Tinsel Tots 2009

Wow Angelblue F&C is right-your chart looks really promising! Not sure but it almost looks like triphasic and an ID-I really hope so!!!! Lets see what your temps do in next few days-Hopefully we will see a GIGANTIC spike tomorrow!!!!

Angelblue, I just saw your chart. Gradually learning what I'm looking at. Looking good!!

I popped a link to my rather blank one as I just figured out how to do and was so proud of myself. :rofl:

Aaww Angelmyky that all sounds so exciting, I am so happy for you :hugs: Wow July doesn't feel like long away, you and your must feel like your daydreaming :cloud9: I wish you a happy and healthy 7 months!!!

yeh it is exciting :D i cant wait... plus the midwife worked it out that its 26th july so thats only 10 days after my birthday. but when i go for the scan then the date may change.....i still think its weird that im going to be so close to the end of the pregnancy on my birthday. plus on 25th july is mine and OH's anniversary of when he asked me out :D cant believe that im getting married and having a baby this year.....so happy.

i cant believe its only 6 and a half months left. only 1 week and 5 days left til my scan. :D cant wait to see the baby.

anyways, hope you get your answers soon, and fingers crossed its a bfp. :dust: x

F&C - Yay thanks, keep looking at yours hoping it will copy yours ha ha! Have you had your first scan yet? How are you feeling? :thumbup:

Wow Angelblue F&C is right-your chart looks really promising! Not sure but it almost looks like triphasic and an ID-I really hope so!!!! Lets see what your temps do in next few days-Hopefully we will see a GIGANTIC spike tomorrow!!!!

Titi - What is triphasic??? Wow your like the chart expert! :rofl: I really hope it was ID! FX! I'll let you know tomorrow. Hope your DH manages to quit, my H2B did a year ago, I really NEVER thought he would ever be able to, but he proved me wrong, hope yours does too.

Fairygirl - aawww your chart looks so cute with one little dot :rofl:

angelmyky - ooohh maybe the baby will come early on your bday! What date is your wedding then? You'll have a few months to recover in time for your big day, how exciting :hugs: You'll have to post a pic of your scan :baby:

Hi Angelblue-

I am nooooooo chart expert....I can't even figure out my chart at the moment for the life of me.....But if you look at my charts (before this stupid month) you will see that the crosshairs separate pre-ov and post-ov with the vertical line, and then also the horizontal (coverline). Pre-OV temps are about the same on the lower level and then go up after OV to a second higher level-mine usually are around say 97.7-98.5. Now it is common with pregnancy charts for them to go up a THIRD level with higher temps than normal. One temp out of place doesn't mean anything-but say my temps started going up past 98.5 and staying up there that would be a 3rd (triphasic) level of temps. I don't think this is common in non-pg charts (but would probably happen to me!)..................

Titi, In my novice eyes I think you need your temp to rise again before FF will do anything. Looks like O was Day 11 or 12 coz of that last dip.

Hi Angelblue-

I am nooooooo chart expert....I can't even figure out my chart at the moment for the life of me.....But if you look at my charts (before this stupid month) you will see that the crosshairs separate pre-ov and post-ov with the vertical line, and then also the horizontal (coverline). Pre-OV temps are about the same on the lower level and then go up after OV to a second higher level-mine usually are around say 97.7-98.5. Now it is common with pregnancy charts for them to go up a THIRD level with higher temps than normal. One temp out of place doesn't mean anything-but say my temps started going up past 98.5 and staying up there that would be a 3rd (triphasic) level of temps. I don't think this is common in non-pg charts (but would probably happen to me!)..................

Ahh so my 36.68 a couple of days ago could potentially be the third level, if I get back up there again? Your chart is looking good so far, I reckon definitely ov for cd12, and looks like you covered it well with BD!!! You go girl! :winkwink:

AngelB.. Nope no scan or midwife yet. They don't even entertain meeting up until 8-10weeks and I'm only 5 weeks. I think the scan is 12-15 weeks (UK ladies). So.. I'm just trying to stay calm and relaxed which is so so so hard. I'm feeling good though. Still getting pulls, tugs and cramps in my stomach. My nipples have been really sensitive since before I got my BFP but now my left BB is getting tender. I occasionally feel nauseous but it goes very quickly and it hasn't effected my appetite too much. Roll on week 12!! Thanks for thinking of me! xx

Hi All,
sorry but i need to rant, i know i dont come on here as regular as some of you but i feel really rubbish today and i know you will allow me to vent, so applogies :flower:

my cycle is messed up thought i oved on cd 21/22 even ff said i did ( i dont temp as i dont slep well enough too so no point really). took a test thurs bfn, then out of the blue loads of ewcm again and loads of cramps quite painful! i had no opks left as it was my first month using them i used loads, typical new year and no where to buy any :growlmad:
so now looks like my long 35 day cycle has gone to an even longer 49 days :cry:
and to top it all off i have just spent the last 3 days writing a 3000 word assignment for uni, why at 30 years old did i decide to do that!!!!!!!!! :shrug:

ugh i could :cry:

sorry for the essay, and sound positive for some of you :dust: to everyone x

I completely sympathise Lolley. My body did that to me last month.
Yay for essay writing, assignments and uni! You do it because you can!

how late was your ov?
was it another 2 weeks then until af?
sorry for the questions in confused as well as feeling pants lol.

AngelB.. Nope no scan or midwife yet. They don't even entertain meeting up until 8-10weeks and I'm only 5 weeks. I think the scan is 12-15 weeks (UK ladies). So.. I'm just trying to stay calm and relaxed which is so so so hard. I'm feeling good though. Still getting pulls, tugs and cramps in my stomach. My nipples have been really sensitive since before I got my BFP but now my left BB is getting tender. I occasionally feel nauseous but it goes very quickly and it hasn't effected my appetite too much. Roll on week 12!! Thanks for thinking of me! xx

Aaww sounds like your doing great F&C, roll on 12 weeks and then I am sure you will be able to relax a bit, enjoy every moment, how exciting I'm so happy for you :hugs: . Its so nice you still come and support us, gives us hope hearing about one of our tinsel tots :baby:

how late was your ov?
was it another 2 weeks then until af?
sorry for the questions in confused as well as feeling pants lol.

I'm still not sure of my cycles but had signs of O CD16, but think it actually happened CD24 ish. Ended up with a 37 day cycle, longest one yet. I posted in here earlier my essay about my erratic cycles, not sure if I O'd in 2 previous ones.

Hi All,
sorry but i need to rant, i know i dont come on here as regular as some of you but i feel really rubbish today and i know you will allow me to vent, so applogies :flower:

my cycle is messed up thought i oved on cd 21/22 even ff said i did ( i dont temp as i dont slep well enough too so no point really). took a test thurs bfn, then out of the blue loads of ewcm again and loads of cramps quite painful! i had no opks left as it was my first month using them i used loads, typical new year and no where to buy any :growlmad:
so now looks like my long 35 day cycle has gone to an even longer 49 days :cry:
and to top it all off i have just spent the last 3 days writing a 3000 word assignment for uni, why at 30 years old did i decide to do that!!!!!!!!! :shrug:

ugh i could :cry:
sorry for the essay, and sound positive for some of you :dust: to everyone x

Ooohh Lolley how awful 49 days!!! When you thought you oved on cd21/22 was that with + opks? so do you think your cycle is longer or do you think your late? maybe its still too early for a test? its not over until af arrives!!!

What you doing at uni then?

Thanks ladies :)

angel, i had ewcm not loads and some lines on opks never really got a full positive but as it was my 1st time just thought i may of missed the surge as somone on here told me to test more than once a day but i never did as they ar too flippin expensive!
I dont think im preg my hubby had an op on his knee and only managed it once around that time think it was too early, i was just hoping for af so we could get on with this cycle, but from thurs just gone i have had loads of ewcm and been very crampy very much like af pains and my nips are quite sore sorry for tmi.
so now think im back in the tww :dohh:

as for uni im doing a degree in inclusive practice in education, i work with visually impaired students in a high school.

Thanks ladies :)
angel, i had ewcm not loads and some lines on opks never really got a full positive but as it was my 1st time just thought i may of missed the surge as somone on here told me to test more than once a day but i never did as they ar too flippin expensive!
I dont think im preg my hubby had an op on his knee and only managed it once around that time think it was too early, i was just hoping for af so we could get on with this cycle, but from thurs just gone i have had loads of ewcm and been very crampy very much like af pains and my nips are quite sore sorry for tmi.
so now think im back in the tww :dohh:

as for uni im doing a degree in inclusive practice in education, i work with visually impaired students in a high school.

Aahh right ok, yeah I dont test more than once a day - couldnt afford it!!! especially as I use the digital ones - I like to see a definite - or +
Mmm maybe with the cramps etc af is on its way then, but like you say at least then you can get on with your next cycle! Will your DH knee be ok to BD soon?

Wow that sounds like an incredibly rewarding job, I am sure all the stress is worth it :thumbup:

yes it is, different day by day too so lots of variety.

yeah i dont know just wait and see, DH's knee is not bad at all he has done really well, we have bd the last couple of days just incase it was o :) fingers crossed or hurry up af :coffee:

Still looking good AngelB!! Hope all you other ladies are doing well.

Sorry I've not been on much recently. Christmas has been hectic and we've only just said goodbye to our guests! Work tomorrow.. boo hiss...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->