Tips for making the TWW a little easier??

Tobemum yeah 7 dpo doesn't sound like too much longer to wait to test does it? The days are dragging so bad for me!

Oilymamma I hope there is still no sign of the witch! My day was like that yesterday too, a glass of wine always helps! ☺️

Aphy sorry you had a rubbish nights sleep, maybe the nightmares are a sign? I hope you don't struggle too much today!

I have woken up with a really crampy tummy but thankfully in a better mood than the last few days! My poor OH! :blush: We are going on a date tonight so that should take my mind off the TWW for an evening at least!!

Tobemum yeah 7 dpo doesn't sound like too much longer to wait to test does it? The days are dragging so bad for me!

Oilymamma I hope there is still no sign of the witch! My day was like that yesterday too, a glass of wine always helps! ☺️

Aphy sorry you had a rubbish nights sleep, maybe the nightmares are a sign? I hope you don't struggle too much today!

I have woken up with a really crampy tummy but thankfully in a better mood than the last few days! My poor OH! :blush: We are going on a date tonight so that should take my mind off the TWW for an evening at least!!

No sign of her yet!
Will peobably test again tomorrow if she no shows tonight or in the morning.
Have a wonderful date night!!
I am looking forward to a hot bath and a movie on the couch 😁

Oooh oilymumma sounds promising! Fingers crossed!!!

Sophm - funny you say that about the bad mood thing cause I have been so snappy with dh the last couple of mornings and he even commented asking what was wrong! Hmmm will just have to wait and see!

So glad it's the weekend now I can hopefully keep busy and get through the next two days easier!

Tobemum i hope youre right
Lots of liquid white cm today, i keep thinking its AF but it isnt
Not even a single spot anywhere to be seen. She is usually veey punctual so im hoping.
We will see how tomorrow goes. 😟

Oilymamma fingers crossed for you! Is it this morning you are testing again? But unsure with time differences! Hope you had a relaxing night. Our date night was lovely although I may have passed my craziness onto OH as we spent a bit of time talking about if we are pregnant this month! :blush:

Tobemum kinda glad it's not just me! I don't know what was wrong with me - it was like I had PMT but too early!

My DD is home today! I am so excited! She should help keep my mind off the TWW for the weekend!

I'm glad you had a lovely date night Sophm! Enjoy keeping yourself distracted.

Fx Oilymumma!

Hope the mood is a good sign tobemum!

BFN again this morning so I am concluding that I am out his cycle. Expecting AF at any time in the next few days 😢

Aw Aphy :hugs: don't count yourself out until the evil witch arrives!

Aphy- nope definitely not out yet! Try to keep positive!

Oilymumma- How are you going??

Well it was a BFN for me this morning but I'm ok with that, was half expecting anyway! Going to try and wait two days to test again.

Hey guys.
Af is 2 days late now. Bought a digital on my way home. Just have to have a few glasses of water first. Then i will see what it says. 😁
Aphy: like everyone else says. You arent out until af arrives
Good luck tobemum
Sophm88 im glad to hear you had a nice date night.
Im wishing everyone the best of luck
Ill keep you posted

Ohhh fingers crossed for you!! Can't wait for an update!

Just took the digital. BFN.
On to another cycle 😊
On that note, wonder where AF is. She is Never Late.
I have all my fingers crossed for you guys still waiting to test..ill be here waiting for updates !!

Oilymamma-im sorry abt the bfn but im glad ur optimistic abt ur next cycle :) im ready to call this cycle out as well no symptoms of pregnancy for me and im 11dpiui.. Its really devastating..i hope i'll have the courage to face the worst case scenario 😢 Are u taking any progesterone? It might be causing the delay of af...

Baby dust to all of us and i'm keeping u all in my prayers!!

Sorry to hear that oilymamma, i hope you get your bfp soon!

I don't think not having symptoms should rule you out uremysunshine! Have you taken a test? I didn't have any early symptoms at all with my two. Not until about 7 weeks I think.

Oilymamma sorry about your bfn, as long as the witch hasn't shown her ugly face don't count yourself out!

Tobemum what day are you testing next?

Uremysunshine I didn't have any symptoms with my DD either until around 8/9weeks! Maybe test in a day or two?

How is everyone feeling? I had an upset stomach and nauseous yesterday but could be from the couple of glasses of wine I had Friday night. Today I just feel like AF is about to show. This TWW has been the hardest one yet I think!

Keep positive Oily,it can still happen!

Sophm,I am feeling same as you about AF. It really feels like it's her coming. Still spotting today but now with the tense crampy stomach feeling I usually get with AF so it's only a matter of time

I have been feeling ok really, no obvious symptoms but I didn't have any with my last two. Mind you they were a while ago now and were both conceived through the let's see what happens so wasn't really tracking like I am now!

I will be testing every morning now... I know... I can't help it lol I seriously had to stop myself testing again this afternoon!! When are you testing sophm??

Oilymamma-im sorry abt the bfn but im glad ur optimistic abt ur next cycle :) im ready to call this cycle out as well no symptoms of pregnancy for me and im 11dpiui.. Its really devastating..i hope i'll have the courage to face the worst case scenario 😢 Are u taking any progesterone? It might be causing the delay of af...

Baby dust to all of us and i'm keeping u all in my prayers!!

With my daughter, I didn't know I was pregnant until about 8 weeks along.(I was 21 and didn't really track my periods, my husband just realised I hadn't had one for a while). I wouldn't give up hope yet.

Aphy are you giving it a certain number of days if AF doesn't show to test again?

Tobemum I don't blame you it's so hard to stop yourself testing isn't it! My DD was let's see what happens so didn't take much notice of symptoms etc. I am planning to test on the 28th still a whole week to wait! I can't guarantee I'll hold off until then though! 😂

AF is here in all her glory. Have the most horrible back pain and not feeling good at all. This was probably the most difficult cycle for me (at least this last week was since I got the temp dip). FF was right about when AF would start which now makes me wonder if it was also right about when O day was despite me getting a -OPK CB digital. Makes it difficult to know which CD DH and I should be trying for 😔

Good luck to all the ladies that are still in the running this cycle! Fx for lots of BFP still to come to this thread!

:hugs: Aphy! Hope you aren't too down its so heartbreaking! Maybe you could compare next months chart with the one from this month and hopefully there will be similarties to try and plan the best day when to BD?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->