Tinsel Tots 2009

hey everyone,

well once again its been a long time and i have missed alot as usual.

congratulations lauraly :flower:
F&C good luck with the scan
and :dust: to others waiting.

so i need some help, i have posted in the other section but not sure if i will get a reply and wanted to ask a couple of things and know how fab you ladies are :)

i am pretty sure the :witch: is about to come flying in and want to be prepared for the next run :winkwink: I am having lots of brown spotting (tmi sorry) so expecting her by the weekend.

As you know I have very long cycles last one 35 days this one is on course for 48/49 days.
I have been reading bits about angus castus and that it helps to regulate af along with other things.
has anyone had experience of it working?

If so do i take it right the way through cycle or do i have to stop like EPO?
How may mg do i need?

Also i am sure it is on this thread i have read someone having accupuncture?
Again if so any good? i am going to see someone on saturday about it, mainly because i have really bad eczema but thought it cant hurt to ask about coneption, right?

sorry for the long post and all the questions, just hoping for replys ready for the weekend when i am going shopping :)

thanks ladies :flower:

Hey Titi, I have no idea about the angus cactus... there is a great thread called "increasing your chances for fertility" that I just bumped up. I haven't read through all of it but something in there may apply?
also I read a million years ago something about starfruit oil or something? it was for someone who was having trouble regulating cycles... Soz I cant remember more... I will see if some way some how I can find it again...

Also- I wanted to share the link to the LT group I just started
https://www.babyandbump.com/problems-trying-conceive/255321-team-long-term-luvbumps.html#post4084841
Any laides who have been TTC for a while and are ready to venture over to the LT section feel free to come on over!

Hi all.............(*&%$) witch got me for the 13th time. Didn't the 13th of the month on the 13th cycle seem like a good day to get a BFP to anyone but me? Worst part is she came in the afternoon (which she NEVER does) ten seconds after I almost threw up and passed out from dizziness on someone which convinced me of course I was PG.

Sorry in no spirits right now to share much more....Premomt-lets cry together-coming over to your LT thread.

hey everyone,

well once again its been a long time and i have missed alot as usual.

congratulations lauraly :flower:
F&C good luck with the scan
and :dust: to others waiting.

so i need some help, i have posted in the other section but not sure if i will get a reply and wanted to ask a couple of things and know how fab you ladies are :)

i am pretty sure the :witch: is about to come flying in and want to be prepared for the next run :winkwink: I am having lots of brown spotting (tmi sorry) so expecting her by the weekend.

As you know I have very long cycles last one 35 days this one is on course for 48/49 days.
I have been reading bits about angus castus and that it helps to regulate af along with other things.
has anyone had experience of it working?

If so do i take it right the way through cycle or do i have to stop like EPO?
How may mg do i need?

Also i am sure it is on this thread i have read someone having accupuncture?
Again if so any good? i am going to see someone on saturday about it, mainly because i have really bad eczema but thought it cant hurt to ask about coneption, right?

sorry for the long post and all the questions, just hoping for replys ready for the weekend when i am going shopping :)

thanks ladies :flower:

Hi Lolley,
I used agnus castus for a while but have just stopped - not because it did anything bad, but because it didn't seem to be doing much and I wanted to cut down on all the supplements I'm taking. It can be very helpful - check out the Increase Your Fertility Chances Naturally thread. I was taking a tincture. You take it up to ovulation, same as evening primrose oil.
I'm using traditional chinese medicine, which incorporates acupuncture. It's wonderful for fertility issues. Does the place you're going have experience of working with women ttc? They should be able to tell you if you have any fertility issues by asking you questions and looking at your tongue. If you're interested, there's a book called The Infertility Cure bu Randine Lewis. It explains incredibly clearly how TCM works. The treatment is helping me - my temps are getting much less jumpy, which is a good sign. Check out ht ethread I started with Muncho and Jen1802 - The Really Interesting TCM thread. There's alll sorts of stuff on there about the treatments we're having and other people are joining and sharing their experiences.

Oh Titi, I'm sorry.

Abi x

hey hope you're all ok. just thought i'd say that i had my scan today. saw the heartbeat for the first time, still not heard it though. baby is fine. but im unhappy because ive been put back 3-4 weeks. i thought i was 12 weeks and 3 days today but because of the woman couldnt get a proper measurement she had to do an internal scan :( i hated it. well she got 3 measurements, one was 15mm then 16mm and the other was 21mm so she thinks im only around 8 weeks and 2 days gone. im only having one baby so i suppose its good that everything is fine. but im not happy that ive been put back so far. it means that i conceived about 2-5 days before af was due november 19th. i have to go back on 4th feb to find out a proper measurement and due date.

the thing that upset me the most was that i thought i was 12 weeks gone so i was happy because i was nearly in second tri and that theres less chance of m/c. but now im put back into that worrying stage for 4 weeks. i dont know how im going to cope again. it wasnt too bad before.

anyways, im moaning. just needed to get it off my chest.

:witch: got me today boooo!
but we are going to see the nice chinese man about accupuncture on sat and i am starting to use my fertility monitor this month too :)
Thanks abster for the info, i'm not sure if he does anything to do with fertility but as i am going to see him about a skin condition thought there was no harm in seeing what he said. I will have a look at that book :winkwink:

so i was right i had a 49 day cycle :cry: ugh! if the next one is as long i will be ovulating around valentines, so yes very nice time for it :winkwink: but OMG its another month away!!!

Titi - sorry she got you too, what happened to this ban :growlmad:
angelmyky - :hugs: im sure everything will be fine and it will fly by.

x x x

Hi Lolly-sorry about witch!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. How long have you been TTC (#3 right?) now?

Angel-I bet you might be further along too........it seemed like you were PG long before two days before AF! But either way I bet everything okay for you-:hugs:

Hi Titi,

yep only #3 so i know not long especially as some of you on here have been trying for over 12 months, but last cycle took its toll, i thought 35 days was bad! I thought i oved on cd 21ish but obviously didnt and finally did on cd 35 that is way too long :growlmad:
I'm not asking for a miracle regarding the accupuncture, just hoping it may regulate my cycles a bit so i can at least get a shot at it once a month :blush: and not sure if my monitor will work either as i have such long cycles so im going to get more opks.
I am going to be poas lots this month :haha:

thanks ladies. well my mum and my OH think that the next time i have a scan (4th february) they will say im 13-14 weeks gone instead of 12 weeks. i dont mind now, as long as the baby stays strong and healthy. i keep looking at the scan and remembering the heartbeat. im going to ask my midwife when i next see her (11 feb) if i can hear the heartbeat. i still havent yet and i know i'd love it. just watching it yesterday made me smile, it looked so strong. :)

it definitely cheers me up each time i look at the scan. i know next time i will have a better pic and can put it up :D

sorry to hear the witch got you lolly. wouldnt it be nice if you got a BFP for valentines. lets hope af doesnt mess you around again.
oooh sorry the witch got you too titi.....seems like shes being mean to alot of people lately.

my sister is TTC baby #4 (she has 3 girls aged, 9, 7 and 5), theyre all in school now so she thinks its the perfect time to start for the last one. but shes struggling too, shes been trying since may so i was kind of upset that i got pregnant first because she was trying 2 months before me. i see how upset she gets when af gets her and i remember how crappy it made me feel before i got the bfp, so i can relate on how you feel. i know this sounds like a broken record, but keep positive, try not to worry so much when it comes to that 2ww or when its time for af to come because that will throw your body into confusion and will stress you out. the first time i didnt let the stress get to me and i relaxed all the way through the 2ww, i got pregnant. i guess its best to keep positive and focus on something else so you dont keep worrying.

good luck on next time. plenty more BD'ing lol ;) x

Thanks abster for pointing out the tcm thread very interesting, i will am definately going tomorrow, quite looking forward to hearing what he says :)

So sorry the witch got you Abster and Lolley. I was hoping the new positions would bring you a BFP Abster but I have to remember that even if everything is spot on, you only have a 20% each time so maaaaybe you now have a 2/5 chance and next month a 3/5 chance and so on!! I'm really hoping the new tips will pay off for you very soon. How is your oh now? Is he eating better etc? xx

Hi Firls-
F&C-
That is a good point about the 20% thing. Each month I get a BFN I move on to a different approach but I guess theoretically I should try the same thing 5 cycles in a row (statistically) before new approach. Hmmmmmmmm.

Yep that sounds like a plan! You can't dismiss this new approach for a while yet! Next month you will have a much better chance and so on! PMA and hugs xxx

Thanks F&C-less than one week for your first apt. & scan! Can't wait!!!!

I know.. I can't wait but am also terrified! I'll let you ladies know how it goes. xx

Hi All, hope everyone is doing fine.

The witch got me:cry:, two days early! This is a first...never been early before.

Dee-

SO sorry the witch got you. I was so hopeful you would get pg this month while distracted. I had feeling though AF would come early-except I am sad it is not BFP but YAY for shorter cycles!!! Your second wish!!!!

It must be a thing for shorter cycles this month. I know about 5 of us that have had them.

It's good for us in one way, but damn them for arriving!

Hope everyone is ok. x

I don't know about a shorter cycle for me this time round but ov is approaching earlier than normal, which is exactly what I need. I'm CD11 and my CP is already high, soft & medium with plenty of creamy CM (and possibly TMI!). GFood signs that I'll be ov-ing before CD18, which has been the case my last few cycles; not much good with a 27-day cycle!

Hope you're all well. Let's keep on going! :hugs:

Abi x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"