To all new BFP Ladies... Give us all the symptoms you experienced!!!TMI WELCOMED..

Hi All, I just got my BFP this AM - It's not a very dark line yet, but it's definitely there (especially compared to the one from 2 days ago when I had to tilt the test to see the line and hubby thought I was nuts). I felt pregnant pretty much from the get-go:

Day1-3:
Didn't sleep well, very choppy (usually not a problem for me)
Gassy/mild bloating
More frequent BMs
Acne
Stuffy nose with no other cold symptoms one evening
Itching all over like bugs were crawling on me (just one afternoon/night)
Day 4-6:
Intermittent abdominal cramping
Sprouted several warts on my feet (ew right???- I think this is from the Early Pregnancy Factor's effect on my immune system)
Intermittent stuffy nose with no other cold symptoms
Intermittent fatigue (I never lie down or nap during the day but felt like doing so on a number of occasions)
Small clumps of white stretchy/slimy mucous when I checked internally, but no discharge came out on its own
Day 7-10:
Intermittent cramping - on DPO 8 I felt like implantation occurred because I kept getting pinpoint pains in my abdomen that weren't actually painful, but were difficult to ignore
Moody at times, crying
Aversion to food at times, then sometimes really hungry
Queasy stomach when it nears empty
Itchy down there like I was getting an infection - applied diluted apple cider vinegar topically for a few days until it resolved
Day 11:
Very bloated and a lot of cramps
Mild nausea intermittently
In the evening noticed my areola/nipples were getting darker and the montgomery spots were more prominent
Day 12: That's today, got up and took a test... BFP ...that's the end of that!

I still have yet to get any kind of breast soreness, which kept me feeling doubtful. Also my cervical position moved around a lot and didn't really indicate anything substantial to me. I guess everyone is different though! Hoping this little bean sticks to term!

congrats!!!!!!!!

The first thing I noticed was a weird discharge that was totally invisible but smelled sweet. :p Then the slightly sensitive nipples and (pretty emphatic) cramps like the period was coming, but it never did except for two drops of pink smeared on the toilet paper once. And I was suddenly waking up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. I think I was also a little more tired than usual, but not enough to really remark on it until after I'd actually tested.

i got implantation bleeding the day before AF was due and my face erupted in spots which is very unusual for me, also head aches.

Proud to share my symptoms now!

1dpo, typically I came down with a cold, nasty sore throat
2dpo, still got sore throat, sensitive nipples (normal just after O)
3dpo, definite head cold going on, sensitive nipples still, bit nauseous on bus to work
4dpo, still got cold, wake up with extremely parched throat
5dpo, sinuses so blocked in am, was blowing blood when I got up, parched throat again. It is about this time I start drinking a lot of water
6dpo, same as 5dpo
7dpo, small dip in temp, blocked sinuses, and weird back pain just to left of tail bone, hurt to walk around
8dpo, parched throat
9dpo, parched throat, BDing was painful for me, it felt weird and dry, and I bled a little afterwards
10dpo, parched throat
11dpo, parched throat, uterus started to ache a little, my eyes were EXTREMELY scratchy and dry, I considered an eye infection
12dpo, parched throat, eyes still a little scratchy, bbs slightly sore at sides
13dpo, parched throat, eyes still a little scratchy, bbs slightly sorer
14dpo, (yesterday) still parched throat, cramps had me convinced AF was coming, definite sore bbs

And today, still very thirsty, throat always feels dry. Bbs still sore, but nothing major. I never get sore bbs by the way. I have had no spotting whatsoever

Thank you ladies for posting your symptoms!! Very helpful!!

Congratulations!! I hope to see my own BFP! Soon!!

After reading this post it made me look up my BFP announcement to find my own symptoms (its amazing how quickly you forget them!) - I loved reading all the symptoms while we were TTC so here are mine that I posted back in January. (for info - started noticing symptoms five days we got our BFP on Jan 26th, which will have been around 9/10dpo) hope this is helpful to someone x

Sat 21st Jan - a dull period-type cramp started
Sun 22nd Jan - aversion to sushi....very unusual, as I LOVE sushi, but I couldnt bring myself to eat any of it which had the raw fish on (normally my fave). Pain continues (DH says its only cos I ate so much chicken sushi!) also got really itchy eyes on this day.
Mon 23rd Jan - STARVING!! Very itchy eyes again. Notice my left nipple is sore.
Tues 24th Jan - Tummy feels weird, like AF is going to start, but its not due til at least another week. Also notice lotiony cm and feeling "wet". However, a frer is negative.
Weds 25th Jan - More stomach cramps and itchy eyes. Also notice a change in my nipples - they look bruised on the bottom half. DH also comments that they look different.
Thurs 26th Jan - A cheapie strip test first thing in the morning is negative. Stomach cramp is very noticeable in the afternoon and feels quite sharp for abut half an hour then goes back to being 'dull'. Nipples still look odd, so after some encouragement from the TWW forum, I do an opk test after work (which comes up blank) then think "I'll do a frer just incase" then watch in slow motion as the second pink line appears then go into total meltdown!

I've also had a definite appetite increase and been waking up hungry during the night, which has never happened before. No sickness yet.....although Im sure its on the way.

Tummy feels really tight today and I keep getting twinges in my left side.

Thanks ourturnnext, it really does help when yyou have preggo ladies that are willing to give a little insight to what it is 1.to be pregnant2.somethings that can be expectedand 3.a little encouragement. God bless you and that beautiful baby girl that will be here soon enough...

Well the only symptoms i have noticed so far are that sometimes i get real lightheaded, and kinda nauseated. I haven't had any morning sickness (i think its still to early anyways) and i hope i'll be lucky enough not to get it this time but we'll see.

The other thing i noticed and what convinced me to test was that i started have food aversions to one of my favorite foods!! I LOVE avocado!! I eat it as much as i can, but i tried to eat it on Monday and the smell and taste made me sick to my stomach. I guess no avocado for me for the next 9 months :)

Well the only symptoms i have noticed so far are that sometimes i get real lightheaded, and kinda nauseated. I haven't had any morning sickness (i think its still to early anyways) and i hope i'll be lucky enough not to get it this time but we'll see.

The other thing i noticed and what convinced me to test was that i started have food aversions to one of my favorite foods!! I LOVE avocado!! I eat it as much as i can, but i tried to eat it on Monday and the smell and taste made me sick to my stomach. I guess no avocado for me for the next 9 months :)

I had the same thing with my first one. I couldn't eat sour cream or fish and the smell of bacon cooking made me :sick: And when I was pregnant with the other 4 I tried to avoid those items as much as possible. Just smelling a can of tuna being opened made me run for the bathroom and going to a store and smelling the fish was just awful. Thought I was going to have to give up grocery shopping, which was not going to happen. LOL

The only symptoms I had where massive head ache and sore boobs witch I never get either. My smell was heightened my finance would spray a bit of his aftershave and I'd be chocking on the taste of it..

At the moment I have light brown discharge on/off the last two days I'm having blood test done as my hcg levels dropped for 171 to 151 so I had to wait 48 hours to get another blood test to see of these doubled... Double cross everything for me ladies x

12dpo I had a sharp pain and a tiny bit of brown spotting which I assume was implantation. Apart from that, absolutely no symptoms!!

I had sore bb's, and they are larger. On Tuesday, 8dpo, I had a small dried blood spot in my underwear, so I decided to test. It was positive :), then I tested wed AM, wed PM, and twice this AM. All positive. Today I am noticing on and off cramping and some pressure. AF is due in 3 days. This is all so new, and its my first, so I am really nervous that AF will show anyways and it will all be over......

I had more symptoms the months I didn't get a bfp but about 5 dpo (rough estimate) I saw a small very small amount of pinkish light blood just when I wiped and nothing else after that and small amounts of nausea. Also I got a cold sore, I normally only get them with te change of the seasons but I got one randomly and just extremely fatigued after 7 dpo tested randomly at what I believe was 10 dpo and faint line and now lines have gotten stronger :)

I Havant had any symptoms only the feeling like :witch: is coming I never even had sore bbs like usual only when I prodded them at the sides, I'm now 4 weeks and 6 days and they are beginning to fill out and my cm is more and cramping which I keep getting worried about because of my losses. Another symptom is a really runny nose, I also had flu like symptoms about 7dpo. :dust:

I had no symptoms until about 9 weeks besides missing my period. I'm currently about 11 weeks. I got sick for the first time yesterday. The last 2 weeks, I have been really tired and falling asleep on the couch every afternoon. I am also very hungry all the time and had a few days of diarrhea.

Aside from no period, I had no idea I was pregnant. This is my first pregnancy and my cycles are normally irregular. My husband made me take a test because I hadn't had a period. I figured it would be negative.

Thanks ladies so much your input and insight really helps me and others ttc what they may experience when they receive that BFP... Once again much appreciated... CONGRATS TO YOU ALL AND H&H9MONTHs. Hope all of you have smooth pregnancies and get to bring home those beautiful babies...

I Havant had any symptoms only the feeling like :witch: is coming I never even had sore bbs like usual only when I prodded them at the sides, I'm now 4 weeks and 6 days and they are beginning to fill out and my cm is more and cramping which I keep getting worried about because of my losses. Another symptom is a really runny nose, I also had flu like symptoms about 7dpo. :dust:

Congratulations hun.. Thank you for giving me hope. Im not happing any real noticeable symptoms either. A few pings here and there... lol.. If my nose isnt running its stopped up... mild cramping here and there.. Nothing else compared to last month, hope this is a good sign considering... Fingers crossed!!!

Congratulations hun.. Thank you for giving me hope. Im not happing any real noticeable symptoms either. A few pings here and there... lol.. If my nose isnt running its stopped up... mild cramping here and there.. Nothing else compared to last month, hope this is a good sign considering... Fingers crossed!!!

ooooh i remember something else before my boobys started getting sore i had really itchy nipples:blush::haha:. and that was about a week b4 i found out i was pregnant. i found out wen i was 4 weeks, hope this helps:kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->