Tinsel Tots 2009

Whether you are pregnant or not, you are not going mad. You are more than likely having these symptoms and if the witch does come (which I hope she doesn't) you can relax by knowing that AF symptoms can resemble those of preggers symptoms. Having said that the going off food and tingley nipples was my first sign! Good luck xx

hey Nic, i was being nosy and looked at your journal. i didnt go through everything though because im cut for time. but i read the first part. that poem was lovely, bless. i write poems too (so does my fiance), i think its so nice when people do ones like you did. i hope you get your af soon so you can figure out when ovulation is......hoping you get that BFP soon too. :) good luck hun. x

hey Nic, i was being nosy and looked at your journal. i didnt go through everything though because im cut for time. but i read the first part. that poem was lovely, bless. i write poems too (so does my fiance), i think its so nice when people do ones like you did. i hope you get your af soon so you can figure out when ovulation is......hoping you get that BFP soon too. :) good luck hun. x

Thanks Hun,

I love writing and reading poetry. x

Thanks for the welcome backs!

Good luck for Friday Titi.

Angelblue, I'm due the witch possibly Tuesday next week, I'm having one of those 'nope definitely not my month' this is the first cycle actually properly timed it (without charting or temps etc) before have just been NTNP. I'm sure the slight cramping is just the usual AF build up :(

What a bunch we are!

Thanks Premont. That thought had crossed my mind. I even started to 'imagine' slight pain in my shoulder which I know is a sign. I might just see how it goes for the rest of today and if it is still here tonight or tomorrow I will speak to my doctor. My bbs aren't really that tender today which is not a good sign. I am hoping it's just be super sensitive. How far gone were you when you started getting the pain? xx

TBH I dont remember right now.... Somewhere between 5-6 I think... Lets see... Dec 15 was day1 of that cycle, got my BFP Jan 10/11, had the pain January 21 and had my surgery Jan 25.
So right about 5-6 weeks.
A year ago this cycle... still floors me.

ETA: Where it starts in my journal is post #87 if you care to have a read.

It's completely understandable why it still floors you hun. Thanks for the advice and FX for you BFP xx

Oh my goodness.. I have just read that part of your journal. It must have been horrific. I will keep an eye on my pains as they do sound similar although they seem to be a lot better today. Fingers crossed they will be completely gone by tomorrow x

thank Dee :D i never seem to know what to say on here anymore. since i found out i was pregnant i never have anything to say.....mainly because i used to moan about symptoms and being late but now i know it was pregnancy and i cant moan.....or can i? ;) lol

well i have my first scan on 14th :D omg i cant wait. get to see the baby for the first time. ive recently been looking into the heartbeat check on forums, and most people have heard their babies heartbeat by now but i havent, its strange. and some people have had the swine flu jab too, and they were just 5 weeks gone. my midwife didnt mention either of those things so im wondering why. maybe i should bring it up next time i see her.

so have i missed anything?? anyone testing soon? for all those waiting, heres some :baby: :dust: hope you all get your bfp soon :D xx

Angelmyky, it is quite a shift I imagine but a good one! Don't know much about the heartbeat but the 14th is 8 days away :D Good Luck!! Good idea to talk to the midwife about the H1N1 shot and any other thing to ease your mind. You don't want to be stressed out now!! lol

I'm just around OV so well be testing in about 2 weeks.

Nuttynicnac - good to see you, going to try to find your journal.

Hi Everyone - F&C, ZoeZo, Premomt, FG, Titi:flower:

TBH I dont remember right now.... Somewhere between 5-6 I think... Lets see... Dec 15 was day1 of that cycle, got my BFP Jan 10/11, had the pain January 21 and had my surgery Jan 25.
So right about 5-6 weeks.
A year ago this cycle... still floors me.

ETA: Where it starts in my journal is post #87 if you care to have a read.

:hugs:

Well I called NHS Direct and was told to go in to see the out of hours GP at the local hospital. All seems to be ok and it's probably just a gastric thing. Phew! Did panic a bit when they told me to go in! x

Well I called NHS Direct and was told to go in to see the out of hours GP at the local hospital. All seems to be ok and it's probably just a gastric thing. Phew! Did panic a bit when they told me to go in! x

That is GREAT news! So happy to hear everything is ok! :hugs:

Phew thats great news F&C better to be safe and find out. My sis rang NHS Direct all the time when she was preg, they are ace!

AF arrived this morning :cry: knew it was coming from my temps though, and cramps yesterday so had prepared myself. Well back to cd1.... on to cycle 4...................

I was so impressed by them actually. They were very calm and told me it was probably nothing to worry about but that they would like to see me just in case due to my delicate position! Sorry the witch got you Angelblue.. she really is living up to her name. x

That's great F&C,

Sorry she got you Angel. x Think it is my turn next week. Convinced myself that symptoms are just because of my IBS. They do feel bit similar so going to put it down to that, x

:hug: Aw sorry Angelblue

:wave: Dee

Good news F&C

I'm going to wait to see if :witch: turns up next week before I test

Good morning girls

Anyone think I had an ID dip today? It looks hopeful but then again I had a slow dip to this temp last cycle : (

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->