• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

To those who have experienced labour before - How long were you 'pushing'??

1 hour 15 for first but needed assistance and less than 2 minutes with my second. Didnt really have to push, she just fell out lol

56mins. No assistance at all, just left me to get on with it.

1st and 3rd time I pushed for about 2-3 minutes. My 2nd was a csection.

12 minutes - my hubby kept saying when the baby pops out.... I guess he was right!!!

I pushed for 1.5 hours and then had to have an episiotomy and suction delivery. 3rd degree tear.

My baby just fell out! Complete in her sac! No pushing at all.

1st was a c-section after pushing for 1hr 30mins, 2nd was 10 mins

2 hours and I ended up with C-section as she had got herself stuck looking the wrong way, silly billy!

I honestly don't remember. I remember them saying I was at a 10 and I said thank God. So they told me to start pushing and I put all my focus and energy into and being able to push was the best feeling ever for me. After awhile I had a baby girl on my chest and literally it was like all the pain of contractions and pushing were gone. The contractions to me was the worse part because I had back labor. But once you start if you just focus no matter how long it was you probably won't remember like me. Haha. I guess that's why I was so willing to do it over again. And I get to soon and can't wait to meet my baby boy!

I drank raspberry leaf tea too from 30 weeks with my first (he's 3 weeks old) and I had him at 36 weeks due to an infection causing prem rupture of waters, anyway I only pushed for 13 mins not sure if the rlt worked or if it was because he was only 5lb 10oz, I think it was the tea I took the capsules too! I still ended up with 8 labia stitches tho :-/ x

My mom says 20-30 mins but it felt like under 5 mins to me ! :)

Just to update, 3 hours with DD and 5 mins with DS.

1st was 20 min, 2 nd I pushed twice, 3 rd I didn't push at all, she came so fast the nurse delivered her! 4th, I honestly don't remember, but it wasn't more than 5-10 min. He got stuck a little, and I did have an episiotomy with him.

2 hours before ventouse, 3 pushes with ventouse. First baby, head facing towards left hip!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->