Tiny dot of pink colour at top and bottom of frer - faulty?

Kmx

Reaction score
Don't know why this is happening?!

I am testing following a miscarriage last month and have been TTC this month. I took an early superdrug test which had a faint line (thread - shadow?) but then a subsequent one didn't so I am almost 100% I am not pregnant but I test today as AF would be due if I had a normal cycle after the first day of miscarriage.

Anyways it's hard to get a pic but hope you can see from the pictures I've managed to get. It's so confusing I just want to either be pregnant or AF to come!

The test has a white second line which came up in the first 3 minutes and these tiny spots of pink at the top and bottom. Do u think it's just a faulty test?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 88
This inverted one shows where it is a bit better.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 43
Looks like a line to me too. Hopefully the start of your bfp.

Ok now it's dried and well after the time limit there's a line...... Omg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 76
Thank you. Oh my god I can't quite believe this!!! I am over the moon!!!!!

It looks really good, however you must be careful with tests drying outside of the test case. Just to be sure I would do another test, GL X

Thanks I know I opened it and I really shouldn't have. I'll do another and keep it in the case. I'm so scared to be happy about it just yet! X

What did it look like before you took it apart? FRER have indents and sometimes it looks like a faint pos when its neg.. I hope this is your BFP though!

I'd do another test in am. Although I see the line I'm hesitant to call it bfp bc it dried outside the casing which changed the chemical composition GL xx

I'd do another test in am. Although I see the line I'm hesitant to call it bfp bc it dried outside the casing which changed the chemical composition GL xx

I got burned with a FRER last month. Thats why I hesitate to say its a BFP. One gave me a line that even DH saw. Next day, AF showed. ALTHOUGH, for a lot of women their faint line ends up a BFP! xx

Thanks all for the warning. I totally agree and have woken this morning really skeptical and fully expecting a Bfn. I shouldn't have opened the test and now when I'm looking at the test in real life it looks pink but when I hold it Upto the light it's like its see through? I know this probably isn't a good sign.

Have you done another test yet? Good luck!

Completely BFN today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 37
Defo see that FRER line and the dots of pink at the top and bottom could be the start of the darker line sort of superimposed over the lighter line, does that make sense? When my lines would start to darken with DD and DS, they would do so inconsistently--one part of the line would darken while the rest of it was still a squinter.

Regarding the last test, is that brand just less sensitive than FRER? There may be something there, it's hard to tell because the pic is a tad blurry

Thanks I've tried to get a better pic of it. But really can't see anything! It's a superdrug one so supposed to be more sensitive than frer

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 36

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back