Tinsel Tots 2009

Hey girls

Feel crappy again today, temp gone down again :nope: not below coverline yet but headed that way :cry: Its so frustrating, we covered ov perfectly I'm sure... I hate this.. why is it so hard... its so depressing!!! And I'm only cycle 3! Hhhmm starting to wonder whether temping is a good thing, am I getting a bit obsessed with it? or was it because I was off work over xmas and just kept thinking about it? What do you guys think? is it good to temp?

Welcome back Zoe, I know how you feel, I'm starting to lose enthusiasm now too. I'm 11dpo, when are you testing? Af is due tomorrow and I'm planning to test sat.

Titi - Let us know how it goes at your appt, good luck. What does clomid do? I've heard people mention it but don't really know what it is :shy: How long do you have to be ttc before you can go to the docs? what sort of tests do they do? Well done to your DH for not smoking that is amazing :happydance: he definitely needs rewarding!!

Hows everyone doing? :dust:

Hi Angelblue-
I'm sorry your down. I am too. Lost all PMA- I am 10 cycles ahead of you with this killing me. They are right-we are Debbie Downer's this month. I think it is the frusteration for all of us that did not get Tinsel Tots.

I have heard that you can start fertility testing at 6 months no pregnancy if you are over 30, or at 12 months if you are under. I had heard that it was normal for it to take a year after 30 which is why DH and I waited that long, however now I really wish we went at 6 months as I am so anxious at this point to have our first child.

I don't know much about clomid yet myself, but my OB said she could write me a script if I got "anxious". I am not sure what it would do for me because so far as I know it helps ovulation for those who don't ovulate normal. So I wonder if it makes us normal ovulators SUPER OVULATORY?? more than one eggy?? I dunno if someone can help out. We would LOVE to get pregnant with multiples. I have brothers that are twins and we always wanted them too-esp. now that we are older and having such a time off TTC #1.

I also have heard that it is said that given to men, Clomid can help boost sperm count/mobility but I think that is in beginning stages of research/experimenting.

Hey girls

Feel crappy again today, temp gone down again :nope: not below coverline yet but headed that way :cry: Its so frustrating, we covered ov perfectly I'm sure... I hate this.. why is it so hard... its so depressing!!! And I'm only cycle 3! Hhhmm starting to wonder whether temping is a good thing, am I getting a bit obsessed with it? or was it because I was off work over xmas and just kept thinking about it? What do you guys think? is it good to temp?

Welcome back Zoe, I know how you feel, I'm starting to lose enthusiasm now too. I'm 11dpo, when are you testing? Af is due tomorrow and I'm planning to test sat.

Titi - Let us know how it goes at your appt, good luck. What does clomid do? I've heard people mention it but don't really know what it is :shy: How long do you have to be ttc before you can go to the docs? what sort of tests do they do? Well done to your DH for not smoking that is amazing :happydance: he definitely needs rewarding!!

Hows everyone doing? :dust:

Hey Ladies! I was trying to catch up on the all posts..and saw that some of us are looking into clomid. I have a friend who tried it and got pregnant 2 months later! :thumbup:
Here is a website I found with some basic info... if anyone is interested.

https://www.webmd.com/drugs/drug-11204-Clomid.aspx?drugid=11204&drugname=Clomid

https://www.conceivingconcepts.com/learning/articles/0020.html

:hi:

How is everyone? F & C Congratulations!!! Did I miss any other BFPs?

I haven't been online for a while, I've been really busy.

Angelblue & Titi :hug: Hope you feel better soon.

Dee it is so good to have you back!!!!

Girls-looking for PMA-truly I am.

Angelmyky Congrats!!! and it feels great to be back!

PMA Titi...it IS going to happen!

Hi Dee! Good to have you back.

I'm currently terrified as am getting quite bad cramps. They even woke me up last night. I'm trying to figure out if this is a bad sign. :( x

F&C-Prayers for your little bean! I am sorry I am of no help-I don't know....Hopefully is normal and okay.

Sure all is fine f&c.

Would someone please look at the last two posts made by me in my journal (just click on journal link) and reassure me that I am going mad please?

I don't know what is going on. x

Hi Nic-

I didn't want to read & run and wanted to give you assurance but I can't be of any help. I have learned in my 13 cycles that those could either be symtoms of PG or symtoms of AF or symtoms of IBS or just plain madness of SS.

I myself don't ss anymore b/c the months I have had the most symtoms and was sure they were signs of PG I got AF and was absolutely gutted. Now I just right everything down so that I can look back and see if I had that symtom in an earlier cycle and not get my hopes up.

If you like to SS still there is a website called countdowntopregnancy.com that is quite good and also a thread on here I think called the big thread of early pregnancy symptoms that is fun and maybe you will find helpful. How may DPO are you? I guess you could keep testing! Also, PS I don't think bowling is bad at all. Here they recommend you can exercise much while pregnant-even running.

Thanks Hun,

I wasn't SS because I was sure I was out and have blamed all the cramping on IBS. Then yesterday I thought oh this is a bit different now and had a look at the thread about symptoms and thought that was quite strange. Now I am wondering and the psychological affect is coming in where I think I am now imagining symptoms.

This really does send you mad. Even when you don't actually think you have any chance. I have over a week to wait yet so will just keep driving myself up the wall and see how I get on!

Hope you're ok?

Nic x

FnC- I really don't want to scare you because its probablly nothing, but when I had my EP the forst sign was sharp pain in my left side tht woje me from a sleep. I thought it was trapped wind or BM related as I've felt pain like that before and it had subsided with a BM or wind, but I should have taken it much more seriously when the next day it was still there.
Please don't be frightened, but I would highly suggest calling your GYN to talk and see if testing ould be beneficial.
:hugs:

Thanks Premont. That thought had crossed my mind. I even started to 'imagine' slight pain in my shoulder which I know is a sign. I might just see how it goes for the rest of today and if it is still here tonight or tomorrow I will speak to my doctor. My bbs aren't really that tender today which is not a good sign. I am hoping it's just be super sensitive. How far gone were you when you started getting the pain? xx

thank Dee :D i never seem to know what to say on here anymore. since i found out i was pregnant i never have anything to say.....mainly because i used to moan about symptoms and being late but now i know it was pregnancy and i cant moan.....or can i? ;) lol

well i have my first scan on 14th :D omg i cant wait. get to see the baby for the first time. ive recently been looking into the heartbeat check on forums, and most people have heard their babies heartbeat by now but i havent, its strange. and some people have had the swine flu jab too, and they were just 5 weeks gone. my midwife didnt mention either of those things so im wondering why. maybe i should bring it up next time i see her.

so have i missed anything?? anyone testing soon? for all those waiting, heres some :baby: :dust: hope you all get your bfp soon :D xx

Hmm. not working for me either stupid link!

Not sure how else you would get into it other than searching.

It is called The baby bean bumper journal.
If you don't get chance then don't worry. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->