Tinsel Tots 2009

Titi, can you look at my chart? Can O be today? Or even later? Or now my temp has moved has it happened? More symptoms today. Thanks.

Titi, can you look at my chart? Can O be today? Or even later? Or now my temp has moved has it happened? More symptoms today. Thanks.

Hi FG-
Truthfully it might have been yesterday, the last day of EWCM and the last day of the temp dip-remember OV pains can happen the day of OV, the day before, or the day after-it isn't necessarily the burst you feel. OPK's would def. help give a clearer picture-but won't know for sure until you have THREE sustained temp rises when OV was so KEEP BDing and now will just have to be patient and wait to see what temps will do-one of the hardest waits of the month, I think. :hugs::hugs:

Thanks Titi, I'm completely anxious about our bd timing and the lack of ewcm. It has been rather sparse! Will keep going just in case. I just don't feel at all confident.

yes i have one child she is three but she was not planned so this is all new to me x

Oh Titi, :hugs: How are you feeling?

Thanks FG (& F&C!)-you know-crushed (because it looks so much like I had an implantation dip) and then yet stupidly hopeful that its still too early........and then crushed again b/c I know at 12dpo if I had an ID at 8dpo it would really prob. have shown up and I don't have any symptoms.........frusterated...............

Any more OV signs or you think it was yesterday? I'm excited to see your temp rise tomorrow. I'll keep an eye on your chart now through your BFP or AF.

FX'd!! Now go make a baby Bence!!!!! :hugs:

Miagraine ladies... Sign of impending af... Bleck!

Sorry Premomt-GEEZ!!!! What happened to the banished witch anyway?

Hey does anyone know if you can have an AF without a temp drop? I have a headache from HELL today too-I get this exact same headache EVERY cd1-yet my temp hasn't dropped. I am sure it is my body playing tricks on me yet again-like from now on I will get the pounding headache the day BEFORE AF. LOL. Once I figure out exactly what my body does each month it shakes it up for the next cycle just to keep me insane.

How is everyone else?

I've seen a few charts over last couple of days where temp is still high on day AF arrives. My chart is now a mess, not sure which temp throws it, or if I'm having a fall back or just no O. More waiting to see what happens.

Hi FG-thanks for letting me know about the temps & AF.......I don't need my hopes up anymore.

Are you taking your temp at the same time every single morning and after a solid 3 hour block of sleep? And any drinking? If these things haven't thrown it off I agree that you may be having a fall back rise or might not have OV'd yet. I hope you like BABYDANCING! because you better keep at it!!! : ) I'll be watching your chart : )

Sorry Titi, I hope AF doesn't catch up with you. I can think of reasons why my low - alcohol Sat eve , and high - tossing and turning, may be incorrect. I am quite good with the time. We're keeping to the every other day bd plan. Just so frustrating along with everything else. Wonder what FF will make of it in a few days.

Well titi I've been getting miagraines the day or so before af for quite a while now so its a pretty good indicator for me. Though I wish it weren't. They are awful!
I'm still in bed this am, so I haven't had a knicker check just yet but I believe af will be full on for me today with the temp drip I had this am.
Rubbish, just plain rubbish.

I too have seen charts where the temp is up but the witch still turns up. I know for Premont that headaches & migraines are a sign of her, but with me, I got my first migraine in years when I got my BFP so it could work either way. FX x

Hey premomt-hows your knicker check? Nothing here yet.

Titi, my temp often goes down the day after the bitch arrives. Abi x

Oh F&C I can't wait for your scan! Glad scary cramping gone!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->