To all new BFP Ladies... Give us all the symptoms you experienced!!!TMI WELCOMED..

Hi all,

We got out BFP today! Cant believe it but we have been TTC for 8 months now and im so pleased to be able to join in now :happydance:

Like many on here i didnt really notice the symptoms at the time, well not until the last couple of days anyhow and i suspected but with so many months of BFN i just didnt believe it until i saw the results on 3 tests!

About 3 DPO i ran out the office and was sick but felt fine after, werid i just put it down to migrane as id had a bit of a headache earlier that day. I havent been sick since!

I havent really noticed any symptoms since, except i have been working night shifts the last few days and in the morning on my way home i would feel quite nauseous and could smell perfumes/body lotions from around the corner...i just assumed i was obsessing like every other month BFP today :happydance:

For anyone TTC keep going and try not to stress out. This month i promised DH i wouldnt do any more tests, I was driving us both crazy with pee sticks and i guess relaxing in to it worked. I was so stressed most months my cycle was getting longer and longer. My friend told me to try and relax and take my mind off things...i guess it works, i have read similar stories on forums, i know its easier said than done but well worth a go :thumbup:

:baby::baby::baby: babydust to all :baby::baby::baby:

wow hun congrats i love hearing BFP stories es with those who have been trying for a long time and i get excited by everyone else to. i hope u all get ure BFPs sending lots of:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi all,

We got out BFP today! Cant believe it but we have been TTC for 8 months now and im so pleased to be able to join in now :happydance:

Like many on here i didnt really notice the symptoms at the time, well not until the last couple of days anyhow and i suspected but with so many months of BFN i just didnt believe it until i saw the results on 3 tests!

About 3 DPO i ran out the office and was sick but felt fine after, werid i just put it down to migrane as id had a bit of a headache earlier that day. I havent been sick since!

I havent really noticed any symptoms since, except i have been working night shifts the last few days and in the morning on my way home i would feel quite nauseous and could smell perfumes/body lotions from around the corner...i just assumed i was obsessing like every other month BFP today :happydance:

For anyone TTC keep going and try not to stress out. This month i promised DH i wouldnt do any more tests, I was driving us both crazy with pee sticks and i guess relaxing in to it worked. I was so stressed most months my cycle was getting longer and longer. My friend told me to try and relax and take my mind off things...i guess it works, i have read similar stories on forums, i know its easier said than done but well worth a go :thumbup:

:baby::baby::baby: babydust to all :baby::baby::baby:

Thats Fabulous News!! Congratulations hun!! Ive heard the same stories too, I know its hard not to stress when you want something so bad, but it truely works!!

Super Excited for You!! Now its time to take it easy and think about shopping for baby things! lol

Thanks Future Hopes and Hopin&Prayin :cloud9: it has been a long journey but well worth it and i defo plan to relax now and enjoy the next part of the journey :winkwink:

I am lookig forward to baby shopping so much i could pop :wohoo:

Best wishes to all those TTC and huge congrats to all those :bfp:

:dust::dust::dust:

Im pretty new here and im ttc still...what is different this cycle is that normally after O my bbs become sore until AF arrives. But this time, no sore bbs no pms signs. I am nervous and hopeful...does anyone know of this type of thing being an early sign???

Thats a hard call because eveyones body is different, I never had soar bbs but this time they are sensitive. Some Women dont have any signs and get their BFP!! Good Luck on your journey, TWW is a task in its own. lol

My Eggo is Preggo - The full story.....This thread kept me SO positive so I hope I can do the same for others (including neurotic nurses like myself) - this was our 3rd month TTC.

On Preconception vits (and so was DH) and preseed - used agnus castus and EPO up until ov.

CD14 - faint line on OPK, feeling squeemish. Had cx smear.
CD15 - positive OPK, cm stretchy but NOT EWCM. BD'd then leg up for 30mins.
1DPO - OPK line fainter, streak of red blood on wiping x1 - BD's legs up again.
2dpo - BD'd am - nowt else
3dpo - tired. BD'd PM
4dpo - Keep smelling "old cigarettes". R boob slightly tender (usual). Nips sens (usual). ? the odd abdo twinge? - imagining it me-thinks.
5dpo - smelling EVERYTHING. A bit of diarrhoea and nausea (I have IBS though so nothing weird)
6dpo - Abdo suddenly becomes tender on palpation on each side. Feels like a pulled muscle. Pink spotting in the evening - devastated and sobbed for hours. Accepted I was out the game for this month.
7dpo - started spotting this time last cycle. pink cm turning to browny/tan. Tender abdo. NEW thing - had wee "gushes" of clear, wet cm - (mmmm yummy). R side sharp pain in evening.
8dpo - wee gushes again all day. Pinky/tan cm all day turning to dark yellow by evening.
9dpo - watery pink cm first thing. tender lower L abdo. R boob v sore.
10dpo - pinky tan cm first thing - eventually going yellow. Both boobs now sore (new). Abdo not tender now. CM white by evening. IPT negative - I was getting line-eye staring at it - maybe I DID see something? I was spotting LOADS at this point last month.
11dpo - abdo feels heavy and cx feels heavy - like AF soon to start. tested and :bfp: mild AF cramps all day and LOW BACK PAIN++ at night.
12dpo - today another stronger :bfp: slight AF cramps, low back pain. no appetite. feel v hot.

I really hope this helps you guys TTC.

Congratulations Awesome News!! I hope to be joining you!! Loads of symptoms!! No stressing for me at all!! Im excited!! Testing in the next few days, no spotting or Ib yet... just a waiting game now!!

Heres to a Happy & Healthy Pregnancy!! 3rd times a charm!! This is my 3rd time too!!!

Did anyonewho had ended up with a BFP have ovulation spotting/blood in their ewcm around 1 dpo? Just curious :)

Yes - I had a wee streak of bright red blood. It was mixed in with the cm although mine never really went to ewcm.

Yes - I had a wee streak of bright red blood. It was mixed in with the cm although mine never really went to ewcm.

Thank you for replying!! :) Was that the first time you had ever noticed blood after expected ovulation?

Yes! I'd never had it before - only a few side pains previously.
(check out my 2ww sx in the bfp announcements if that's any help x)

I'm 5.5 weeks pregnant (found out today!)

About a week ago or slightly more I got a really itchy hoohah -I put it down to something like Thrush but I knew it was odd because I'm always well balanced down below and use a special PH wash because I'm sensitive. Part of me did wonder if hormones were effecting my PH balance. I did take a silly mid day very diluted PG test which was negative.

A few days ago I had very very mild spotting over a day or so - both brown and pink. I normally get it before I have a period but it was lighter than normal.

Last night I got a real cramp that felt like my period was coming. When I orgasmed man it hurt!!! I burst into tears, took some ibuprophen, got a hot water bottle and today when it was no period I thought I'd better test!

4 tests later !!!! I'm sure of it!

Ironically must have been conceived at my broodiest moment ever (best friend's baby shower 2 days before!)

Obviously nervous now ... fingers crossed it's a keeper!! :)

(I have a filling later today which will help keep my mind off it!!! - Filling isn't a metal one so it's baby safe.)

Hey ladies, I got my :bfp: 2 days ago. I am beyond extatic. My LMP was 7/7/12... Aside from :af: I had been feeling tired and moody. I've also had some mild cramping as if I'm supposed to get my period. Breasts feel swollen (more than they are already being that I'm an F cup as it is lol) and my nipples are sensitive to touch. I have occastional acid reflux. I'm definitely looking forward to the next 8 months til we finally get to see this little bean... :yellow:

I think I may be having implantation bleeding

ooooh i remember something else before my boobys started getting sore i had really itchy nipples:blush::haha:. and that was about a week b4 i found out i was pregnant. i found out wen i was 4 weeks, hope this helps:kiss:

thank you for adding that i was just about to ask if anyone had itchy nipples,i woke up this morning and have been going nuts,was trying to figure out why they are so itchy lol
fingers crossed for that BFP!!! 11 days till i can test!!

my nipples felt very sore at about 2 -3 dpo. And then about 12 dpo my head and whole body started to itch. Not sure if it was related to the pregnancy or not. I tested the next day and got my BFP!

Good luck and lots of baby dust your way
x

Congrats to everyone of their BFPs!

Did anyone have leg cramps/backaches/achy hips and get a BFP? This is unusual for me. I'm also having AF cramps and been having them for at least two weeks. Oh! And I can't feel my cervix during sex. Any ladies have the same and tested positive?

I had Cramps what felt like ovulation mixed with AF type cramps low down at 7DPO... Evening of 9DPO i had my BFP

when i got pregnant again i Noticed the same thing... Cramps 6-7DPO a couple of days Later BFP

This time round again, Cramps at 5-6DPO and im 8DPO today and im just starting to get a glimmer of a line...

Ive always felt unwell when i get pregnant, also flustered... tired and moody lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->