Tips for making the TWW a little easier??

tobemum

Reaction score
We all know how torturous the two week wait can be so I thought I would start a thread where we can add tips and tricks to help the time pass a little easier! Anything you have found that worked for you. I know I sure need something right now! Lol

I wish i had an answer to post here. But i am also sitting here obsessing about what could be. Like everyone else im sure 😂
I think the best advice would be to keep very very busy so you dont have time to think about it 😁

Yes keeping busy would be the best advice, but still so hard to do lol

I am currently in the TWW too it is so frustrating! Especially this month we have tried everything we can think of desperate for our :bfp: Trying to keep busy but it's always at the back of your mind isn't it!

Same story here. This month my head feels a little more out of it for a change which is helping. Don't ask me what I did for that to be the case, I have no idea whatsoever! Maybe its just cause I don't feel like this is going to be our month? Despite that, I am keeping myself busy as much as possible and forcing myself to not talk about ttc unless its here. I must admit that I pass a lot of my time by looking and participating in new threads that ladies post on here, like this one ;) which ironically helps to keep me sane. You would think that that would make me think of it more!

I feel exactly the same Aphy, posting on here helps me not feel as crazy! I think if I told OH how much I think/obsess over it he may think I'm crazy!! :haha:

So maybe talking MORE about it on here helps!! Lol

I can barely get through work at the moment, my mind just wandering and thinking. Am I? Aren't I? arrgghh!

Where in your TWW is everyone?

Yes talking more on here helps!! We can all be crazy together! :haha: I am currently only 3 dpo and its already hard! How about you Aphy?

I think these groups help us because we are all in the same boat. We understand each other. I also spend a little too much time in here chatting and reading. 11dpo here. I got a bfp at 12dpo with my last pregnancy. Hoping to test tomorrow and again on 14dpo.

Ooooh fx Oilymomma! I'm impressed you have held out to only test tomorrow 😉

I'm sitting a 8/9/10 dpo. I don't agree with FF O date so not 100% sure which day exactly

Tobemum - close to me then! Going to be a long 11days!!

OilyMamma - ooo exciting! Let us know how you get on! Any symptoms?

Aphy - when do you think you ovulated?

I use the CB digital (solid smiley face) for ook and it only got positive on the Sunday yet FF puts my O day as the Saturday when OPK was negative. Doesn't make sense. So I am assuming I O'd on Sunday/Monday? I also hope FF is wrong cause if it isn't,we missed it with BD

Fingers crossed for you, this is my first month using FF so no idea how accurate it is! Just seen you've need diagnosed with PCOS, I have it too!!

Hey girls.

2 or 3 days past ovulation. Not really sure, I just went off by how my body was feeling. I'm a little crampy still today though so I have no idea.

AF is due 08/27 - that witch better stay away.

Sophm it's also my first month using FF and Clomid for the pcos so lots of new things I have to adjust too...not as easy as it looks! Are you on any treatment for yours?

Fx to all of us in this TWW!

Hi Kristy!! Fingers crossed for you!

Yep, lots to get used to isn't it! We've done FF, OPKs, temping and pre conception tablets for first time this month! Haven't been given any meds. Was diagnosed in April and told to come back in a year if we don't conceive! :( been off BC since July 2015.

Oilymumma- your so close! Fingers crossed for your test!!

Kristy your not too far behind me so hopefully we can keep ourselves busy on here for a while!

Sophm- while I would love to wait till af due to test, I just do not have the willpower! Lol I have already decided I will test on Sunday when I am 9DPO.

Aphy- would you be more inclined to go with the cb digital OPK? I think I would...

5dpo today... just trying to get through each day at a time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->