to those who are mums already..

I also worried about this but its true your love does grow James will always be my big boy but i didn't make him second best when Harry came along, they both have totally different personalities and do different things to make me smile its great and they both still like to give mummy a cuddle although they are growing fast, when we have our 3rd and final they will both be old enough to understand more and i think that will be nice x

I felt like this for a long time too, it's a big part of the reason I've put our ttc date back several times. It's not that I think I wouldn't love another child as much, as I know I would love them both just as much as each other. I can't really explain it, other than I just felt like I loved Aaron too much to have another! :shrug: I don't feel like that any more though, apart from financial reasons I feel ready to ttc now! So I think it's probably a natural feeling that will pass eventually.

I am pregnant again and already have a 7yr old and must admit i was sat thinking, how the heck can i love another this much, i still dont believe i can.

I also feel this way, Liam is so amazing and wonderful and I wonder if I have it in me to love someone else just as completely as I love him. Rationally I know I can but emotionally I haven't grasped the concept yet. Glad to know I'm not the only one! :D

I felt this way for ages but now its getting nearer to when we're going to start TTC im getting excited and all my worries have practically vanished! I must admit, I do feel like I'll never love another as much as I love my first but I think thats only because there isnt another yet! If that makes sense...

I do feel like that still which is part of the reason Id like to wait a while, I want to enjoy Seth as much as I can because I know we'll never have the time to ourselves again like we have now. I worry that I wont love another one as much as Seth because I dont think its even possible!!! I worry that Seth will be pushed out if another baby comes along. I worry that another baby wont have the same time with us as Seth has had if that makes sense?

I know it will all fall into place but still frightens me lol

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"