Tips for making the TWW a little easier??

BFP!!!!!!! Congrats Sophm! So so happy for you! That's quite a strong line for 9dpo!

FF tells me I'm 10dpo this morning but still darker than I expected. Didn't expect to say anything if I'm honest. How long do you think I should hold until testing with the digi?

So I did my digital ladies!!! :cloud9:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 6
Woohoo!!!! Its official! No doubting a digital Sophm!

I can't believe it!! Can't wait for work to finish so I can tell OH!!

Omg!!!! Congratsss sophm!!! H&h 9mos for u and ur baby!!!! 😍🙏😇👶🏼

Has it sunk in yet sophm? Lol

Well the tell tale spotting before af came yesterday so I'm out for this month and on to the next! Hopefully better luck next time...

Has it sunk in yet sophm? Lol

Well the tell tale spotting before af came yesterday so I'm out for this month and on to the next! Hopefully better luck next time...

Still hasn't sunk in for me or OH! When I told him he couldn't believe it either and couldn't stop smiling so much his face was hurting! Every morning we are waking up saying omg I'm pregnant!! Gonna be a long wait for the 12 week scan now!

Sorry to hear you've started spotting!! Stupid witch! I'll have my fingers crossed for you all getting your BFP next month! :hugs:

Thanks Oilymamma. I will keep checking back for all your BFPs!!

I am slightly less than hopeful this month. DH decided this week would be his hunting trip. So i am ovulating sometime between now and saturday and he is gone tomorrow until tuesday.
Booo!

It is really frustrating. The worst part is that we could have dtd BUT he stayed up so late packing for the trip that he was too tired. And the next day wouldnt because our kiddo would wake up. So..yeah... i am out this month since im now in my most fertile days and no DH to be found. He left knowing i am really upset about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->