Tinsel Tots 2009

Thanks Dee! Getting ready to OV are you? Going to be spending more time here yet? :hugs:!!

Hi Ladies,

hope your all well :)
glad the furbabay is ok titi, i have 2 and know exactly how you feel, my eldest had pnumonia when she was a puppy and is now 10!

well i have stayed off here for a while after my long 49 day cycle, as i wanted to not dwell on another long one well it must of worked i am cd 20 and ovulating woo hoo!
a whole 2 weeks early :)

sending :dust: as always

Thanks abi,
the acupuncture also seems to going well, i have only had 2 sessions so we will see :)

hi ladies how is everyone..?? im a officially a day late lol but i took a test yesterday and it was neg so just waiting... if im late that must mean i O'd later and we wouldnt have caught eggy anyway :( hows everyone in their cycles?? xx

thanks..still nothing feel like i could any minute tho.. been cramping and boobs getting more achey :( im gonna test in the morning but we are not very hopeful it just feels it will never happen.. in a way i dont want to test cos af not arriving gives me a hint of hope but a bfn on a frer tomorrow will be a def no! how r u fish and chips xx

Good thanks GG but very tired. I'm obviously very thankful about the bean but will be pleased when I get out of the first trimester so can get some energy and hopefully start wanting to eat again!

The whole ttc thing is so weird. A colleague from work tried for years and after having IVF they fell pregnant. He is not even a year yet and she's just found out she's expecting again and they weren't trying this time. It's so frustrating that often there is no reason and it just happens when it happens.

I hope you will get your BFP soon GG.. and all you other lovely ladies. xxx

same happened with my cousin, she tried for 14 months for baby charlotte and she is 7 months now...she had sex once last month and she is pregnant.. she is godsmacked to say the least!! x

Hi GG! Good to hear from you! F&C can't wait til you are feeling better hun!

I am suddenly exhausted today.......wish that were a good sign.

I'm back to CD number 1 :( anyone else with me? Only had 27 days cyle this month, at least they are pretty regular length, the thermometer coming out this cycle!

Hope you all have a good weekend regardless

af still not showed her ugly face, im trying to stay positive but cramps getting more intense and im now sure i ovulated late, the 2 bfns confirm it in my head xx

Titi, I noticed on your chart that you've had tender bbs for several days now. Is this normal for you? FX the tiredness is a good sign.

FX for you GG. xx

Hi F&C-yes tender BBs ALL the time after OV. NO symptoms aside from PMS (getting really bitchy and antsy to organize & make DH help this week-a BIG AF sign for me).

Took a clearblue early results on 9dpo with afternoon wee :doh: and one 12 dpo with FMU and both :bfn:

It was my New Year's resolution to accept what God/Universe has in store for me and trust the plan-so I'm trying really hard to do so.................How are you?

GG-good to hear from you-FX'd sounds hopeful!!!!

FX'd for you GG.
ZoeZo, I'm CD8 but probably have at least 2 weeks to O.
F&C, You're 12 week scan is so close!
Hey Titi x

witch got me this morning.. 4 days late :( damn i should have been O'in in 13 days xx

aww soo sorry GG-thought for sure you must have been PG.........well, how's the wedding planning?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->