To all new BFP Ladies... Give us all the symptoms you experienced!!!TMI WELCOMED..

I did have lower back pain, which I don't normally have during AF. Noticed some hip pain as well.

I'm 5w1d today, and still have cramps similar to AF, although they are more mild than they were last week. I've noticed today I'm really starting to feel tired, especially around late afternoon. This was also the first day I've had any nausea.

Thanks CORNBREAD, I hope you have a wonderful H&H 9months... GL to you and CONGRATS.

i didn't have ANY symptoms! totally weird. my boobs hurt, but they always do before AF. i got my bfp 5 days before AF, and after that, i felt a little crampy, like AF was coming. (she never did! :))
other than that, nothing! i didn't expect it AT ALL.

In the same boat as you jtink. Except I felt different because my boobs didn't get big like they usually do right before my af! I am 4wk 1 day and have not symptoms except peeing a lot but that is normal for me!!

As anyone ever got a bfp then a bfn and then a bfp?

I tested at 8DPO and got a faint pink positive. I retested on 11DPO got a bfn and again this morning at 12DPO (bfn).

Am I out? What are the chances a get a bfp?

Just thought id come through & share my symptoms !

About 3 weeks ago & up until yesterday I THOUGHT I was having PMS symptoms.
AF was due late this week. I usually never have pms symptoms 3 weeks in advance so right away that was strange but I brushed it off.

2 weeks before AF was due my boobs started hurting pretty bad & more period-like cramps in my stomach & back-they would come & go.

Fast foward to the 22nd of August:: I started cramping more & I really felt my period coming so I put a tampon in jst in case & there was very light spotting but it stopped within a couple hours.

Within these few weeks I've felt tired,wake up & not wana do anything. Light headaches, stinging/pain near ovaries.

Took 3 preg test on the 27th & they all came back positive :happydance:. My breast still hurt..& I do feel pregnant now. My appetite has been low, certain smells make me wana gagg & I've had burpinggas n the morningwhichmakes me feel sick

H&H pregnancy to all those expecting !

Wishing everyone TTC goodluck-it'll happen.

So excited to be able to post on this thread!

I got my BFP last Sunday, at 10 dpo!

I really didn't have many symptoms, except my sciatic nerve had been acting up, which it hadn't in a while... (I did have issues with it previously due to a back injury). I did also have some cramping & gas :blush:.

11 dpo I had some nausea & diarrhea :blush: and I've been continuing with weird tummy cramping.

:dust: and good luck to all of you TTC!

I got my bfp at 12dpo last sunday no real symptoms yet except very tired, sore boobs and cramping off and on.

Thanks Ladies GL, and hope you all have H&H 9months to you girls!!!

did anyone have chest pains like heartburn with right abdominal cramping? xxx

i had cramping hun at about 5 6 weeks its stretching pains and normol. however if its bad cramping and u have bright red blood u must c a doctor or go to ure nearest A+E.

its prob just stretching pains hun they feel like mild period cramps:thumbup:

congratulations to everyone getting there BFPs:hugs:

I'm totally spending a beautiful, sunny Saturday here drooling at all the preggy symptoms! Can't wait for my BFP. I'm 6dpo according to fertility friend. Thanks everyone for sharing

soo interesting reading all the symptoms m on cd 30 cnt wait to test but m soo scared bcz everytime i test its negative :cry: ttc fr 8 months and everytime a BFN :wacko: M ON my 4 round of clomid sooo happy for all bfp ladies wish us luck also:)

I did not have any symptoms till 9dpo.. It started out as mild cramps in the night and my breasts were sore. Tested the very next morning and there it was faint BFP!! After that I have been having AF like cramps on and off, sometimes intense.. My thighs were sore too but not anymore..

i was 13dpo when igot my first positive
I am 4 weeks
I have nausea and sometimes it's to the point were i am gonna be sick
my bbs got more sore they weren't sore as much before i thought af was on it's way :D . always hungry, p alot , very moody and emotional loll

Hi all, just got my BFP on Friday at 12 DPO. I really thought I was not pregnant and I only tested as I wanted to drink wine at a BBQ that evening! I did an OPK that lunch time as I happened to keep the (don't we all!) in my bag and got a second line. Not positive line but was strong enough to make me wonder.

When I got home I tested on an IC with v dilute pee and got faint faint line.

At 10dpo I smelt Red Bull on a colleagues breath from 8 feet away (I hate it) and at 11 DPO I got in the car to go to work and they played the Steven Hawking quote from the Paralympic opening ceremony "look up at the stars, not at your feet" and I cried! Apart from that only tender BB's which I always get before AF and some cramping from 13 DPO. I honestly feel no different from other months. Good luck all xx

Hey everyone, i got my first ever bfp this morning. We've been TTC for 4 months. Anyway i'm only 12DPO and praying everything goes well coz i know it's still really early. As far as symptoms go. I've had: frequent urination, slight cramps, constipation and bloating since 5DPO (i'm guessing time of implantation) and i've also had mild nausea for the last 2 days. Ooo, and i also noticed a very faint linea nigra yesterday which is why i decided to test this morning. Still in shock and not quite sunk in yet. Baby dust to you all! Xx

hey LOZC, did u do anything different this time around? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->