Tinsel Tots 2009

That temp does look promising Titi! I'll be watching your chart with great interest! x

awww angel thats a shame. hope you catch it next time :dust: x

F&C- Glad you got checked out and the dear old NHS put your mind at rest
Angelblue- Sorry AF caught you, :dust: for cycle 4.
Titi- That's a big 24hr dip in LP for you. FX

Me- Waiting, waiting, waiting. BD schedule being kept to well. DF is well on board.

Titi- odd that its on the same day as last cycle too...FX!

I'm kinda on a high, but the green headed monster is creeping up in me too.. One of my very close ttc buddies got her BFP today AND I just read a gal that was just barley pg when I started my ttc journey is now PG again with #2! So as I am super happy for them, I'm also having a pitty party for my missing BFP...sigh...
The only thing I can tell myself is it will happen when it should.:roll:

awww premomt. im sure you will get your bfp soon.....try not to let this dampen your spirits. keep positive hun. everyone is different, it just takes more time for some. i know that doesnt help much but no matter how long it takes, it will make it all the more exciting when it does happen. :hugs: x

Hi all-sorry premomt-about green eyes : ) I can relate.

Well I am so goofy. I ordered more preseed online and it came today with two free pregnancy tests-yippee! (cheapies) I got so happy by the nice surprise and fact that they were "free" that I just had to pee on one!!

Don't know what I was thinking at 4pm on cd 8 but couldn't seem to help myself. BFN.

:rofl: Titi! You addict you! Save that other cheapie till at least 10DPO!!:rofl:

OK...I have a question for all of you POAS addicts! :haha:

Every month when I have tested...and I've tried to be good and wait until at least 12dpo...I see a BFN and AF arrives the next day :dohh: I'm now 14dpo... and planned on testing tomorrow with fmu- as its my DH birthday and thats what he asked for...but I am terrified that history will repeat itself and ruin DH b-day. The last 4 cycles I have waited until AF was due and then tested...and what do I get- a BFN and she arrived the next day...making my last 4 cycles 28 days, 29 days, 30 days, and 31 days....she is playing tricks on me...that stupid witch! Every cycle she gets my hopes up...then I test... and then BAM! She smacks me in the face! (So much for my typical 30day cycle, huh?) Now, I am scared to test! I want to...I want to know- as I am officially late today...but I am scared. How do I get over my poas fear by tomorrow morning? :wacko: Oh and what brand hpt do you ladies recommend? I have heard FRER are the best...and I've also heard people say to use ClearBlue Digis...and then I've heard negatives about both :shrug: any suggestions?

Thanks so much! Laura :hugs::dust:

The only way you can get over it is to do it.
It is odd your cycles keep lagging by a day... They say stress can do that though.
I'm sure it won't ruin his birthday. It just means you two can share a bottle of the finest (insert favourite wine, liquor or beer here) you can afford! :hugs:

Hi Everyone-

Lauraly-I agree with Premomt-Although a BD BFP would be so wonderful-I have thought that too with dissapointment, along with a VDAY BFP and a TDAY BFP.......you get it....it's too easy to get down so try and have a wonderful time celebrating with some wine (or whatever) that by next year at this time he will most likely already have a little one!!!!

The dr. apt today was kind of a let down. Because there is the issue with DH's spermy my OB didn't want to put me on Clomid yet. She did do cd21 (although 22 for me) blood tests which I have never had yet so that will be interesting. Testing FSH, progesterone, etc. And wants us to make an apt. with the actual urologist who did the SA (and not our primary who gave us the results) to see what he recommends-and then she referred us to a FS from there. She says it's a waste to do 3 cycles of Clomid if it turns out the urologist says there is a quick cure for DH issue (she had one couple go and they did some quick procdedure to the DH and got pg next month).

So, I am a little bummed that this means months of more waiting-but trust it must be what's best. I guess there is still hoping that my single day .4degree dip was implantation.

Love and dust!

Interesting results from the appt today Titi. Hope you don't end up needing to do any more follow up after yesterdays ID!

Well Titi the impportant thing is that things are moving along for you. More to the point that temp looks sooo pretty!! xx

Well Ladies...I am still in shock and can't believe I am typing this....but this morning we got our :bfp: !!!!! :happydance: I used a clearblue digi with fmu (at 230am!) and within 60 seconds the timer disappeared and the word "Pregnant" came on the screen! :cloud9: Needless to say...we were so excited that we couldn't fall back to sleep...we stayed up talking all night! It is such an unbelievable feeling and I can't wait for each of you to experience it as well! I know you will soon! DH keeps telling me that this is the best gift he could have ever gotten for his birthday! Looks like we probably conceived Christmas Day or the day after...and got our bfp on his birthday! :thumbup: Well, I don't know what else to say right now...I'm just speechless...

The smile has just spread across my face and I have tears in my eyes. Lauraly I am so happy for you!! I don't even think the happy dance smilie is appropriate so you can have this one instead :baby: Love the test in your avatar. How many dpo are you today?

Ok dance now :happydance: :happydance:

The smile has just spread across my face and I have tears in my eyes. Lauraly I am so happy for you!! I don't even think the happy dance smilie is appropriate so you can have this one instead :baby: Love the test in your avatar. How many dpo are you today?

Thanks so much fairygirl! :hugs: I love the :baby: !!!!! I would be 15dpo today! Wow...still in shock and I found out almost 6 hours ago! :happydance:

the smile has just spread across my face and i have tears in my eyes. Lauraly i am so happy for you!! I don't even think the happy dance smilie is appropriate so you can have this one instead :baby: Love the test in your avatar. How many dpo are you today?

thanks so much fairygirl! :hugs: I love the :baby: !!!!! I would be 15dpo today! Wow...still in shock and i found out almost 6 hours ago! :happydance:

Congratulations!!

OMG!! Laurly so happy & excited for you!!!! You are so lucky!!!! Well now you don't have to worry about ruining DH birthday, lol!!!! : )

:happydance: :happydance:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"