Tinsel Tots 2009

Sounds good Abi.
:hugs: to the girls who got a visit from AF.
I keep reading and running and can't even remember if I've posted.

:dust: Here's to our 20% chance!

yoohoo ladies hope everyone is well just dashing thru and catching up to see who got bfp's congrats everyone that has xxxx

Hi ladies, just checking that everyone is ok as this thread has been very quiet over the last few days?

Well we had our first scan yesterday and little Fishy was there! A lovely strong heartbeat and measuring 1.65cm. We are over the moon!! xx

Hi all-
Sorry I'm missing right at Ov. -One of the worst weekends of my entire life. Rushed our 4 month French Bulldog Marlow to the animal ER Friday night with sudden seizures and loss of body functions. She was getting over pnemonia but seemed almost all better-She has been foaming at the mouth/nose and seizures/head shakes all weekend long. They do not know what is wrong yet but fear distemper or serious neurological damage. Right at my OV time and was there through most the night Friday- have been stressed, so upset and not sleeping good. Also in no mood to BD. First month I just don't really even care about TTC I am in so much pain and such a zombie praying that my little 4 month furbaby-who was such a joy in the meantime of this LTTTC to take care of and love will somehow miraculously pull through all this. If you don't mind I am going to copy and paste this to a few of my other steady threads as I can't barely think straight right now and is too hard to do much of anything.

F&C-I am so happy to hear about the scan!!!! Please post pictures. Love is with you and your bean----------------------------: ) :hugs:

Aww Titi.. I really have everything crossed for Marlow. You must be so worried.

Here's little Fishy...

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/cropped.jpg

I've also just started a journal. It's a bit lengthy! x

oh what a gorgeous little bean! I am so happy for you-you don't even know! Excited you started a journal, I will be stalking soon as I'm up for it.
Thanks for thinking of me. I am beyond worried-it's like grief and worry......I have never been through this with a pet before and we got her when I wasn't getting PG and she is my little baby in the meantime. She doesn't bark-she actually cries just like a baby and always wants to be in my arms. I can't bear this.

Fish & Chips what a gorgeous bean!! How exciting!! hope your feeling well xxx

FnC I'm really happy for you! I'll never forget what it was like getting the first pictures of #1 inside me. It's ever such an exciting time for you - you seem to be managing to enjoy it and that'll be all the easier now you've had your early scan. :happydance::happydance:

Titi, how awful for you. Is she getting any better? Thinking of you :hugs:

Hello everybody else! My temp dipped today, so it's ov day - CD16!! Two days earlier than normal! Come on chinese medicine!! Now let's see if my post-ov temps rise high enough to indicate my progesterone levels have improved and ..... not htinking any further than that at the moment. Have given up on BD every day - couldn't be fecking arsed any more. Every other day since wednesday is fine. Last night tonight. Don't hold that image.
Abi x

Thanks Abster. Yes I've relaxed a lot more now that we've had a scan. I'm really enjoying being pregnant! x

Oh no how the doggie Titi?

F&C that pics wonderful! Thank you for sharing

2ww again :rolleyes:

Any news on Marlow, Titi? Hope the 3 of you are getting through it OK. :hugs:
Abi x

Thanks all! Just checking in quick-Marlow tremendously improved but not out of the water-don't know if it was a one time episode caused by her infection or if she has a neurological issue-unfortunately have to wait to see if what they are doing will cure her. Stressful! Did I miss any BFPs?

Well I'm not getting one this month - my chart is shocking, and after such a positive start, thinking I was ovulating earlier. Looks like it's my first anovulatory cycle :cry:
Great news about Marlow!! :happydance:

Abi x

oh Abi-so sorry...........All your positive changes are bound to make a big difference soon!

Looking a bit better today - I'm feeling better too. Thanks Titi.
Is that Marlow on your new avatar? How's she coming along? Well, I hope.
:hugs:
Abi x

yes abi-that's sweet little Marlow at the ER on the day we got to pick her up. She is doing quite well today-just wondering how long before we stop being afraid it will happen again, as we don't have a diagnosis yet as she is responding well to antibiotics.

Glad you are feeling a bit better today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->