Tinsel Tots 2009

Lauraly- Can I also ask what symptoms, if any did you have? xxx

I can honestly say that I didn't SS a whole...I was quite busy with the holidays and we tried to be more laid back about things this time. But, when returning to work last week I did notice a few different things. :dohh: On Wednesday, I got some heartburn from eating an apple...never had heartburn before and it popped up all day :shrug: And Thursday...about 10am...I got a bad hot flash and then felt very nauseous...I actually had to run to the bathroom to get sick...that yucky feeling has been lingering on and off since then...and I really haven't been too hungry either. (only got sick that one morning though) :shrug: And instead of cramps...its been almost a pulling or slightly stabbing pain...instead of the usual dull ache I get for AF. Thats about it...the thing that gave it away (or got my hopes up the most) is that I almost always spot at least 24 hours before AF...so I should've started spotting about 2 days ago...and when that didn't happen I started to think I could be pregnant! Hope that helps! :thumbup:

AWWW THAT IS SOOOOO AMAZING!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! :happydance::hugs::happydance::hugs::happydance:

CONGRATS!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

What an amazing birthday present for DH!!!

Can't believe my buddy got her bfp! Gives me hope :hugs:

Thanks LauraLY.

I bet you are mega excited now. I know I would be. :)

Enjoy the celebrations!!! I bet they will be extra special now!. x

Hi Haribo,

Welcome. xxx Is this your first time ttc?

LauraLY- Still smiling for you! x

Af got me this morning, I feel fine about it and actually think oh i have more time to save some extra money (this has been bothering me the last few days)

I have also worked out that if :spermy: catches the eggy this month my due date will be the 22nd October, my birthday! Not sure how i feel about that one. Giving birth on my birthday. Plus i also share my birthday with BIL. I know that they rarely come on due date, but thought it was amusing when it came up!

Hope everyone else is ok. My boobs are so sore today. Something I have never had with AF before. Will watch for this in the future.

sending :dust: to everyone. x Lets have some more :bfp: this month. x

Just popped on quickly as saw from another thread Laura's amazing news!!!! Congratulations!!! I am sitting here in tears!! xx

Hey hope everyone is well. Welcome Haribo, you don't have to
do anything to join, just share your ttc journey with us :p

Is it O day for me??? I had a temp drop. Why is my cm awol? Everything else points to O apart from my cm and ok my cp could be higher softer, :grr:

Hi FG-looks like it could be OV day for you-will have to wait & see what temps do. Have you been doing the grapefruit juice (and/or EPO) for EWCM? I went from not having ANY at all to days & days worth as soon as I started cd1-ov.

Are you using OPKS?

Hi FG-looks like it could be OV day for you-will have to wait & see what temps do. Have you been doing the grapefruit juice (and/or EPO) for EWCM? I went from not having ANY at all to days & days worth as soon as I started cd1-ov.

Are you using OPKS?

Not using OPKs, wanted to see what FF made of my cycles first. I am doing Pink Grapefruit, a big glass everyday. It's weird my cm seems to have been less since starting it. Thinkit may be on the increase today. Tried EPO one cycle and apart from great hair and skin it didn't do anything for me, then again I now don't know if I O'd that cycle so who knows. Thanks for looking at my chart. This charting business ie great :p

FG-did you make sure it is either fresh gf or at least "not from concentrate"? That will make a difference. I also did it with 1,000-1,500mg of the EPO both every day cd1-OV.
We'll see. I was a bit silly that first cycle or so checking for my CM every few hours all the time. Lol. I sure have become VERY familiar with my body more in the last few months than my whole life!!!!!!

I actually started with OPKs before anything else-only started temping in October and then checking CM/CP shortly after that. It is good to get in tune with your body b/c although I find the OPK's help support my hunches, I have found that my CM is the best indication of all, followed by how I "feel" then confirmed by my temp rises and then lastly what the OPK said. The charting is fun, I think. It gives me something to do and honestly helps me to get out of bed in the morning because I am so anxious to look at my temp. It's even more fun (although does make you crazy) to chart for pregnancy then OV I think-I get esp. neurotic and obsessive right now.

PS-if you do get EW I would say that your OV day would be the LAST day you have the EWCM, not necessarily temp dip day.....just my feelings.

Yeah, I have the 100% stuff. When I tried EPO I took one or two 1000mg a day until I had ewcm (it was a pathetically small amount).

Thanks for your input Titi, I definately like temping and like you I find it has really helped recording everything. Well here's joping the ewcm appears properly in the neat couple of days. I have a feeling my chart may zig zag a bit before my true rise. Will be bding to plan until I get a sustained rise for over a week, then DF can have a rest if he wants one.

Congrats Laura!! So glad your fear of POAS didn't get the best of you!!:winkwink:
2 more sleeps for me... Temp remained high today so the progesterone is doing its job! I think its that and not bc I am pg. Trying to not get my hopes up...:roll::dohh:
Wait and see...that's the name of the game!

Congrats LauraLy!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Welcome Haribo :hugs:
Sodding witch got me on saturday. Sorry she got you too, NNN. Boo! Hope you girls are all faring better than me.
Abi x

ohhhhhhhhhh so sorry Abi!

Welcome Haribo! :hug:

Congratulations Laura!

Witch got me Saturday (day or so early too) told you wasn't my month :( ah well next time

Nothing exciting going on with my chart-expecting AF in two days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->