To all new BFP Ladies... Give us all the symptoms you experienced!!!TMI WELCOMED..

My LP is typically 9/10 days. BFP on 13DPO

Excellent mood from OV through to BFP (usually bitch from hell before AF)
From 9DPO - neon yellow cm, heightened smell, flushing face, normal pre-AF spotting which decreased quickly and had stopped the day before BFP, killer cramps, quite painful "jolts" in left groin

Thanks Hollybush75, Congrats to you and I wish you all the best on your journey of pregnancy...

I got my bfp on Friday, July 20 after 9 months of trying!

I received my ovulation smiley face on the morning of Sunday, July 8. We had sex on Sunday and Tuesday. 5-6 dpo, I had a small bit of brownish discharge in the evening. 6-7 dpo, I noticed a hollow, slightly nauseous feeling in my stomach (lasted for two days). I think that the hollow ache in my stomach must have been right after implantation.

The only other thing that might be a sign is that I got a cold sore 9-10 dpo.

I'm impatient, so I took the pregnancy test 10-11 dpo and got a negative result. I really felt that I was pregnant though, so the next morning I took the test again and got the bfp!

Congratulations hun!!. Fab news!! So happy for you!!

No symptoms for me, just a dull achey feeling. Im perplexed... lol. Guess all in time. I just want to know already!! :haha:

Any of you ladies experiencing extreme amounts of gas???? That is my only symptom, all other usual symptoms I get when AF is coming.

Ooooh...this could be my new favorite thread!

What I would love to know from the BFP ladies is how many times they BD'd before they got their BFP? A couple, every day, etc.? I've been symptom spotting this week, but we only BD'd three times and I'm not ever sure if I O'd as we weren't really doing it to conceive, just for fun (I have long, irregular cycles).

Thanks upperwestside and miss84 and CONGRATS...

12dpo bfn af is coming im sure! off to sleep dont wanna be awake when she gets here :cry: xxx

What I would love to know from the BFP ladies is how many times they BD'd before they got their BFP? A couple, every day, etc.? I've been symptom spotting this week, but we only BD'd three times and I'm not ever sure if I O'd as we weren't really doing it to conceive, just for fun (I have long, irregular cycles).

My cycles are irregular too, I actually thought getting a BFP was impossible! We weren't trying so just doing it about 3-5x a week.

Miss84, thanks for the info and CONGRATS! Our plan as well was to just BD every other day, and see what happens. We went from NTNP to TTC, but it's tough to TTC when you're irregular...going back to our "whatever happens, happens" mode would probably work better.

Thanks to all the BFP ladies! H&H9M!

Hi

I am about 14 dpo today. Yesterday i took a clear blue test and got a positive! Today i have taken another clear blue, a clear blue digi and a 1st response and all are +

To tell you a little about my history, I go off BCP end of Dec 2011. We were not ttc at that time just not preventing. After coming off the pill my cycle were very out of wack ranging from 47 days to 39 days. In april we started trying to conceive using the period tracker on my Iphone but we did not have any luck in april/may or may/june. So this month in July i decided to use the clear blue digital ovulation test and because my cycles are so irregular i started testing on cycle day 16. My period tracker on my phone said i should ovulate around day 32. this month i got a smiley face on cycle day 23, i was in shock as I would never have caught it without using the opk. We BD twice that day and once the next day.
The TWW is the hardest. I really didnt have any symptoms besides sore nipple 3 dpo but that went away by day 5. Then around 8 or 9 dpo i started to get really sleepy all the time but i thought it was just the heat. Around 10 dpo i got what seemed to be AF cramps ans then 12 dpo my scalp and whole body started to itch with no rash or hives. 13 DPO took the test and found out we are expecting! Very very happy.

sending lots of :dust: your way and hoping all of you ladies get your :bfp: soon :)

We BD’d on Wednesday, Friday, Sunday morning, Sunday evening, and Tuesday morning. I ovulated with either Monday night or Tuesday morning. I had IB on that Saturday and got my BFP the following Friday.

I only had IB one day. And I really only noticed it when I went to the bathroom twice. It was very light.

With my 1st 2 pregnancys I had no idea I was preg, I had cramps thinking here comes aF any second now, I never threw up once during either preg, never even felt nauseous, didn't have heightened sense of smell. The thing that got my attention was 1st preg I woke up every night exactly @ 3 am, every night. I though a spirit was haunting me, I asked what it wanted.....I found out I was preg the next day, that was July 3, 1998.

Hi guys

3 yrs, 2 mc's and a DH with 98% abnormal swimmers and this month we have hit the jackpot! First hint was no pre af spots, then my bbs inflated and now my symptoms are achy lower belly, like something is pulling, my bbs would rival a page three girl, I am normally a 36DD and am easily filling an E already (uhoh!), also rather windy and a bit bunged up(sorry). Mild back ache and could eat everything!! Forgot to add that my sense of smell is unreal, I can smell every tiny little thing, its not very nice!

Enjoying every slightly uncomfortable moment, looking forward to the next few months.

Congrats to everyone on here that has a bfp this month! We finally got there :)

I got my bfp last Saturday which was very unexpected. Very few symptoms in fact I had pre AF cramps so was certain it was coming. The only symptom that I recall was extreme gas (very unpleasant I know.) I was actually thinking to examine my diet but turns out I was preggers.

Certainly didn't think I'd be posting on this thread so soon...but yesterday, we got our BFP! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Looking back over the past two weeks, my symptoms were pretty non-existent. My boobs were sore, but I attributed that to AF (same with the mild cramps). I did have those "twinges" of pain other ladies have mentioned, low and near my ovaries (sometimes one, sometimes both) never lasted too long, though.

Two dizzy spells, also felt warm and nauseous, had to leave my office and take a walk in the lobby to settle that down. And that I just attributed to new vitamins...still didn't catch on!

Earlier this week, I started noticing I was a bit more gassy (TMI) and bloated. Lower back pain on my right side for the past two days.

Took an HPT during my lunch hour at home yesterday, since AF was due and hadn't shown her face (almost certain the spotting I had was IB) and there it was, BFP! Took two more FRERs and a CB digital, all the same.

Good luck to all you ladies TTC, and congrats to all new BFPs!!

hello just wanna say congrats to all of u that have got ure BFP, and to all those who r still ttc do not give up hope it will happen ure all in my preys god bless:hugs:

Bump!

Sorry but this thread is golden and I don't want it to slip down the rankings:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->