is well, congratulations fish&chips and angelmyky :happydance:

Angelblue, it is a symptom. Try countdowntopregnancy.com Beware it is a site easy to get carried away on.The uterus is expanding putting pressure on the bladder. How exciting.

I have my first dot on Fertility Friend this morning, woo my first temp. Was dreaming about it and woke up at 5.20am and thought now is a good as time as any. Also BD'd this am for the first time this marathon cycle, already on CD9. Off to my journal to babble on in there. I'm so excited!

Angelblue, it is a symptom. Try countdowntopregnancy.com Beware it is a site easy to get carried away on.The uterus is expanding putting pressure on the bladder. How exciting.

I have my first dot on Fertility Friend this morning, woo my first temp. Was dreaming about it and woke up at 5.20am and thought now is a good as time as any. Also BD'd this am for the first time this marathon cycle, already on CD9. Off to my journal to babble on in there. I'm so excited!

Ooohh yay! I'm not going to read too much into and symtom spot though!

Hey FairyG put a link to your chart on your sig so I can stalk you! I'm getting quite into it now - its quite interesting, I was explaining it to H2B this morning! Bless him, he was trying to be interested! (think he thinks Im getting a bit obsessed by it all - but I think it keeps me occupied!) On with the BD for you then! What cd do you normally ov then?

Ooohh yay! I'm not going to read too much into and symtom spot though!

Hey FairyG put a link to your chart on your sig so I can stalk you! I'm getting quite into it now - its quite interesting, I was explaining it to H2B this morning! Bless him, he was trying to be interested! (think he thinks Im getting a bit obsessed by it all - but I think it keeps me occupied!) On with the BD for you then! What cd do you normally ov then?

I'll link my chart once I have a few more dots! As for Ov I have no idea! My current thoughts on the matter are 1st cycle post BCP O CD17-20 as saw jelly ewcm with spot and razor sharp nipples 32 day cycle. Boobs got huge! 2nd (tried EPO) and 3rd cycles a little ewcm around CD17 30 days then 33 days long, both with bbs a bit heavy, spotting and pain a couple of days before full flow. Last cycle (1st TTC and frustrating!) 37 days, bit of ewcm CD16 & 18 (last BD), tender nipples, then cm got watery and abundant, lots of yellow tinged ewcm CD24 & 25. Scratchy pain with bbs and nipples doing strange things from CD23 onwards. Bbs got masssive! Thought I could be preggers :( BFN CD33 &34. Spotting became full flow within a few hours on Christmas day. Think O day could have in fact been CD24 ish.

So after my essay what do you think (It felt good putting it all on here though)? I think my body has only just figured out how to O after that first cycle. Been taking honey and cinnamon since the middle of last cycle which may have helped? Now on that and pink grapefruit juice to try and solve the ewcm mystery. Now temping too to see what happens and will be bding every 2-3 days pretty much the whole of Jan.

Again sorry for the essay but opinions more than welcome :p

Hello all-

FG- good luck temping! Angelblue-I have heard a LOT of women with BFPs get very early on have to pee alot-but I have to warn you-for some reason it seems the body knows when you are TTC and REALLY messes with you. I used to be very regular and the same thing happened to me every month. Well in the 13 cycles I have been TTC NOTHING is the same month to month and I have had virtually EVERY PG symptom under the sun at least once a cycle. It's really cruel. I was so crushed the first few months I had very good symptoms and got a bfn that I cannot handle symtom spotting anymore. I just record everything matter of factly in my journal just for the sake of never having it confuse/trick me again and don't pay it any thought.

Well as for me-it seemed I had a "perfect" OV symptoms this cycle according to my own body and was just about positive I OV on cd12 or early morning 13 (as I had EWCM and soft/high/open cervix at 6:30 am cd12 but it cm changed straight to creamy by 7:30 am) but now not getting any crosshairs in FF and when I check out my chart it seems to be SINGLEPHASIC (I made that word up)..........which I think is why it is not giving me an OV date.........this is scary-If I didn't OV on CD12 or 13 I'm out-haven't BD since.
But I feel OUT anyway.........I get a feeling most months when an egg hasn't caught and am just feeling like I will never get PG naturally. : ( Lost all PMA.

On a brighter note today is the day DH is supposed to quit smoking!!!!!! Please prayers that he can........!!!!!

Titi, loving that you made a word up. I hope your DH does quit smoking today! Can you BD again today and then in a couple of days just in case? Remember you're taking loads of different things that may be changing your cycle? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->