Tinsel Tots 2009

Good morning-
Angelblue-looking good-hopefully will go back up to 36.70+

Still no crosshairs for me : (

I don't understand-I had the three higher temps.

Titi.. the last cycle I didn't get a crosshair either but from all the other signs I guessed I had ovulated so I just ignored one of my temps so that FF would add it. Could you have a play and see what FF does? x

angelmyky - ooohh maybe the baby will come early on your bday! What date is your wedding then? You'll have a few months to recover in time for your big day, how exciting :hugs: You'll have to post a pic of your scan :baby:

im hoping the baby doesnt turn up ON my birthday :rofl: our wedding is 12th November :D :happydance: im so excited. will be able to get some of the weight off before the big day. i will definitely post a picture of the scan :D i cant wait. its only 11 days away. wooooop :wohoo:

so how is everyone doing? anymore bfps? hows the new year treating you? x

Titi.. the last cycle I didn't get a crosshair either but from all the other signs I guessed I had ovulated so I just ignored one of my temps so that FF would add it. Could you have a play and see what FF does? x

wow can I see your chart? maybe that is a good sign for me.....
I didn't want to mess with it b/c I just wanted to watch what would happen.

Sure no worries... although you will now see that I only gave up charting for one day!! I'm just too addicted!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2a42c0

Thanks F&C-I don't blame you-it must be fun & give you something to do. Do you mind keeping your chart up for a while longer so I can continue to overlay them? They don't look the same but I can always hope!

F&C your chart is so pretty. Right girls I have now also ordered some Pre-Seed, and to get free delivery I ordered some more Clearblue Digis Indicators £8.90 twinpack - bargain! and 5 25mlU tests just to make it up to the £25 free delivery :p

This TTC lark has cost me over £50 so far, DF says just wait tilwe have a kid!

Hi FG-I just ordered some preseed today too! And another "external" PRE lubricant.

BFPS together this cycle, ok?????

Well....its getting down to the one week wait for me. And I can honestly say that I have NO symptoms to report. :nope: Trying to be laid back this cycle with the holidays and all. Although, I think not getting a +opk this cycle has my PMA down a little bit. Still holding out hope though...just not going to be as crushed if it doesn't happen this cycle, I guess. :shrug: Although, if AF doesn't show this week...I am planning on testing on DH's birthday...so I am hoping that a BFN won't crush his day...he seems to be getting more excited about a BFP than me some days. :haha: And I think a BFP on a hpt wrapped up with a bow would be a great gift for him...guess I just can't rely it though, so I better get a back up planned! :winkwink: Well, not a whole lot to report...as I am not SS...and I'm not temping...wow, I feel a little boring :blush:

Good luck to all the gals now in the 2ww! Fx 2010 is our year! Sending lots of :dust: and PMA!

Lauraly-
I totally plan all these different BFP scenerios in my head too. I totally had it down that I was going to put my BFP HPT in DH's stocking this year...........crap to that!

Here is Pma and true wishes that you get to give your dh a BFP BD surprise!!!!!! : )

titi- the three higher temps have to be higher than the coverline. (which i believe is the average of all your temps together.)

Hope all is well with everyone!:dust:

Thanks Premomt-what do you think is going on?

Titi - I'm no expert, but it could be a fallback rise. Looks like u ovd on the last +OPK and your temps r just taking their sweet time climbing back up. If they don't rise more in the next couple days you may be having an anovulatory cycle. :shrug: sry I can't be more help.

I think ive lost my PMA again...it happens about this time every month. Its about the 1ww and I feel like I should have more symptoms if I am pg. All I've got atm is acne tiredness and sore bbs (I kno the sore bbs is from the progesterone)
So I've kinda lost hope. :shrug:
Well, 8 days or so left. Ho hum.

Good morning! I finally got my crosshairs so I can stop freaking out that I had an anovulatory cycle...phew. Everyone that said CD13 was right. FF was waiting for a temp rise about coverline. Now it makes sense to me that it just needs the thermal shift to confirm the day before the 3 rises. What was confusing me is I thought if it was waiting for a temp higher than coverline than OV day would be three days before the HIGHEST temp and I know I wasn't fertile on day 15.

Premomt-I have lost my PMA too.....I am almost in the 1ww and the same exact thing happens to me every month. I got so excited that the softcups would work for me and although I haven't been symptom spotting I just know again that I am not PG. : (
Going to call midwife and/or the GYN this week and start scheduling some more tests I think.

On a wonderful note-DH didn't have any cigs yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheers for him and prayers that he can keep it up-he had a really hard time of it!

Hi girls

Feelin poo, my temp has gone down a bit!! :nope: I am hoping it will go up again tomorrow and not the start of an af downward spiral :cry: I am getting so tempted to test, because I know some people have got bfps on 10dpo! The only symptoms I have had really is weeing alot (sorry if tmi) and feeling hot all the time! Feel like I am starting to lose my pma, you may need to help pick me up next week if af arrives... looks like some of you are feeling the same... aww look at the state of us!

Titi - I am so glad you finally got your crosshairs, thank goodness! like you say it must have been waiting for a bit more of a rise (my scientific diagnosis lol) Thats great about your DH - give him lots of positive reinforcement and praise! thats what I did! :happydance:

dust to all :dust:

What a mess of debbie downers we are! :rofl: ah we will do this! PMA PMA PMA!! Ah who am I kidding. Can't we just get this overwith all ready?!? :rofl:

Hope we're all well girls, been a while since I visited this thread, sorry :blush: I lost enthusiam after the last cycle.

I don't know for sure if ov had lots of ewcm and bd at the right times so now estimate 9 days dpo (I dont temp) no symptoms, slight cramp and soreish boobs

Good morning all-

Hi Zoezo-good to see you back........

F&C I am really REALLY glad that you keep visiting.

Well booked an apt. for Friday morning for a "pregnancy consult" with my OB/GYN. Although at 9dpo I won't know for sure that I'm not pg I really don't think I am and would like to take her up on the offer for clomid. I don't want to wait as some Dr.'s I know suggest clomid at cd2 and if I wait until AF comes-esp. if it comes over a weekend then I wouldn't be able to start the Clomid next cycle. Also want to see if they can do some blood testing on me and I know they like to do some of that during AF too.

How early can they tell by blood if you are PG? Can they tell earlier than urine? It would be nice if they could just double check when I am there-but also will be happy to take home a prescription. Plus I am going to ask about Clomid for DH too-I have heard cases of this improving sperm although my primary Dr. didn't seem to think it would help either one of us.

DH STILL not smoking! It is a Christmas Miracle! If you are praying it has helped! : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->