Tiny bit of pink when wiping. Please make me feel better

mayacat

Reaction score
My sig shows my history, so I'm a little nervous. Whatever will be will be, so I just need to calm down and get back to work. I'm 5w 4d right now. Just need to know that a little pink after a BM in early pregnancy has worked out okay for at least some people (preferably many people, but I'll take what I can get).

I had some spotting after a bm at 7 weeks, had a scan and all was ok with baby.
I know how hard pal is hun, sending lots of hugs xx

I had this at 9 weeks with my son. I had a scan as I was besides myself and all was fine. I was told to expect a little bit of spotting in first tri like this. Are you able to contact your EPAU?

Oh, yes. I ALWAYS get spotting after BM and sex for the entire first trimester, sometimes a little longer. I did not have this sensitivity with my first pregnancy, but I had it with #2, #3, #4, and my current pregnancy, #5. :) I have four awesome kids and am 31 weeks along with this one. It's never been a bad sign for me at all.

Had brown spotting for a week after bfp, then one day of pink spotting, with some red specks

Thanks guys! I wasn't expecting so many answers so quickly!

I guess as long as it goes away, it's good. The only bleeding I had at all with DD was when I lost a bit of the mucus plug a bit early. But I've never actually had spotting during any pregnancy, it's either all or nothing.

It's sooooo nerve wracking.

I had some brown spotting at 6 and 7 weeks after sex or bowel movements. It turned out to be a small haematoma. I'm 37+5 now so obviously it meant nothing for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->