TMI (picture) please please help!!!

Let me know how you get on :). Any chance you could be pregnant? I know it's soon but you never know. I feel better today physically, only cried once. But physical I feel terrible.. Only been to get some food shopping and my abdomen is really hurting me. Hope you're okay xxx

I think I ovulated over the wknd so there could be a slight chance I could be I'm to scared to do a test though I've decided to wait until I'm atleast 2 months late maybe and then do a test coz if I start to bleed then I'll just put it down to being a period as my miscarriage was just like my normal periods.

Maybe you need to try and take it as easy as you can Hun did you carry anything heavy ? Have a lazy day tomorrow put your feet up and look after yourself ... As easy as that is with a 4 year old at home with you ha

Xxx

Have you done a test since you had your mc? I've been told I need to do one 3 weeks after to make sure it's all out of my system. If it's positive then to go back as something's not right. I do hope you get your bfp soon though :) and it's a sticky bean.

And j don't plan on moving from sofa tomorrow. Except from school run.. She is on half day tomorrow so I get 3.5 hours to myself :) xxx

No I haven't done one my HCG levels were 2 so the midwife said that means there are no pregnancy hormones so I didn't need to do a test. While I was going through my bleeding during that week I did a test only on a cheap eBay one and there was no second line at all that's when I kind of knew it was all over even though I didn't want to believe it at the time 😢 I'm so hoping it is a sticky bean but I'm also petrified !!

Give yourself a pamper Hun and make the most of them 3 and a half hours ... I'm gonna decorate next week I think my little girl is starting with full days straight away so need something to occupy my mind

Xxx

Thinking about you lots kandl :hugs: I really hope you start to feel physically better soon. Take it easy tomorrow. Sending you :hugs: too natty-babez I hope you get your rainbow baby.

This will probably sound awful, but when I do a pregnancy text.. Say a week or twos time I hope it says negative. Then I know I'm fully ok to TTC, that's it I decide not to wait a cycle. I'm getting too impatient.

I know, as of Monday I won't know what to do with myself either.. Think a few days of rest then I might join you on the decorating.

I really really hope it is a sticky bean for you and not your body playing tricks on you. You deserve to be happy after everything you've been through recently with your loss xxx

I understand that exactly Hun when you've been through something so awful you just want it to be over with I felt exactly the same once it was confirmed at my scan I just wanted the bleeding and everything to stop and when the midwife rung me to say my levels were only 2 I felt slight relief that my body had done all the hard work without me having to have any tablets or anything and that we can try again soon. I suppose someone just reading that and having not gone through the experience would think it's selfish or a horrible thing to say but until your actually in that situation they'll never really understand how it feels.

Thank you Hun hopefully you'll have your rainbow baby as well and then we can swap bump stories and compare the good and bad pregnancy symptoms and all this will be in the past I don't think you ever really forget about it and I think I'll always think of the little baby we could have bad but it happened for a reason and it's definatley just made me a stronger person

Xxx

Glad you understand what I mean by it, it does sound horrible to say but it means it's finally all over, ok going to test once the bleeding has stopped. & no, no one will ever understand what a miscarriage feels like until they've been through it themselves. You think you know, but actually, you don't.

No, I'll never forget this little bean, I'll probably always wonder why & wonder "would it have been a boy or a girl" too, that may sound daft but it's what I've asked myself a few times. But I can't wait until the day we can compare pregnancy stories and moan about anything and everything the pregnancy does to our body... Sore boobs/stretch marks ect. But every moan will be worth it in the end when we have our rainbow baby :) xxx

I often sit wondering if it was a boy or girl and what they would have been like and looked like drives me mad one of the things that also plays on my mind is the thought that all the clots I passed during the week before my scan was more than likely my little baby and I didn't know so they just got flushed down the toilet ... I know there's nothing much more I would have done with them but it's just that thought !!

That is gonna be a good time I think when I fall pregnant again I will appreciate it a lot more I did in the first place but this time I'll cherish it a lot more and realise it really is a gift and a miracle ... I really wanted a boy but now I couldn't care less as long as they are healthy

Xxx

Yeah I often think that with the clots too. I only ever flushed one down yh toilet but it still hurts me to think about it. Al the rest, either the nurse looked at it to see what I was bleeding. And the others the doctor pulled out with what looked like pliers.

I always said I wanted a boy too because we already have a girl. But like you as long as it's a sticky bean and a happy heathy baby I couldn't care less what th sex is xxx

I refuse to let myself think about 'if it was a boy or girl' etc. it's just too hard. I really hope we all get our rainbow babies soon xx

I wish I could do the same Vicky but I just can't stop myself from thinking the way I do. & I hopE we all do too, we deserve it!

I know it's difficult but when I start to think like that I get up and do something even if it is cleaning lol, just something to take my mind off it. Thank goodness for being at work, even tho I do work with babies and children, I'm too busy to think which I like to be honest. :hugs:

I try my hardest to not think about it and no matter how many times I'm told it wasn't my fault I can't help blaming myself I just hope the feeling will get better soon !! I find night time is the worst time when my little girl has gone to bed and I'm on my own

Xxx

I find night time hard, because I can't distract myself. But day by day I am noticing it is getting a tad easier. And being on this wonderful site really helps. Thank you ladies :hugs:

That is just beautiful. Thank you natty-babez. I agree, we are all on the same journey and I know through this site that it will get better :hugs:

That song is beautiful. Definitely brings tears. I know I find night time hard too once little one has gone to bed, but saying that I just haven't even been able to bring myself to play with her today :cry: she knows what's up though, she did to me earlier "are you crying because baby died mummy" and I said yes. She gave me a cuddle and tidied up all her toys shed played with and said "I'll go to bed now mummy" at 4 year old she's looking after me. So just tucked her in bed. Bless her. Just been to the toilet and passed a clot with white stuff in :cry: as if I don't feel rubbish enough already. I wish the bleeding would just stop.

Hopefully in time we will all feel a little better xxx

Ack kandl God bless her wee pet. Your post brought a tear to my eye. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back