Tips for making the TWW a little easier??

Ohhh Aphy! I'm feeling for you right now! I don't have too much advice on the cycle sorry but I do hope you get a BFP soon. x

Af arrived for me today too! Stupid witch.
Onto another cycle 😉
Im waiting for some Bfp's here.
Wishing you guys lots of luck right now :)

:hugs: oilymamma!! That witch sucks!! Fingers crossed for the next cycle for you!!

I am feeling rubbish today! Slept rubbish last night then couldn't wake up this morning - stayed in bed until 10am which isn't like me. Been out for the day with OH and DD then come home and crashed on the sofa. I can't put my finger on it but I just feel awful! 😞

Well another BFN for me this morning so really feeling like it's not happening for me this month.

Sophy and tobe--thanks for the info i decided to just wait for af or sept 5th for my utz whichever comes first.. Well af is due on 24th so we'll see..

Aphy and oily--sorry abt af but im praying for us!! september is our month, we have to claim it!!! :) we'll get BFP SOOOOONN!!! I promise!!!! :)

Tobemum you arent out until AF shows!!

Well this morning I found myself down the pregnancy test aisle wondering if I should buy a more sensitive one to do tomorrow?! I managed to stop myself as I know I should wait until AF is due to avoid disappointment but I just want to know!!

Sophm, you must have nerves of steel! I would not have been able to prevent myself!

It was a struggle! I think it helped they were all in security casings and couldn't be bothered to queue up rather than going through self scan! Shall I wait until Sunday? The urge to test is getting the better of me! :haha:

Oh wow sophm I don't know how you do it! I wish I could be more like that though! How many dpo are you now?

I am 9 dpo today. I planned on testing Sunday but that seems so far away right now!! :dohh:

Good morning girls!

Its been a rough week, Grandma slipped under on Wednesday and passed away on Friday and we've been going and going since. My days from last week are all foggy.

Today is estimated 8DPO - will be testing on Saturday if AF doesn't show.

Only symptom I have is crazy dreams lately. Otherwise that's all that i've noticed. But that could be because of what's been going on lately.

How's everyone doing today??

I am feeling rubbish today! Slept rubbish last night then couldn't wake up this morning - stayed in bed until 10am which isn't like me. Been out for the day with OH and DD then come home and crashed on the sofa. I can't put my finger on it but I just feel awful! 😞

Hopefully this is a good sign for you!!

Kristy so sorry to hear about your grandma :hugs: hope you are holding up as well as can be expected!

Kristy, so sorry about your grandma! I hope your ok.

Yep I think it's on to next month for me! Another bfn this morning.

Girls, I just caved and tested as I feel awful last night and tmi but me and OH went to BD and I was bone dry! Never happens to me! Here's the test?!?! 😱 Going to hold my urine for a couple hours and pick a digital up on the way to work! I am shaking!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 9
BFP!!!!! Yay, so happy for you!!! Congratulations!!

OMG it is isn't it?!?! I thought maybe I have line eye and I'll put it on here and you all won't be able to see it! I feel sick can't actually believe it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->